DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Any other NTers taking their fam to Disneyland during Easter Sunday??? :nerd:
I'm FINALLY going to see roger rabbit
I ALWAYS miss him when they have him walking around
Maaaaaaan I'm hyped
Roger rabbit is my fav character

sort of want the led balloons

giphy.gif

If you do the math on the new pricing system, the prices went up :lol:

It was a way for Disney to raise the prices without actually saying they raised the prices.

Last edited:
I ain't even mad at the price increase though
I go enough to where my annual pass is worth it

I think it does matter just because it might not be worth a 4-6 hour drive from San Francisco to visit Disneyland more than once a year.

Hell I live 40-50 minutes away without traffic and I've changed my mind so many times because I get lazy :lol:

Universal however is 10 minutes away and I am going to abuse that annual pass and go as much as I can :rofl:

Last edited:
I think it does matter just because it might not be worth a 4-6 hour drive from San Francisco to visit Disneyland more than once a year.

Hell I live 40-50 minutes away without traffic and I've changed my mind so many times because I get lazy :lol:

Universal however is 10 minutes away and I am going to abuse that annual pass and go as much as I can :rofl:
i know its a disney thread but do you know how the soft opening for harry potter works? I been to the one in Orlando and man i do miss those butterbeers...

If you are from SF is an annual pass worth it?

I'm from San Jose, south San Jose, I'm literally the last 20th house in San Jose. I go to Disneyland twice a year, I usually try to fly down there but we started taking the driving approach. I know a lot of people from the bay that have one. You just have to think if you are able to make it to SoCal at least 3 + times a year. I know I couldn't cause of work that's why I haven't got one yet.

Plus.

Family of 4 with an annual pass is $$$$. If I don't buy it, it doesn't happen.

i know its a disney thread but do you know how the soft opening for harry potter works? I been to the one in Orlando and man i do miss those butterbeers...

Last few weeks its been open daily but recently, looks like they have VIP guests so they close it for hours and only open later int he day for a couple of hours. When I went though it was open for the whole day and wait times for rides were 5 minutes or less. It really felt like the walk through the queue line took longer. It looks like more and more are catching on though and average wait on a not so busy weekday is about 15-25 minutes now.

It's really hard to say until you're there, I just follow #potterwatch on twitter and people usually say there whether it is open or not for that day.

I want to go to the one of the events at night though, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts probably looks great all lit up.

I make the drive from Oakland to disneyland damn near every month
It's only worth it
If you go more than your pass is worth
So say you get the signature pass which has no black out dates
EXCEPT for the last 2 weeks of the year
You pay $849 for the year or do the monthly payments of $62.84 a month
A 1 day 1 park ticket costs like $95
So to get your money's worth
You gotta go at LEAST 8 times during that year.
When you get an annual pass you can check your visit total for the year on the Disney website
Last August I checked mine for the year and I already had 29 visits :lol:
Sometimes me and my girl will take like a weekend trip to Disneyland from the bay by ourselves when our kids are away
Or sometimes if the kids have a 3 day weekend we will just go
The most expensive thing about Disneyland is the tickets
So if you have that
Everything else is a breeze
Getting a hotel is usually easy
It's worth it
Whether you have kids or not

I'm from San Jose, south San Jose, I'm literally the last 20th house in San Jose. I go to Disneyland twice a year, I usually try to fly down there but we started taking the driving approach. I know a lot of people from the bay that have one. You just have to think if you are able to make it to SoCal at least 3 + times a year. I know I couldn't cause of work that's why I haven't got one yet.

Plus.

Family of 4 with an annual pass is $$$$. If I don't buy it, it doesn't happen.
I just do the monthly payment thing for my annual passes
Me and my girl have the signature
Both my kids have the deluxe
I pay $226 a month
I look at it like I would spend that money on shoes or something dumb
Might as well spend it on something everyone can enjoy

:smh: that place is boring man
Like the people dressed up in the transformers costumes talking and stuff and the transformers ride
And the Simpsons ride are the only dope things
I may end up going though for that Harry Potter spot
What butter beer taste like???

Man ButterBeer is so good, when you get a chance get the frozen version. If it wasn't for brain freeze i'd be sucking it down non-stop.

Simpson is pretty cool and how they made it Springfield/Dostown, I didn't even know but apparently that is a new addition, like a year old.

The Transformers costumes are pretty damn cool to see, definitely for kids but awesome nonetheless.

Additions to tram tours good too.

Overall, Universal isn't bad, there just isn't as much to do in comparison to Disney.

I make the drive from Oakland to disneyland damn near every month
It's only worth it
If you go more than your pass is worth
So say you get the signature pass which has no black out dates
EXCEPT for the last 2 weeks of the year
You pay $849 for the year or do the monthly payments of $62.84 a month
A 1 day 1 park ticket costs like $95
So to get your money's worth
You gotta go at LEAST 8 times during that year.
When you get an annual pass you can check your visit total for the year on the Disney website
Last August I checked mine for the year and I already had 29 visits :lol:
Sometimes me and my girl will take like a weekend trip to Disneyland from the bay by ourselves when our kids are away
Or sometimes if the kids have a 3 day weekend we will just go
The most expensive thing about Disneyland is the tickets
So if you have that
Everything else is a breeze
Getting a hotel is usually easy
It's worth it
Whether you have kids or not

If I lived 10 minutes away from Disneyland, I'd splurge on that Signature Passport with free parking and probably be there once every other week. it's a cool place to just chill too and watch the fireworks at night or have a date night at downtown or even just see a movie

Man ButterBeer is so good, when you get a chance get the frozen version. If it wasn't for brain freeze i'd be sucking it down non-stop.

Simpson is pretty cool and how they made it Springfield/Dostown, I didn't even know but apparently that is a new addition, like a year old.

The Transformers costumes are pretty damn cool to see, definitely for kids but awesome nonetheless.

Additions to tram tours good too.

Overall, Universal isn't bad, there just isn't as much to do in comparison to Disney.
What does it Taste like???
Is there 2 versions a hot and cold???
What does the hot taste like???
More like coffee???
Or like root beer???
What does the cold taste like???

Back
Top Bottom