DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Yes :lol:. Missed all the decorations last year by a day. But damn @ $145 for the Halloween Party.

go at an earlier date and it should be around $110

i dont think there are any AP discounts this year, i think it was $10 off when i went last year

i like that villain spirit jersey tho, wonder how it looks in the front...

obb2387928347928375243.jpg

right... LK hit a billion dollars yesterday making it their 4th film this year and and it sbarely July, TS4s about to get there then Frozen2 and SW9 later this year is gon' make it 7 billion $ films

throw us a bone here!!!

The Disney greed is real.
I don't know if it's still the same, but I remember one time we didn't check the blockout calendar and went to Disneyland one weekend our Deluxe AP's were randomly blocked on a Saturday. They sold us 1 day hoppers at full price. I feel like AP holders should at least get a discount on tickets for blockout dates! Deluxe passes have WAY more blockout dates this year, so we ended up buying the Signature passes instead. Mickey gets your money one way or another.

they also separated the blockout dates for DL and DCA so one day you may not be blocked for DCA but you are for DL

i know we are sh*tt*ng on disney right now but the new flex plan they got seems pretty good though as long as you can plan ahead, a lot of weekends aren't blocked but you do have to reserve in advance

they also separated the blockout dates for DL and DCA so one day you may not be blocked for DCA but you are for DL

Word. Trying to clear space to keep the crowds in DCA because they expected SWGE to be a zoo.

Last edited:
never been to WDW but is hollywood studios there like DCA where alcohol is sold everywhere?

SWGE over there has alcoholic blue/green milk and in other restaurants/stalls like docking bay and ronto roasters while at DL you cant even take out the drink outside of ogas
Screen-Shot-2019-07-31-at-6.22.56-PM.png

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Takodana Quencher – Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curaçao, Simple Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi – $15.00

Gold Squadron Lager – Blue Point Brewing Co. 16 oz draft – Golden Lager with Lavender and Plum flavors – $13.25

Ronto Roasters

Coruscant Cooler – Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Cranberry, Lime Juice – $15.00

Trandoshan Ale – Concrete Beach Brewery 16 oz draft Spiced Wheat Ale – $13.00

Galaxys edge seemed like a flop to me. All that hype behind it. I went last weekend and had a better time on star tours than anything that Star Wars land had to offer

Universal Going After Disney

Universal Orlando Announces a New Theme Park, Epic Universe

EA5Fqr6WkAAHsYV.jpg:large

Universal Orlando Resort sent the Internet into a frenzy last week with a single cryptic tweet hinting at the announcement of a fourth theme park.

“This is kind of a big deal,” the account captioned an intergalactic-themed promo photo with the words “something epic is coming” printed in bold white letters.

On Thursday, the company unveiled a few details of the new park, called Epic Universe, in a press conference and a series of tweets. It will join Universal Studios (the original park), Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Water Theme Park in the resort’s portfolio.

More information about Epic Universe will be revealed over time, according to Universal, but here’s everything we know so far.

EA5FphOXsAEDcjM.jpg:large

It’s a game-changer, according to Universal

Tom Williams, chairman and chief executive officer for Universal Parks & Resorts, has yet to reveal the opening date of the new park but promises Epic Universe will be “historic.”

“It will build on everything we have done and become the most immersive and innovative theme park we have ever created,” Williams said in a statement. “It is an investment in our business, our industry, our team members and our community.”

It’s a one-stop-shop

Located within a massive 750-acre site, Epic Universe will include additional hotels, shops, restaurants, an entertainment center and, of course, the theme park. Right now, the Universal CityWalk is the resort’s primary dining and shopping hub.

It’s close to your favorite existing attractions

A map posted to Twitter shows that Universal’s fourth park is southeast of existing attractions like Universal Studios, the Hard Rock Hotel and Island of Adventure. According to a press release, it’s just a few miles away from the existing Universal resort in Southwest Orange County (south of Sand Lake Road and east of Universal Boulevard).

Universal is milking the hype

… keeping fans on their toes! Just hours after Thursday’s announcement, the park joked on Twitter: “You: TELL US WHEN #EPICUNIVERSE IS GOING TO OPEN?!?!?!?! Us: New park, who dis?”

One impatient user replied, “Stop playing games with us and GIVE US MORE DETAILS.” While another wrote “Just tell us something about it outside of it being a thing. Please? Pretty please?”

EA5FqOgW4AAKtW6.jpg:large

Universal Going After Disney

Universal Orlando Announces a New Theme Park, Epic Universe

EA5Fqr6WkAAHsYV.jpg:large

Universal Orlando Resort sent the Internet into a frenzy last week with a single cryptic tweet hinting at the announcement of a fourth theme park.

“This is kind of a big deal,” the account captioned an intergalactic-themed promo photo with the words “something epic is coming” printed in bold white letters.

On Thursday, the company unveiled a few details of the new park, called Epic Universe, in a press conference and a series of tweets. It will join Universal Studios (the original park), Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Water Theme Park in the resort’s portfolio.

More information about Epic Universe will be revealed over time, according to Universal, but here’s everything we know so far.

EA5FphOXsAEDcjM.jpg:large

It’s a game-changer, according to Universal

Tom Williams, chairman and chief executive officer for Universal Parks & Resorts, has yet to reveal the opening date of the new park but promises Epic Universe will be “historic.”

“It will build on everything we have done and become the most immersive and innovative theme park we have ever created,” Williams said in a statement. “It is an investment in our business, our industry, our team members and our community.”

It’s a one-stop-shop

Located within a massive 750-acre site, Epic Universe will include additional hotels, shops, restaurants, an entertainment center and, of course, the theme park. Right now, the Universal CityWalk is the resort’s primary dining and shopping hub.

It’s close to your favorite existing attractions

A map posted to Twitter shows that Universal’s fourth park is southeast of existing attractions like Universal Studios, the Hard Rock Hotel and Island of Adventure. According to a press release, it’s just a few miles away from the existing Universal resort in Southwest Orange County (south of Sand Lake Road and east of Universal Boulevard).

Universal is milking the hype

… keeping fans on their toes! Just hours after Thursday’s announcement, the park joked on Twitter: “You: TELL US WHEN #EPICUNIVERSE IS GOING TO OPEN?!?!?!?! Us: New park, who dis?”

One impatient user replied, “Stop playing games with us and GIVE US MORE DETAILS.” While another wrote “Just tell us something about it outside of it being a thing. Please? Pretty please?”

EA5FqOgW4AAKtW6.jpg:large

FOH

Going today and tomorrow, this will be my first Disney experience (35 y/o). I’m not much of a ride person, I’ll just be taking in the sites and letting the kids do their thing. My 4 y/o is gonna be hype, she has no idea that we are going.

Back
Top Bottom