DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Galaxys edge seemed like a flop to me. All that hype behind it. I went last weekend and had a better time on star tours than anything that Star Wars land had to offer
Have a work getaway in LA next month, spending one full day at the park. I’m skipping it entirely. Only one ride that’s entirely dependent on being the pilot? Nah

Have a work getaway in LA next month, spending one full day at the park. I’m skipping it entirely. Only one ride that’s entirely dependent on being the pilot? Nah
It’s more of a teamwork ride there’s 2 pilots 2 gunners and 2 engineers supposedly the better you work as a team the longer the ride is for you :lol: my kid was pilot and crashing into everything :lol:

yah unfortunately, pilot is the most fun and key... no matter what you do as a gunner or engineer if the pilot sucks you guys are gon' fail

unless they add more routes (secret shortcuts) or different missions/events (a la star tours), then people aren't gon' go in there and keep riding it in every visit especially when you become an engineer and you sit in the back sulking as you watch little kids crash to everything (sorry if you have kids but it sucks when they get pilot, most adults cant even pilot :lol: )

the ride isnt longer the better you are, its the other way around, its shorter because if you pilot well enough they cut a part of the ride the end

if you crash into everything and the ship is badly damaged, you have to pilot through asteroids/meteors towards the end while if you are a good pilot and do well you completely skip that part

71126A61-90F0-4DD5-9F7E-262AFA69416D.jpeg
It’s a nice day to be at the park!

Overall Disney was an awesome time. My daughter did well and enjoyed it, that’s all I could ask for. i wasn’t expecting to have my picture taken at the gate, that threw me off a bit.
While watching the fireworks show I realized just how deeply Disney has been imbedded into our lives. Some of these images I haven’t seen since I was a kid but the memories came back like it was yesterday.
I think we will return in about three years when my 1 year old turns 4.

20181016_131008.jpg
Thats part of the magic, too me. To be able to share those memories of my childhood with my daughters, and be a part of theirs is something you can only capture in the moment, as it will pass as soon as the moment is there. Disneyland for me is a place where the passing of each moment is treasured, and held for us until we return to create new memories to hold in our hearts.

20181016_131008.jpg
Thats part of the magic, too me. To be able to share those memories of my childhood with my daughters, and be a part of theirs is something you can only capture in the moment, as it will pass as soon as the moment is there. Disneyland for me is a place where the passing of each moment is treasured, and held for us until we return to create new memories to hold in our hearts.

Couldn’t have said it better...

Headin to Japan in mid to late September

Disney Sea is on go to list.

Any suggestions?

Havent gotten any passes yet or knw anything bout the park

It’s an awesome park. definitely figure out what the weather will be like as i heard it can be really cold or really hot. i went in may a couple years ago and it was perfect. You can probably hit the entire park in a day of the wait times aren’t too bad.

try all the food/snacks you can. everything is small portions and really good.

if you have any specific questions feel free to let me know

It’s an awesome park. definitely figure out what the weather will be like as i heard it can be really cold or really hot. i went in may a couple years ago and it was perfect. You can probably hit the entire park in a day of the wait times aren’t too bad.

try all the food/snacks you can. everything is small portions and really good.

if you have any specific questions feel free to let me know

Sweet, thanks!!

Im reading sept is beginning of typhoon season there. Wouldnt mind the rain.

If its anything like DL in socal, lines should be short and park should be less crowded hopefully

Small portions are perfect, the whole trip is planned on small bites around Tokyo

With Star Wars land opening on the 29th, is it safe to say they will not be doing reservations like they did for California?

I’ve never watched Star Wars at all but it was cool walking around that area at night. We saw Chewbacca as he was about to head in for the night.

So what’s everybody thinking this “secret project” announcement is going to be on the 22nd? Full hour long panel on the 24th for whatever it is...Parks related maybe? Since Universal announced the Epic Universe stuff maybe this is Disney’s push back...Universal announces a new Orlando park and Disney follows with their own new park announcement...Happened with MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom...

it might not be park related if its separate from the parks panel so who knows...

but if it is park related or movie related (also a separate panel) then its got to be gigantic... like a brand new park, third gate in anaheim type of announcement

Parks or movie related was my initial take too since they’re giving it a full hour long panel on the 24th...

I just think it’s suspect that Universal had their whole thing last week and now Disney is like hold up! We’ve got a secret announcement of our own...Not like it was a big secret that Universal has been working on their new park for well over a year now...

i was thinking maybe a purchase of a new ip but outside of HP or LotR, I am not sure what other huge ip they could buy and i dont think either of those are going to be sold anytime soon

other ips are already owned by universal

Maybe a full announcement for their Marvel plans on the California side of things?

Betting all of the Hollywood Blvd. area gets folded into the old Bugs Land area and with Guardians as it’s anchor in back...Make it a full on super hero land...

They kind of need to do something with that whole side all the way around, lots of wasted space in between monsters and the hyperion.

True...Also figure they’d probably put that info in with the park panel...

It’s a new park announcement!! Anything other than that is unacceptable :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom