DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

do it asap, crowd starting to pour in and its getting hotter and hotter too

We decided to do two days of Disney so we don’t overwhelm our son. Might even stay near the park instead of at the fams house

Yeah. My best friend works for the westin in Anaheim so she's going to hook it up. He is turning 2 so the meltdowns are apesh*t level.

there is supposedly a second avengers attraction coming where the avengers gift shops the exit but they havent decided on the story yet so its currently pending, which is weird with how many creatives they got working for them and the unlimited marvel sources they got on their payroll

i know its supposedly based on a new ride system but still, it cant be that difficult to come up with something so they can start work on it...

Map and Layout of the Marvel Themed Land at Disney California Adventure Revealed

MARVEL-Land-DCA-Map.png

This chick is AWESOME! When we went to DL back in March I happened to spot her walking around on day 1. My little brother has her tatted dead center on his neck, so I had to snap a pic for him as she walked by me. She was in the midst of berating someone so stopping to chat wasn’t an option. But the pic I snapped perfectly captured her mood at that moment, I think. :lol:

D8203518-3FE5-434C-A1CA-118C98E8F034.jpeg

This chick is AWESOME! When we went to DL back in March I happened to spot her walking around on day 1. My little brother has her tatted dead center on his neck, so I had to snap a pic for him as she walked by me. She was in the midst of berating someone so stopping to chat wasn’t an option. But the pic I snapped perfectly captured her mood at that moment, I think. :lol:

D8203518-3FE5-434C-A1CA-118C98E8F034.jpeg
Naaaaah man
The other girl is better as her
And cuter

Yo. Thoughts on this, I have 4 people going:

Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: with 3 day hoppers with max pass:

Standard View $2,777.06 --HELD FOR YOU NOW for 3 days complimentary. Res. #: 12398526 PLUS you get a Disney Gifts as a thank you for booking with me again! I put in a request for the TWO QUEEN BEDS w/ a SOFA Twin Pull out too for you all too! Would need $200 refundable deposit 8/10/2019 to hold it and the balance is due 30 days before your first day of travel!

Paradise pier is 3-500/ night depending on the day and time of the year
So let’s 425 for 3 nights is 1275
Then thempark tickets
For a 3 day park hopper for 4 comes out to 1340
And 1275 for ur rooms
U can get a cheaper deal urself
That’s me running the numbers by myself
That comes out cheaper than what they quoted
I wouldn’t do it

Yo. Thoughts on this, I have 4 people going:

Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: with 3 day hoppers with max pass:

Standard View $2,777.06 --HELD FOR YOU NOW for 3 days complimentary. Res. #: 12398526 PLUS you get a Disney Gifts as a thank you for booking with me again! I put in a request for the TWO QUEEN BEDS w/ a SOFA Twin Pull out too for you all too! Would need $200 refundable deposit 8/10/2019 to hold it and the balance is due 30 days before your first day of travel!
Too much

yall can have a mini-NT-summit today

The popcorn bucket lights up and plays “Grim, Grinning, Ghosts”! It stays on while the switch is on, making this a great Halloween or Haunted Mansion room decoration when not in use.
haunted-mansion-50-popcorn-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_8-1200x900.jpeg

haunted-mansion-50-popcorn-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_7-1200x900.jpeg

haunted-mansion-50-popcorn-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_9-900x1200.jpeg

and why not a beignet holder? lol que?
haunted-mansion-50-gus-dessert-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_1-900x1200.jpeg

haunted-mansion-50-gus-dessert-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_4-1200x900.jpeg

haunted-mansion-50-gus-dessert-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_7-1200x900.jpeg

literally just wedge the beignet bag in there and there might be a third one to complete the hitchhiking ghosts set, maybe a churro holder or turkey leg holster
tenor.gif

yah if the kid is small enough, i tell my friends to just carry the kid when entering and chances are you can get away with it

hell id bring a stroller as a prop for the kid and park it somewhere for the whole day :lol:

there’s gotta be a third one...

definitely

haunted-mansion-50-gus-dessert-bucket-disneyland-august-2019_8-1200x900.jpeg

Last edited:
The whole parking situation for downtown Disney is :smh:
Walked hella far
That whole setup just seems disorganized
And not like I expect from Disney :smh:

i think once the skybridge is built, its going to make it easier and faster to get to the parking to downtown

but yeah right now its tram or nothing especially in this heat

it doesnt look crowded based on the app, how is it irl though?

It’s cool
its like 2012 2013 busy
So a lot more manageable
That orange creamsicle lemonade at schmoozies though
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Already know I’m coppingbthay multi color Mickey hoodie
Before I leave
Gonna get my name on the hood too

Back
Top Bottom