DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

new daytime parade at DL next year
mhp0923480298374928374234fi-1024x576.jpg

mhe029384023948209432-1024x682.jpg

mhp871623817398127981273123-1024x682.jpg

M&M Runway Railway coming to toontown (no rides are affected at toontown)
DL gets a El Capitoon entrance while WDW gets a CHinese Theater style
EC1XST6XoAAmfM0.jpg:large

hsjguygw4iu2873-1024x643.jpg

hsjguygw4iu2872-1024x576.jpg

hsjguygw4iu2874b-1024x682.jpg

Avengers Campus Coming to California and Paris

As we shared this past Thursday on the Disney Parks Blog, you can soon suit up alongside your favorite Super Heroes at the Avengers Campus, beginning in 2020 at Disney California Adventure park and later at Disneyland Paris. These are campuses set up by the Avengers to recruit the next generation of Super Heroes.

wbs023984029384023948203948234-1024x467.jpg

“In some ways, these new campuses are like the Avengers themselves: a group of diverse individuals who have teamed up for the same purpose,” said Scot Drake, Creative Executive, Marvel Global Portfolio, Walt Disney Imagineering. “This collection of unique addresses—each dedicated to a different discipline—have been brought together to champion the next generation of heroes.”

avengers-campus-d232-1200x900.jpeg

smd23948023984023948209348234-1024x469.jpg

The first key address at the Avengers Campus will be the Worldwide Engineering Brigade – also known as “WEB” – which will house our new Spider-Man experience, the first Disney ride-through attraction to feature this iconic Super Hero.

asdkjfh32o4324-1024x458.jpg

avengers-campus-d23_8-1200x900.jpeg

During an open house at WEB, the aspiring inventors are excited to invite you for a test drive of their latest invention: the “Web Slinger” vehicle, which allows you to sling webs just like Spider-Man! The attraction gives you a taste of what it’s like to have actual super powers as you help Spider-Man collect Spider-Bots that have run amok.

pmk230948029348029348203948234-1024x507.jpg

Avengers Campus will also feature Pym Test Kitchen. Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp use “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, Pym Technologies is using the latest innovations to grow and shrink food at this eatery!

wwa092384029384023948203948-1024x466.jpg

You will also find heroic encounters throughout the campus, including Black Widow, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Super Heroes from Wakanda and Asgard, and Iron Man.

avengers-campus-d236-1200x900.jpeg

av093480293840293842093482309482-1024x468.jpg

As Super Heroes continue to assemble at both campuses, one of the iconic buildings in the California campus will be the Avengers Headquarters where you may catch a glimpse of the Avengers along its rooftops.

fae209480239842039482304982-1024x569.jpg

This building, which will open in phase two, will become the future entrance to a brand-new E-Ticket attraction where you will step onboard a Quinjet and fly alongside the Avengers in an epic adventure to Wakanda and beyond! You will team up alongside the Avengers in a battle to save our world against one of the most powerful villains they have ever faced. Imagineers are hard at work conceiving an all-new innovative ride system to put you in the middle of this action.

hny02394802394820394820349823-1024x576.jpg

Disneys also partnering up with Target with section for Disney in some Target stores and a Target store coming to WDW

Disneys also partnering up wit Cirque De Soleil with shoes at Disney Springs
cirque-d23.jpg

Zootopia Land coming to Shanghai
zootopia-shanghai-disneyland-1200x646.jpg

epcot gots a ton of changes... might as well close the damn thing and reopen as a new park :lol:

read up on it here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...d-resort/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q4wo0822190828190020C

one i am excited about is Tron and GotG

Disney has revealed the name of the new Guardians of the Galaxy’s roller coaster in Epcot will be called Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-coaster-d23-epcot-1200x675.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at Epcot will feature the first reverse launch into space! This thrilling, family-friendly attraction will feature a never-before-seen storytelling coaster that rotates to focus on the action – wherever it may be. Disney also revealed that the attraction will in fact be Disney Parks’ first reverse-launch coaster.

Related

Toontown will be getting a total refresh in preparations for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opening in 2022.

Disneyland-Toontown.jpg

As for where in Disneyland Park the ride will sit, you can stop worrying if you were expecting a large amount of Toontown to be demolished. Luckily, Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin and Gadget’s Go Coaster aren’t going anywhere. Disneyland cast members will probably be less enthused about this news as the ride is being built mostly backstage, behind Mickey’s Toontown. Guests will enter the attraction through what is now the Gag Factory shop, which will close to accommodate the new attraction.

PROPSED-SITE-A-1200x800.png

If you want to learn more about the upcoming Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, please check out our breakdown of every scene in the ride.

Disneyland-Park-Photo-Report-August-17-2019-Tomorrowland-Refurbishment-Halloween-Decor-and-more-13-1200x900.jpg

Also in Disneyland, you might have noticed recent work on the fan-dubbed “french fry” rock formations that flanked the entrance to Tomorrowland. The marquee sign that says “Tomorrowland” has already been removed, and the remainder of the rocks will be taken out in a slow process over the coming months.

20180624_183755-1200x900.jpg

According to internal sources, that is merely the beginning of a multi-year, $600 million dollar re-imagining of the entire land set to be completed in 2025-6. What does this project include? Well, that remains unknown as the project is still in its very early stages.

Disney-California-Adventure-Photo-Report-8-11-19-Crowds-Mickey-Missing-from-Silly-Symphony-Swings-New-Merch-28-1200x900.jpg

Across the Esplanade in Disney California Adventure, 2021 will bring a new daytime parade for the park’s 20th anniversary. Further plans for the park include a massive overhaul of Hollywood Land at the end of the next decade, budgeted at $800 million. Oh, and don’t forget about the Black Box Ride

Disney Wish is the name of the new cruise line to set sail 2022 and a second port in the Bahamas called Lighthouse Point set to open 2022/2023

and speaking of cruise ships.. the new star wars hotel is pretty much a hotel with a commitment like that is on a cruise ship

stays are for a couple of days at a time and its a major cosplays wet dream...

A Star Wars vacation experience unlike anything Disney has ever created before will fully immerse guests in a galaxy far, far away when Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser debuts at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Exciting new details were shared Sunday live from D23 Expo 2019 by Bob Chapek, chairman of Walt Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and Ann Morrow Johnson, executive producer and creative director for Walt Disney Imagineering.

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will offer a two-night itinerary where all guests arrive and depart together, similar to Disney Cruise Line. Unlike any typical cruise, though, you can become the heroes of your own Star Wars story in a new type of immersive experience that only Disney could create.

You will cruise the galaxy in style aboard the Halcyon, known for its impeccable service and exotic destinations. Onboard, you will stay in well-appointed cabins, experience onboard dining, make a planet-side excursion to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, and much more. Throughout the journey, you will be invited to delve deeper into your personal adventure by participating in onboard activities, interacting with characters, crew, other passengers you meet, and becoming part of the action and the broader Star Wars saga:

• The adventure begins when you arrive at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Walt Disney World and check in for your two-night experience.
  • You will be invited to enter a Launch Pod for transport into space. Through windows above, you’ll see yourself leave the real world behind as you jump to hyperspace and draw closer and closer to the Halcyon.
hsdgvyevjh4y9871012-1024x576.jpg

• When the Launch Pod docks with the Halcyon and the airlock opens, you will step into the ship’s main deck Atrium to begin your journey through a galaxy far, far away.
  • A visit aboard the Halcyon becomes a multi-day story that interweaves with members of the crew, other passengers, familiar Star Wars characters, and an excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
hsdgvyevjh4y9871013-1024x576.jpg

• The all-immersive experience also features entertaining activities, such as:
    • Wielding a lightsaber while facing off against a training remote, where you may discover your own connection with the Force.
  • Visiting the starcruiser’s Bridge to learn about ship systems and how to operate them, including navigation and defense – skills that may come in handy during a journey through this adventure-filled galaxy.
hsdgvyevjh4y9871015-1024x576.jpeg

Fun Facts – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Every window in the Halcyon – including those in each cabin – has a view of the galaxy beyond, with ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from place to place.
  • You’ll be able to explore the Halcyon and perhaps discover hidden spaces deep in the mechanics of the ship – perfect for uncovering secrets … or holding secret meetings.
  • Choices you make during your adventure will help determine how your Star Wars story progresses.

star wars expected hotel pricing (dont think its announced at d23)

According to sources, pricing for the Star Wars hotel will be based around the full 2-night/3-day experience rather than per night (you know, like a cruise, but in space). If you’re going to stay here, it will be a time commitment as well as a financial one, as shorter one-night stays will not be allowed. Much like on the Disney Cruise Line, food, select beverages, and entertainment will also be included as part of the experience.

Cabin for one? Pricing for a 2-night/3-day stay starts at $3,300 for one cabin/room, or just over $1,000 per person, per day. Cabins do sleep up to five passengers, so there’s also the option of maxing out the cabin occupancy for a relatively cheaper price per person. A cabin with five passengers would cost $7,200, or roughly $1,440 per person, for a more feasible $480 per person, per day price range.

Cabins-1024x511.jpg

According to sources, rooms come in two sizes: a regular sized cabin and the larger “Captain’s Quarters” cabin. Each floor is set to have 32 regular cabins and two first-class cabins. This pricing is for the general, regular-sized cabins, as pricing on the larger first-sized cabins is still unknown.

I was initially hyped on the “space cruise” hotel stuff, then I realized that alone would take up about three days of any planned trips...Seems like they fully intend it to be cruise like, so it would be hard to venture out and visit the other parks like you’d normally do...

Tickets for Newly-Announced “Cirque du Soleil” Show Now on Sale Online

Cirque du Soleil’s highly-anticipated and unnamed new show will preview beginning March 20, 2020. The official opening day is set for April 17, 2020. Tickets are now on sale by following the “Buy Tickets” link on the Walt Disney World website or by calling (855) 473-7783.

Disney describes the show as “a love letter” to Disney animation.

Set your imagination in motion with an all-new collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering in a show inspired by Disney animation for an all-new experience. Journey into a world where an animator’s desk becomes the stage and drawings come to life. This love letter to the heART of Disney animation transports you in a celebration of life and all of its deliberate, unanticipated movements of Cirque du Soleil’s acrobatic mastery.

Tickets are on sale now starting at $69 for distant seats, all the way up to $169 for more premium locations.

depends on how often u going
i only use it for the pics
so i would only add it to my pass and not my wife or kids pass
i wouldnt use for the fast pass
i would just go to the stations
so its just ur preference

We're getting it regardless,
I tried to sway my wife saying that we should wait to see if the park is even busy before we spend the money(going Sept 11-14) , and she just gave me a look and I already knew to just pay it because it's her Bday.
lol just wanted to know if it's a good investment and experiences with it are good.

We're getting it regardless,
I tried to sway my wife saying that we should wait to see if the park is even busy before we spend the money(going Sept 11-14) , and she just gave me a look and I already knew to just pay it because it's her Bday.
lol just wanted to know if it's a good investment and experiences with it are good.
imo
just get 1
just so u can save ur pics
u can still get fast passes the traditional way
so imo
only 1 max pass would be necessary
dont get it for both
that extra 100 for EACH maxpass is pointless

nah, using it for fastpasses is too clutch. definitely worth the money imo

pics is what i use it for least

got the lithograph last night and didnt expect to be in line for 30min+, only got to ride once, the thing was a mess so hopefully moving forward they organize it better

as a tip if they keep the same process, just wait it out, they seem to have plenty

i got to ride after i got the litho and got out at exactly 9:59 and walking out there were no more line and they were handing out the lithos to those that shows their AP passes, they didnt even scan it so technically you can get more than one

park was much more crowded over last weekend but its no surprise since it was the last day of D23 and everyone i was lined up with came from the convention

litho.jpg

Back
Top Bottom