DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

it's pretty hot in LA too.. maybe that adds to it.. i ****ing hate walking outside right now :lol:

Went to Disneyland last Thursday and it was super dead. In the past 4-5 years I’ve gone, I’ve never seen anything like it. The weather sucked cuz it was pretty hot but we powered thru. Finally got to visit SWGE cuz my son wanted to make a droid BB8. I didn’t even know you could that until my son said something about it. I also didn’t know how much it cost until i paid. My son finessed me. Hahaha

Anyways, SWGE was super cool. Being able to see everything come to life. My son interacted with Chewbacca and storm troopers. Can’t imagine what it would be like when it’s super busy. We were able to just stroll thru at a relaxed pace. Probably be our last visit until maybe thanksgiving. Bummed we are going to miss the Halloween party cuz of my son being in school.

the hot weather never detected crowds before though plus it’s much more tolerable once the sun goes down

but I’m just look at it cup half full and enjoy it

halloween-2019-digital-2-1200x540.jpg

FyfwiR-halloween-2019-digital-2-1200x540.jpg

Trying to get those light up dice. My wife wants to go to Disney for our 1st anniversary next month, just us 2 since we always have our daughter. Gonna get a room and get drunk at Disney, we haven’t been able to do that yet.

you know what i also think, in regards to swge, most probably just really want to be left alone and do their own thing

swge might be too interactive for the most part, in our society, it does seem like socializing in person has taken a turn, everyone on social media and a lot of people just do not know how to converse in person

many also probably just wants to do nothing, as in they just want to ride the rides without much thought, enjoy the park their way by just watching parades and shows without interactions

we work all week/month/year long and they do not want to be bothered with extra work in the parks

thats one theory i have, take out the storm-trooper and rey/chewy interactions and theres really no shows, no parades, no activities and the ride is too interactive but you really only have 1 out of 3 chances of affecting the outcome and it be seen as extra work/stress and i think thats why many prefer star tours over smugglers

most just wants to sit back and enjoy at their own time and leisure

so swge might have unexpectedly become a niche experience for cosplayers and diehard fans
i also think they over estimated how much folks actually even like star wars
i dont like it too much
but get in on the bandwagon when a movie comes out

I'm hitting WDW in 2 weeks. Excited to check out GE. Mainly just to see how it looks..i have an appt to create a light saber..i have a few already though. idk if i'll make one there or not...I'm buying a few of the special edition Cokes though, and trying the milks...but....tbh...the ride i'm most excited for in Hollywood studios isnt related to SW at all loll. It's Toy Story Mania. That's my ****. Was there in june and rode it like 3 times. So damn fun, especially if you have a few people with you and you play together.

I'll report back my thoughts on GE though and supply a ton of photos.

I'm hitting WDW in 2 weeks. Excited to check out GE. Mainly just to see how it looks..i have an appt to create a light saber..i have a few already though. idk if i'll make one there or not...I'm buying a few of the special edition Cokes though, and trying the milks...but....tbh...the ride i'm most excited for in Hollywood studios isnt related to SW at all loll. It's Toy Story Mania. That's my ****. Was there in june and rode it like 3 times. So damn fun, especially if you have a few people with you and you play together.

so whats good with club 33???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Skip the green milk...Blue is alright but to me not worth the price for either honestly...

Savi’s was worth it to me simply for the whole experience...Is the lightsaber worth the $200? Probably not but coupled with the build process I had no issue with the price...

so whats good with club 33???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Last couple times I was in cali i didnt get to go to disney. haven't had the time. went to universal though lol. DL is on the list though when i get back there. been mostly in norcal or down in florida. on the flip side, been going to wdw A LOT lol

Skip the green milk...Blue is alright but to me not worth the price for either honestly...

Savi’s was worth it to me simply for the whole experience...Is the lightsaber worth the $200? Probably not but coupled with the build process I had no issue with the price...
is the saber the same quality as the black edition hasbro ones? Those are the ones I have, and they go for 150+ish. metal hilt and fiber glass crystal etc.

They have a custom light saber store at disney springs i went into recently. You can custom a saber and droid. which sounds like the exact same concept, which also kind of let the steam out of my sails because disney already created the custom shop. my boy copped a mace windu joint.

theirs is alcoholic over there so its probably 10x better

They have a custom light saber store at disney springs i went into recently. You can custom a saber and droid. which sounds like the exact same concept, which also kind of let the steam out of my sails because disney already created the custom shop. my boy copped a mace windu joint.

they do not have a customizable shop outside of savis, the one with mace windu are selling legacy lightsabers so they are just the ones characters used, the only part you can customize is the size of the saber because its not part of the actual lightsaber

i dont know what kind but docking bay and ronto roasters place sells alcohol too

i think they just let people drink alcohol wherever in the florida parks

Anyone stayed in any of the hotels in or around? Preferably Marriott. Got quoted for 3 nights in October at the Disney hotels for no less than 1800

i dont know what kind but docking bay and ronto roasters place sells alcohol too

i think they just let people drink alcohol wherever in the florida parks

yeah, all the parks sell alcohol everywhere :lol:

Anyone stayed in any of the hotels in or around? Preferably Marriott. Got quoted for 3 nights in October at the Disney hotels for no less than 1800

which marriott? i used to work at the ritz carlton which is owned by marriott. i’ve pretty much stayed at all the ones near the park

the one by the convention center is nice and can usually be had for around $100/night

the fairfield across the street is trash

there’s also the marriott suites a little further down harbor. i liked that rooms were bigger there. also usually around $100/night

Ive slept in some pretty crappy hotels, so maybe im biased, but 1800 for three nights is a no go for me. Shop around, i wouldnt pay more than 150 a night. Theres a difference in being close to the park and being close to an actual entrance, which theres only two, on harbor and the downtown disney side by katella and disneyland drive. We've thought we found a great spot 1 mile away from disneyland, only to have to walk 2 miles around.

Last edited:
Ive slept in some pretty crappy hotels, so maybe im biased, but 1800 for three nights is a no go for me. Shop around, i wouldnt pay more than 150 a night.

yeah, that’s wild. i can usually find something for around $100/night.

miss that corporate discount :frown:

don’t miss the job though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom