DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

staying at four points by Sheraton Anaheim next week
it's like down the street, great place

Disneyland Hotels are CRAZY expensive though

Thats true, crazy how its become the norm. They raised them like, 200 bucks a night when it opened.

i dont know what kind but docking bay and ronto roasters place sells alcohol too

i think they just let people drink alcohol wherever in the florida parks

yeah, all the parks sell alcohol everywhere :lol:
huge facts. Orlando Disney doesn't care at all. They sell alcohol everywhereeeee. And they don't track it either. No wristbands or anything. Some foolish people go and get trashed everytime. And get thrown out and if they wild out, perma banned loll. I saw this group get tossed at Epcot lol.

Speaking of, every year I go to the food and wine festival at Epcot, and it's one of the events im hitting in a couple weeks.. the liqour is in abundance. I be faded by the time I hit Paris. I'm a friendly drinker tho lol.

Hit Halloween nights at universal every year too. Can't wait. But getting all types of notifications of what's to come this year.

food and wine festival is so dope
i like the christmas one as well
Yeahhh man. Spring time is the flower and garden festival. They bring in over 30 million blooms and put them all over the Epcot. And the with food and wine and the Christmas decorations, Disney goes hard with the seasons.

Had a nice casual walk around Magic Kingdom this evening, always nice to pass by. Getting out is always such a hassle though

IMG_20190907_192723.jpg

no lie, i win the lottery we gon have an NT summit here:

Full Review: We Ate The Most EXPENSIVE Disney Meal EVER!

Went through the dream suites on a walking in Walt’s footsteps tour. The pictures don’t don't do those rooms and the actual magic they have justice. Every inch has detail, there are so many hidden buttons, switches and gimmicks in every single room.

To add a meal in top of it, that would be a pretty amazing experience.

Trying to make another trip before the end of the year. Couldn't do much the first time because it was so hot and the kids were losing it.

Back
Top Bottom