DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Disneyland to give Indiana Jones Adventure thrill ride a major overhaul in 2020

The perpetually collapsing bridge traversing a perilous molten lava flow in the crumbling Temple of the Forbidden Eye will finally get repaired after nearly a quarter century when Disneyland’s Indiana Jones Adventure attraction undergoes a major renovation in 2020.

Disneyland filed a building permit with the city of Anaheim for a major overhaul of Indiana Jones Adventure, according to city records.

Disneyland officials confirmed the Indiana Jones Adventure motion-base dark ride is scheduled for refurbishment in 2020.

Disneyland crews will replace a plank bridge and its steel structure in the show set of the Indiana Jones Adventure attraction and refurbish rockwork, according to the building permit.

The 1995 Indiana Jones Adventure will mark its 25th anniversary in March 2020. Renovation work could take place before or after the attraction’s anniversary date. The Indy ride underwent its last major refurbishment in 2014, according to MousePlanet.

Snow White’s Scary Adventures to Undergo Large Scale Refurbishment at Disneyland

According to a permit filed with the City of Anaheim, Snow White’s Scary Adventures is to undergo an extensive refurbishment at Disneyland. The classic Fantasyland attraction will see improvements to everything from rockwork and projectors to the show sets and props themselves.

Here’s the description of the permit “Tenant Improvement: 6,212 sq ft to remove and replace show prop sets and scenes, install new structural beams, rockwork and new projector platforms. With electrical”.

Uh oh, i hope they dont close them too soon. Id like to go on them one last time before they're closed for months!

I wouldn’t plan on sitting on that grass, supposedly it’s aimed for the service dogs to use it, saw that on reddit.
Heading to the parks in the morning, my nephews middle band is performing at CA. I’ll keep an eye out for the coco mug. Message me on IG nawghtyhare nawghtyhare its Aljr22 I think we’re friends on there. I’m heading for that churro milk and cookies and sugar cookie.

I wouldn’t plan on sitting on that grass, supposedly it’s aimed for the service dogs to use it, saw that on reddit.
Heading to the parks in the morning, my nephews middle band is performing at CA. I’ll keep an eye out for the coco mug. Message me on IG nawghtyhare nawghtyhare its Aljr22 I think we’re friends on there. I’m heading for that churro milk and cookies and sugar cookie.
Hope you find the mug :nerd:

kind of surprised because parking was actually full a few days ago, might have been the weekend though so have fun!

That flex pass, it'd pay for itself after what, 6 or 7 days? We only had to reserve the weekend, the week was good to go! Look into that one, having an ap will change your perspective on Disneyland!

No luck on the coco mug, they said it’s been sold out for a while. No luck on the forky either no one had a clue what I was talking about smh
Bruh I knew I shoulda got it when I seen it
I was like “naaaaah I’ll get it later”
Cause I didn’t feel like holding it all day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom