DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

in dca atm

i see peepz carrying those boxes that probably has the coco jarrito, if any of yall still want one pm me and if i get it (or remember to check) before i leave dca in a few hours , ill try and grab yall one

And for @naughty mrs thickcredible

D4C4414F-7FDA-4ACC-85EC-7BA9FDCA3D41.jpeg

in dca atm

i see peepz carrying those boxes that probably has the coco jarrito, if any of yall still want one pm me and if i get it (or remember to check) before i leave dca in a few hours , ill try and grab yall one

How busy is it?

yesterday was cheat day and pretty much spent mostly on dca because for some reason they closed real early (dca 8pm and dl 10pm)

world of color: season of light was amazing

pics:
dis1.jpg

dis6.jpg

dis9.jpg

dis10.jpg

dis8.jpg

dis7.jpg

dis5.jpg

merch, another nice coco much and micket ears ornament
dis4.jpg

had to get the jango stein
dis2.jpg

cuz they got me with darth already
dis3.jpg

i dont think its for sale though...

yet

edit: apparently its the same yoda they already had on sale, they just "swaddled" it up

only watched first episode
how was episode number 2???
Episode 2 had about half its runtime focused on WDW and Epcot....and since I have never been, it wasnt quiiiiite as interesting to me as ep1. But it was still good. Had a big part on the Haunted Mansion....which was awesome.

It's really cool to see the behind the scenes and history of the park. Love this series so far.

this is the forky im talking about

71zGm2XQ52L._SL1500_.jpg

well sorta
this the target version
but the actual disney version is different a lil

my usual hotel is booked solid
and only available rooms are expensive as hell
anyone got any recommendations???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom