DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

New Tomorrowland Entrance Concept Art Revealed for Disneyland Park; New Look to Debut in 2020

As part of Project Stardust, the Disneyland Resort—and specifically Disneyland park—has been undergoing a number of enhancements to continue to deliver a world-class guest experience. The enhancements have ranged from overall beautification of the theme park to maximizing guest flow. The latest of these efforts include a new entrance for Tomorrowland.

1574446908982.png

I was about to go today....then I saw that it's peak pricing today. Nah, I'm cool lol

Disney Files Application for New 12-Story Disney Vacation Club Tower Next to Disneyland Hotel

Disney has just filed an application for a new 12-story, 350-room Disney Vacation Club Tower next to the Disneyland Hotel.

According to the OC Register, Disneyland submitted an application on Friday, Nov. 22, to the city of Anaheim for a conceptual development review of a new 350-room Disney Vacation Club tower. The proposed Disneyland project would be Disney’s 17th DVC resort. No opening date has been mentioned for the project, but it is slotted to be next up after the opening of Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Resort near the former River Country site. As far as design goes, the look and theme of the new tower will complement the classic 1955 Disneyland Hotel.

The proposed project area is located between South Walnut Street and the Disneyland Hotel’s Frontier Tower. Construction would mostly take over an empty grassy area and existing laundry facility.

a roger rabbit sipper
would be the GOAT
i NEED to get a pic of my dude man
:smh:
kills me everytime they bring him out
i miss him

Anybody is apart of the Disney Vacation Club?

Basically their version of timeshare but on a points system.

Do you recommend?

So apparently Castaway Cay is leased for 100 years by the Bahamian gov’t. Disney is on its 23rd year of the lease.

They’re building 7 new ships within the next 3 years. Also, they brought their own island that is bigger. The objective is to have all 7 dock at the island.

Castaway Cay can only dock one ship.

We’re thinking about doing the Europe Disney Cruise next year.

Ooooh u already got one????
Lemme use for my trip next week
:nerd:

No, I am thinking about closing on one in a couple of days.

The cost of those resorts $500+ per night, including the passes - I’ve basically brought a Disney property.

My daughter been doing Disney every year since the age of 5.

1574793051224.png

Disneyland After Dark Events Announced for Winter/Spring 2020

Disneyland After Dark—the specially themed, after-hours park experience featuring unique entertainment, special food, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, collectible merchandise and more—kicks off 2020 with four distinct events at the Disneyland Resort!

These separately ticketed evening events grant you special access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park after closing. Select attractions will also remain open exclusively for event guests, usually with shorter wait times! In addition, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party to capture all of your Disneyland After Dark memories.

Here are the details:
Disneyland After Dark rendering

80s Nite
Jan. 29, Disneyland Park
Stroll down memory lane during this throwback bash packed with totally tubular fun! Dust off those leg warmers, shoulder pads and other vintage looks for 80s Nite to enjoy:
  • “Flashback To Videopolis!” takeover of the Fantasyland Theatre with a live VJ, music videos and dancers boogieing to the decade’s hottest hits.
  • “Awesome After Dark – Fireworks To The Max!” fireworks show, high-energy musical entertainment and more.
  • “Throwback”-style encounters with Disney friends of yesteryear.
  • Immersive photo opportunities with a nostalgic twist.
  • Decade-inspired décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
  • Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Sweethearts’ Nite
Feb. 12 and Feb. 13, Disneyland Park
The Happiest Place on Earth will once again transform into the most romantic—with an extra pinch of pixie dust! If you missed last year’s Sweethearts’ Nite, now is your chance to experience the ultimate date night in style with:
  • Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a glitzy royal ball.
  • Encounters with darling Disney couples, including Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
  • Romantic photo opportunities featuring sweet scenes from iconic Disney films.
  • Lovely décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
  • Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
PIXAR Nite
Mar. 5, Disney California Adventure Park
Spend an exciting night celebrating some of the world’s best-loved stories and characters from Pixar Animation Studios! Proudly wear your Pixar-best and check out all that Pixar Nite has to offer, including:
  • Interactive dance parties themed to favorite Pixar stories, including the retro-cool Incredibles family and scare-tastic gang from Monsters, Inc.
  • Encounters with crowd-pleasing Pixar pals, including Russel and Carl from “Up” and Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out.”
  • Playfully fun photo opportunities.
  • Whimsical décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
  • Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 5 p.m.
Villains Nite
Apr. 30, Disney California Adventure Park
Unleash your inner villain at a deliciously sinister soiree bursting with Disney’s most mischievous misfits! Villains Nite will summon you to come dressed in garb inspired by Disney Villains and experience:
  • Villains Cabaret with a cast of outlaws singing and dancing their way through a riff-raff-lovin’ revue.
  • Spellbinding DJ-hosted dance parties and sing-alongs throughout the park.
  • Encounters with some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends or their henchmen!
  • Photo opportunities themed to popular villain lairs and thrones.
  • Dastardly décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
  • Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 6 p.m.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing for these Disneyland After Dark events. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for each event will be available beginning next week:
  • Dec. 3: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
  • Dec. 4: Tickets on sale for general public
Which Disneyland After Dark events do you want to attend?

We entertained the DVC at one point, but I just can’t do timeshares. The thought of paying for something that’s “mine” and having random people posted up in it throughout the year just doesn’t appeal to me.

And I know it’s essentially the same as a hotel, but it’s the principal of it. :lol:

We entertained the DVC at one point, but I just can’t do timeshares. The thought of paying for something that’s “mine” and having random people posted up in it throughout the year just doesn’t appeal to me.

And I know it’s essentially the same as a hotel, but it’s the principal of it. :lol:

Yeah the way they say it - you have to have a deed title.
So you can either pick Hawaii resort or the new one they’re building in Florida that’s to be completed next year.

But you’re not restricted to that one location. In fact, you never have to go there.

You can go to any resort or vacation locations - no blackout and you can book out 11 months in advanced. There’s no per

It’s $188 per points.

For example: a deluxe suite at a resort (wether it’s luxury or not) will be 150 points for weekly use.

That’s $28,200. If you finance monthly that’s about $100 a month. $1200 a year...until you’re able to pay off.

Disney resort in Japan cost me $1700 alone :lol:. That’s not including the park cost.

Once you pay that off - you pay $1100 a year for dues and stuff - however you still get the points. It rolls over every month and you can borrow future points from it.

you can rent it out to people, lend the points or sell.

Plus exclusive invite to DVC events and 30% off on cruises.

to the peeps who went on a Disney Cruise- how was it?

Is it the shizzle or just meh?

I have a 6 and a 2 year old, wondering when a good age/time to take them....

to the peeps who went on a Disney Cruise- how was it?

Is it the shizzle or just meh?

I have a 6 and a 2 year old, wondering when a good age/time to take them....

I really love it. The food is great and the customer service is outstanding. There’s so much to do. Plus they have a nursery and clubs for your kids to stay with activities.

They also have adult only pools, restaurants, bars, clubs and sport bar with all the sport channels.

This was our 4th trip.

Back
Top Bottom