DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

they got to get them clicks

link does a decent detail of the ride though which they said the experience is about 20min long from start to finish

it does sound incredible from the read through

1575434322030.jpeg

1575434338918.png

sort of want these tiki glasses from adventureland at DL... if you buy one you get a dollar off a dole whip
1575437426812.jpeg

ride looks good as hell
Had to stop 2 min in cause I’m like that’s too much
No way the ride is 20 min like I been hearing
Or have I been hearing 12
:lol:

i think the overall experience could be up to 20min because the pre-show starts much earlier than that clip, theres a part where you go on a standing room only and it suppose to be like a transport ship and this is after the queue and before sitting down on that trackless ride

so its probably like riding the elevator in the haunted mansion type of experience that they are including, there might be more lines in between

you can also see in some of the pics imma post below that theres also that preshow with a bunch of stormtroopers

we should be getting more info later today

1575470505148.png

1575470516138.png

1575470668902.png

1575470526196.png

1575470536245.png

1575470551729.png

1575470543044.png

1575470560696.png

1575470571368.png

1575470581668.png

ride looks good as hell
Had to stop 2 min in cause I’m like that’s too much
No way the ride is 20 min like I been hearing
Or have I been hearing 12

Most of these Disney blogs are saying it’s like a three part ride...

First is being loaded onto “transports” (Haunted Mansion type elevator tech apparently, just more thrill elements) that get the riders on the Star Destroyer...Second is the riders get taken as prisoners and are placed into holding cells, at which time they’re broken out by the resistance...Third part is what’s in the video of the prisoner escaping...

Seems like when they say 12-15-20 minute ride they’re taking this whole loading process into consideration...Tricky way for them to distract riders from the fact that they’re going through all this to load a ride that is about 4 minutes long...

the clip is ~4min long but it looks like some parts were cut so it could be a 5-7 min ride by iteself

i am curious how efficient the rides gon' be though and how many people can go through it in a day in comparison to other rides

i also hope all the kinks are fixed and causes no issues/delay because if the hagrid ride at universal orlando had 10-12 hour wait time, i can imagine this one being the same but then again we said the same about the land itself

this does look like a legit e-ticket ride though like we have never, evvvveeeeeerrrrr, seen before

First is being loaded onto “transports” (Haunted Mansion type elevator tech apparently, just more thrill elements) that get the riders on the Star Destroyer...Second is the riders get taken as prisoners and are placed into holding cells, at which time they’re broken out by the resistance...Third part is what’s in the video of the prisoner escaping...

I’m excited to be sure...But I’ll hold off judgement until I walk out of the ride building...I was amped for the Falcon too and it seriously left flat feeling after...Once that polish wears off type of thing...

during iaapa trade show last week, they had a galaxys edge panel and they said more stuff is coming for the mf ride as in other missions and such but yeah its definitely a let down now, i think they miscalculated how much people really want to control their experience with that one and really relying solely on the pilots sucks

rotr looks like a ride that needs multiple ride through to see everything

the clip is ~4min long but it looks like some parts were cut so it could be a 5-7 min ride by iteself

i am curious how efficient the rides gon' be though and how many people can go through it in a day in comparison to other rides

i also hope all the kinks are fixed and causes no issues/delay because if the hagrid ride at universal orlando had 10-12 hour wait time, i can imagine this one being the same but then again we said the same about the land itself

this does look like a legit e-ticket ride though like we have never, evvvveeeeeerrrrr, seen before
What’s e ticket ride mean???

during iaapa trade show last week, they had a galaxys edge panel and they said more stuff is coming for the mf ride as in other missions and such but yeah its definitely a let down now, i think they miscalculated how much people really want to control their experience with that one and really relying solely on the pilots sucks

Disney has been known to tweak rides
I don’t doubt they might tweak it

That room with the AT-AT’s you can see two separate paths the ride vehicles take...Curious to see what the differences in each path are...Plus there’s a different Finn and Kylo animatronics for each apparently...

^ ^ ^
yeah i noticed a lot of their trackless rides has different paths that differs slightly since they take different routes

What’s e ticket ride mean???

e-ticket is an old praise when they used to hand tickets for you to get on the latest and best attractions in disney, its just what they call the most popular attraction these days

looks like this might be the full ride through but it looks like its strung together from different clips ~5min

Back
Top Bottom