DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I went this past Monday and it wasn't that bad. I think the longest I waited was 35 minutes and that was for the millenium falcon ride. The food offering at the Festival of Holidays wasn't really that good.

I should add, the best items from the Festival of Holidays were the shrimp and grits and the upside down shepherd's pie (vegan).

I also tried the vegan ronto wrap from Star Wars land and it tasted like the Vietnamese banned me sandwiches.

yah that will bring in the crowds even if its a one or two shows a night

they really need to fly more x-wing drones too, they got the tech, might as well have someone fly it around a few times a day

Last edited:
Wife packing
Gonna leave prolly around 6 or 7 in the am
Need a break
Just me and the wife going
So should help us relieve some stress

have a blast and dont miss the World of Color – Season of Light show, if you love the holidays and xmas, its a nice and romantic to watch it with your gf/wife

was supposed to go to DW early next year since i’m headed out that way for a friends wedding but it’s Super Bowl weekend and prices on hotels are OD. just gonna head to the wedding then fly to disneyland :lol:

hearing lots of breakdowns on the rotr and people being evacuated, waiting all day and never getting through and them closing the land early

kind of dreading it hitting DL now since i want to get in that ride as soon as possible but damn

Hope they get all the kinks worked out w/ ROTR by the time we’re at DL in March. :lol:

Zero chance I’m waiting hours for any ride lol.

Back
Top Bottom