DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

too hard for me to pick one ride, radiator springs racers, big thunder mountain and haunted mansion (holiday edition) immediately comes to mind, i also love incredicoaster and gotg probably because it the most "thrill ride" they got here at the anaheim parks

but one thing is for sure and i stand on 100000%, auotpia and finding nemo needs to go

remove those two rides and put the tron coaster in there or something
Nah racers kinda trash
Only dope part is really the racing
Tower of terror
With the lights and voice out > ALL
guardians is great
Better than regular tower of terror
But not better than lights out version

too hard for me to pick one ride, radiator springs racers, big thunder mountain and haunted mansion (holiday edition) immediately comes to mind, i also love incredicoaster and gotg probably because it the most "thrill ride" they got here at the anaheim parks

but one thing is for sure and i stand on 100000%, auotpia and finding nemo needs to go

remove those two rides and put the tron coaster in there or something
Facts on the Nemo and autotopia

im washed so goofys ride school and how it whips you on the corners just gives me back ache :lol:

i likes racers overall story, its not the best but how it starts you outside and then brings you in with the mini story that leads to the race is cool with me

i also dont mind the lil mermaid just because its a classice storybook ride and i can never be mad at those

and grizzly river run and splash mountain are clutch on on scorching summer days

The London Resort

It will combine six 'lands', and cover 535 acres - comparable to the Olympic Park in Stratford, which is 560 acres. The London Resort holds partnerships with BBC, ITV Studios and, most recently, Paramount Pictures, promising the "next generation" of rides and unique experiences that people can expect to enjoy from 2024.

The press release reads,

"Visitors can start their journey in The Studios, a gritty, modern-day warehouse district that practically roars with the exhilarating thrills of big, blockbuster features. A winning combination of explosive action, high-octane car chases and high-stakes espionage.

"Just to the north lies The Woods, an enchanted realm where springtime reigns eternal and the boundary between reality and fantasy dissolves. Here, the young and young-at-heart will be invited to step through the pages of a storybook and embark on adventures that put a fresh spin on beloved bedtime stories, fables and fairy tales.

1576009102399.png

"From the Woods, the journey continues through the ages into The Kingdom, an immersive realm of swords, sorcery, dragons & legend. This is England as a dark and ancient land, a place of threatening and imposing castles and mystical Arthurian legends.

"To the north lay The Isles, a land of giant creatures, mythical beasts and adventures at the crossroads of imagination and reality. Fantastic jaw dropping architecture will combine with magnificent rides and 21st century technology.

1576009123038.png

"The past begins to blend with the future in The Jungle. Ancient ruins of a mysterious long-lost Mesoamerican civilisation are seen pushing up through treetops. Here, an overgrown environment, brimming with ancient secrets, surprising discoveries and strange mystical artefacts will be transported to the present by inquisitive explorers – young and old.

1576009141351.png

"The final land, dedicated to futuristic experiences, alien encounters and big thrill rides, The Starport is a bustling 23rd century landing zone. It will launch visitors into thrilling science-fiction adventures that are out of this world, leaving them mesmerised at things that should be impossible but are not."
1576009160843.png

The London Resort

It will combine six 'lands', and cover 535 acres - comparable to the Olympic Park in Stratford, which is 560 acres. The London Resort holds partnerships with BBC, ITV Studios and, most recently, Paramount Pictures, promising the "next generation" of rides and unique experiences that people can expect to enjoy from 2024.

The press release reads,

"Visitors can start their journey in The Studios, a gritty, modern-day warehouse district that practically roars with the exhilarating thrills of big, blockbuster features. A winning combination of explosive action, high-octane car chases and high-stakes espionage.

"Just to the north lies The Woods, an enchanted realm where springtime reigns eternal and the boundary between reality and fantasy dissolves. Here, the young and young-at-heart will be invited to step through the pages of a storybook and embark on adventures that put a fresh spin on beloved bedtime stories, fables and fairy tales.

1576009102399.png

"From the Woods, the journey continues through the ages into The Kingdom, an immersive realm of swords, sorcery, dragons & legend. This is England as a dark and ancient land, a place of threatening and imposing castles and mystical Arthurian legends.

"To the north lay The Isles, a land of giant creatures, mythical beasts and adventures at the crossroads of imagination and reality. Fantastic jaw dropping architecture will combine with magnificent rides and 21st century technology.

1576009123038.png

"The past begins to blend with the future in The Jungle. Ancient ruins of a mysterious long-lost Mesoamerican civilisation are seen pushing up through treetops. Here, an overgrown environment, brimming with ancient secrets, surprising discoveries and strange mystical artefacts will be transported to the present by inquisitive explorers – young and old.

1576009141351.png

"The final land, dedicated to futuristic experiences, alien encounters and big thrill rides, The Starport is a bustling 23rd century landing zone. It will launch visitors into thrilling science-fiction adventures that are out of this world, leaving them mesmerised at things that should be impossible but are not."
1576009160843.png

Won’t work
London conversion of usd is too much
For out of country folks

Autopia will probably never get touched because Walt brought it. They’ll most likely revamp it but I doubt it gets taken out. Tron does need to come here though. Maybe where the building next to autopia can fit there.

Autopia will probably never get touched because Walt brought it. They’ll most likely revamp it but I doubt it gets taken out. Tron does need to come here though. Maybe where the building next to autopia can fit there.
It was JUST “revamped”
But yeah it ain’t going anywhere

i think they're still showing star wars previews in there, the launch bay could go too

i think if they remove nemo and extend it a bit in the back and dig that in deeper then a tron ride might able to go over and under autopia?

too bad too that its not going anywhere, it takes up way too much real estate

autocrapia.png

The lake between autotopia and storybook can go, use it for tron and have it wrap around the monorail.

im a double down on it
take little mermaid outta dca
throw it in fantasy land in disneyland
i think it fits the best there
and put something dope where lil mermaid ride is instead

i agree its mad random to be there but is there any precedence to moving attractions?

maybe they think it fits there cuz its near the pier?

i initially thiught theyd move star tours too but it seems like its a lot of work and not worth the effort

i agree its mad random to be there but is there any precedence to moving attractions?

maybe they think it fits there cuz its near the pier?

i initially thiught theyd move star tours too but it seems like its a lot of work and not worth the effort
id say them moving star tours to star wars land
WOULD be a GREAT idea
BUT
with it being similar as hell
to that other TRASH *** ride they got there already
would be a waste
star tours >>>>>>> that other star wars ride
that i dont even know the name of
**** so trash man
like im legit heated with how trash it is

Star Wars land in general in trash. Idk how folks were crying when they saw it in person. Toon Town ****s all over Star Wars land

if youre a huge star wars fan i can see it being tear-worthy, thats decades worth of fandom and peeps grew up loving the franchise

id probably be teary eyed for marvel land because thats more my ish

at the end of the day, its pretty much an outdoor mall without rotr

if youre a huge star wars fan i can see it being tear-worthy, thats decades worth of fandom and peeps grew up loving the franchise

id probably be teary eyed for marvel land because thats more my ish

at the end of the day, its pretty much an outdoor mall without rotr
naaaaah not rollin
cause it aint **** to do there
cant even go into the damn bar without a reservation
i still aint been in there
whole place is a cash grab
and the whole
youngling
buy with credits schitck is trash
cool maybe the first time
but when they keep correcting u
when u say cash
and they say "not cash, its credits"
im done

naaaaah not rollin
cause it aint **** to do there
cant even go into the damn bar without a reservation
i still aint been in there
whole place is a cash grab
and the whole
youngling
buy with credits schitck is trash
cool maybe the first time
but when they keep correcting u
when u say cash
and they say "not cash, its credits"
im done

This...

I’m the biggest Star Wars fan you’ll find...That nostalgia tip wears off fast...Once you really start looking it’s definitely a buy this buy that type of vibe...

This...

I’m the biggest Star Wars fan you’ll find...That nostalgia tip wears off fast...Once you really start looking it’s definitely a buy this buy that type of vibe...
like with star wars
and carsland
aesthetically they are :pimp:
but if u just sit and look around
which i seem to always do there
specially at night
when its lit up
kinda boring
even racers if we boil down to it
is kinda blah
until we get to racing
imagine racers