DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

same here

and i rarely, if ever, go when the park opens so if the boarding pass is gon be gone within 10min of opening then im not gon' be able to go in there anytime soon

i hope they do a star wars after party or one of those after dark events has the land open so people can go with little wait time

People are still on Winter Break? I would've thought the crowds would've died down by now.

Maybe after the holiday?

crowd seemed low this past week but RotR opened today

they also got that discounted price

crowd isnt too bad right now actually, 25min for gotg, 30min for soarin', 30min indiana, 60min for space, etc...

if you aren't in the part for rotr then i think you're good

theres a tie interceptor french fry bucket at DL too

1579296395881.png

1579296472923.png

Attachments

• 1579296388923.png
    1579296388923.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 110
what time were you at the park?
We got in to the park at 8:15, damn lady in front of us kept asking questions smh. I told my wife next time we have to be here at 7. I’ll drag her if I have too lol

Park has been slow all day, been able to use max pass pretty much back to back all day.

We got in to the park at 8:15, damn lady in front of us kept asking questions smh. I told my wife next time we have to be here at 7. I’ll drag her if I have too lol

Park has been slow all day, been able to use max pass pretty much back to back all day.

damn okay. i’m heading to the park in a couple weeks. i guess i’ll plan on being there at 7 at least one day

supposedly took 45 seconds to fill up the boarding pass:

some peepz be cheatin tho:

been monitoring the rotr boarding pass situation at DL and it looks like its gon' take lots of luck to get on

seeing some vid of people celebrating on the main street once they get a pass and groans to those who doesn't, look like its out within a minute or two

might try and get there half an hour before opening and try my luck

also, baby simba popcorn bucket coming soon

1579543558875.png

Hopefully the Resistance hype dies down some by April. I’ll be damned if I go all the way to Cali and strikeout 4 days in a row. :lol:

Lawd the ride looks incredible though.:wow:

aprils spring break so good luck

im hoping for some rain as that scares many people away :lol:

Once you’ve ridden Rise of the Resistance, you’re responsible for a major plot point in ‘The Rise of Skywalker’

So we have you to thank! You were the one that helped cause a major plot point in “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.” Read on to find out exactly how, if you don’t mind spoilers for both “The Rise of Skywalker” movie and the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland park.

Thanks to the “Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker Visual Dictionary”, we have lots of new details about the final movie in the Skywalker saga, and a few new details about Batuu, the planet guests are visiting at the new theme park land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

When experiencing Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, guests are taken aboard a First Order Star Destroyer. Although you aren’t specifically told the name of the ship, it’s the Finalizer, Kylo Ren’s flagship, and General Hux is in command.

As those who have ridden or watched videos of the attraction know, the battle over Batuu doesn’t go well for the First Order. As guests also see in their final meeting with Kylo Ren during the ride, the Finalizer is badly damaged.

The “Visual Dictionary” tells us it’s because of this major damage that Kylo Ren transfers to his new flagship, the Steadfast. Hux is also assigned to the Steadfast, but he’s no longer in charge. Here he serves below Allegiant General Pryde. It’s assumed that because of the disastrous battle over Batuu and Hux letting us Resistance prisoners get away, among other things, that Kylo demoted him.

We can further assume that because of this demotion, which was a direct result of the battle over Batuu, that Hux decides to try to get rid of Kylo Ren by becoming a spy for the Resistance.

We also learn in the “Visual Dictionary” that Pryde was friends with Hux’s father, and that Hux had his father killed (Also in “Phasma”). This helps explain why Pryde was so quick to shoot Hux when he found out he was the spy.

The book also mentions how Finn once again dons Stormtrooper armor when infiltrating the “Finalizer” (which guests can see during the ride) that resulted in Kylo and Hux’s Star Destroyer being severely damaged over Batuu.

It’s great to be able to tie the theme park ride into the movie so directly, but this still doesn’t explain why Kylo is wearing his helmet on the attraction.

any luck?

and this might be of some help to those who wants to try their luck:

Man.....I am still speechless from the ride :wow:
Here are some of the tips for those that want to try.

1. It’s a lottery, getting there early or late doesn’t matter. ( arrived at 8:56 a.m and got boarding group 25) Boarding groups go fast, only waited 1 hour until I got the notification to go to the ride.

2. Make sure you have your party in your Disneyland app ready. This will help you speed up the process when trying to get a boarding group.
( You will need to tap 3 separate screens, once the time slots open.)

3. Signal does matter, I have Verizon and I checked in right in front of the mickey flower arrangement. DONT USE THE DISNEY WIFI. I was asking around to those that didn’t get a group and they said they were using the Disneyland WiFi.

4.If nothing shows up as soon as the time hits open, hit the home screen on the app again and do it again, waiting for the screen to tell you join won’t work.
(Wifey did this and nothing happened, this isn’t SNKRS, it won’t automatically tell you to join)

5. Be quick with your fingers, there’s not much to read when accessing the screens.

6. Time slots closed 3 min after the park opened. ALOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT GET A GROUP.

7. Last one....Make sure you are scanned in only at Disneyland!!!! Getting scanned in at DCA won’t work and make sure you arrived before the park opens.

let me know if you need anymore info....

Back
Top Bottom