DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

people here wants to know how the ride is and if its worth it, ive watch vids and its looking like the best ride ever made but we need the NTer perespective

also, yeah, disney wifi sucks balls, i cant even place a proper food mobile order through that damn wifi

thanks for the tip, much appreciated

was the crowd to get in the park long?

im thinking of going maybe next week and trying to decide what time to arrive before the park opens at 9am, you said you arrived at 8:56, you mean get inside the park? how long did you have to wait outside?

Yes, the ride is worth it. We waited in the ride queue for about 35 min but once you get to the front of the line, that’s when the fun starts. It’s true, you don’t know when the ride actually starts because there’s so much going on. I don’t want to spoil the entire ride but yes, Disneyland set the bar high with this ride. Make sure you take your time and look around. Don’t be alarmed by the cast members telling you what do to, they are playing a role :nerd:

I arrived to the parking structure at 8:30 and that was a breeze. Once I arrived to the main gate, that was also a breeze since most people were inside the park already. I did ask around about the lines earlier and they said they were long but go pretty quick. Cast members won’t slow the process down, they will scan people in fast and won’t be taking any pictures of new guest entering. I recommend you getting to the park at least a half hour before the park opens, that will allow you get your phone settings ready and guest in your app.

appreciate the tips

tenor.gif

right on rope drop/park opening so keep an eye out for those times

i thought DL opened at 8am ( i think rotr opening was at 8am) but its been 9am this whole week

that’s why i was confused cause i thought the park
opened at 8

gotta make plans. headed to the park for 3 days. hopefully can hit the ride up at least once

definitely keep an eye out for it, weekends they open at 8am, weekdays seems random and always subject to change

next wednesday they open at 8am but this past wednesday they opened at 9am, i know because i considered going
random.png

They open the boarding groups right as soon as the "park" opens. They had a cast member give us a countdown and once he said "go" i pressed on the "check status" then "join boarding group"

Now, it did fill up in 2 min which is crazy but they do have back up groups. App said that back up groups start at 70 but no guarantee that other groups go on. but last night they were at 90 which is good for people who had boarding group after 70.

I think both weekdays and weekends have their pros/cons
  1. Weekdays close early, which means less boarding groups but the groups tend to go faster. (good for backups)
  2. Weekends close later which means more boarding groups (i believe that back ups started at 90) but groups go slower due to capacity. (bad for backups)

C CP1708 so I’m watching A New Hope on Disney plus and the Han shooting Greedo scene seems different. I look it up, and Lucas in fact re-recut the scene for Disney plus.

What in the world???? Have you seen this? Thoughts?

C CP1708 so I’m watching A New Hope on Disney plus and the Han shooting Greedo scene seems different. I look it up, and Lucas in fact re-recut the scene for Disney plus.

What in the world???? Have you seen this? Thoughts?

Oh yeah, that was trending on Day 1. :lol:

I kinda don't watch the re-edited versions, I can't do it. Every little extra detail stands out too much to me.

alright, i’m gonna flying into santa ana next sunday morning but need to watch niners handle business. anybody i’m have any suggestions on places close by to watch the game? i only say close by cause i won’t have a car and will probably uber

and i do find this funny 5:25 mark and expect it if you're there on rope drop

but fear not... disneyland is adding a new after ark event... the star wars nite (and they better included f'n rotr in that night)

Disneyland has announced a new Star Wars Nite for its Disneyland After Dark series. That hard-ticket party happens on August 27, which just so happens to be the first day of this year's Star Wars Celebration fan event, which runs across the street at the Anaheim Convention Center from August 27-30.

"The journey begins at Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland, includes favorite Disneyland Park offerings plus special experiences and culminates in Batuu’s auspicious Twin Moons Eclipse Day celebration at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge," Disneyland said.

I'm taking the kids next month for a day, but the wifey and I will need to fly down for that Star Wars event. Tickets are probably going to be nuts.

its usually ~$95-$140 for the halloween event with the price increasing the closer it is to halloween but there rest are $110 and i dont expect it to be higher (or that much higher if disney want us to suffer)

it will sell out quick though because its the same weekend as the star wars celebration fan event at the anaheim convention and its only for one night especially if rotr is open for the party

its usually ~$95-$140 for the halloween event with the price increasing the closer it is to halloween but there rest are $110 and i dont expect it to be higher (or that much higher if disney want us to suffer)

it will sell out quick though because its the same weekend as the star wars celebration fan event at the anaheim convention and its only for one night especially if rotr is open for the party
Oh
Then yeah it may sellout
But the nights usually don’t

Yeah I was speaking more on ability to obtain tickets. If they guarantee ROTR, oh Lord...

problem with that is if the ride breaks down and the after dark is usually a 4-5 hour event and those breakdowns could take a whole day so if its down for the night and it was promised, these sw fans gon' riot in batuu

:lol:

i got 3 chances to get a boarding pass mon-wed next week I just want to get at least one...

Back
Top Bottom