DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

looks like its getting better, today supposedly took ~20-25 min before all boarding passes are spoken for

i think if you're one of those peeps in the vid i posted and have good connection, you'd be good

but you already know what you're gon' face so be ready....

Couple things;

1: the 2 storm troopers in the 8th episode of the mandalorian were super dope. Great scene. I hope they are alive and get future spin-offs or at least appearances.

2: I know........it’s like beating a dead horse.....but I just finished my prequel re-watch and Attack of the Clones is absolutely unwatchable. The god awful dialogue/forced love story. Most boring politics story ever, where you hear the words “senate” more times than any other word. The CG looks worse than what was available on OG Xbox at the time. Just allllll bad.

3: speaking of Xbox. Right before episode III dropped, I had just been introduced to Knights of the Old Republic. Arguably one of the best video games ever made. Anyways, you used to be able to watch upcoming movie trailers through Xbox way in advance if you paid for live. That’s how I first saw this Revwnge is the sith promo. And it still gets me hyped to this day

that is all. Good day.

some retro apparel and of course a spirit jersey (which id prob cop)

1580158321931.png
1580158329764.png

1580158380989.png
1580158388104.png

1580158449130.png

heads up, there is a manual kiosks for rotr boarding passes, makes me wonder if i can double my chances if i insert my pass in there while trying on the app at the same time? or if i was able to get a pass on the app, could i still get a back up through the manuel kiosks?

heads up, there is a manual kiosks for rotr boarding passes, makes me wonder if i can double my chances if i insert my pass in there while trying on the app at the same time? or if i was able to get a pass on the app, could i still get a back up through the manuel kiosks?

You won’t be able to. Had a friend who tried that and got denied access

yup, first try and was surprised that by 9-9:30, they were already boarding 10-20

by about 10:30 i was out and done and just wow at the ride/attraction, definitely on my top spot

their method is pretty good for the most part (if you get lucky) but the only thing that sucks is you really could only go once a day

its gon’ be interesting what they do moving forward

it is epic to say the least

yall know i usually have pics but my desktop crashed and i didnt take any phone pics so not much to post and pardon my writing, i am terrible at it so it becomes a long essay when i am pretty much trying to say the ish :lol:

rotr1.jpg

getting a boarding pass - i got to the parking lot at around 6:15am and it didnt open til 6:30am so i had to wait and it started to fill out from there

at security checkpoint, for some reason, they only opened one so the line got insanely long but it moved smoothly and got to line-up to enter by around 7:15 and they started letting people in by 7:30 (they still should have a line for those without bags though because they wont let you overtake then while they search the bags)

once inside, i went to the rope drop by tomorrowland for that physical boarding pass kiosk (used to be buzz fastpass kiosk iirc) just in case my phone fails me then i can try for a physical printout

they drop the rope 5min before 8 (or opening) and people will run so be careful, they will trample on kids if necessary i just casually walked and got in line but managed to get a virtual bp anyways so i left the line to give others a chance

castmembers will count it down for you too so you just got to be ready and use all your NT experience in copping sneakers and tap on them links quick

got bp20 and it seemed like it took them another 15-20min before they let people in the ride but by 9 to 9:30 they letting my bp in

do not rely on the notifications btw, i had it on and it didnt tell me my number was boarding, good thing i manually checked because i left DL to go to DCA thinking its gon' be a while and right after i got out of incredicoaster they were letting my BP in so we hurried back to DL

and really the crowd is dead the whole day, most of those trying to get BP are probably AP holders and just leaves or if they are called in early like my BP and done riding by ~10, then they probably leave to try the next day

after getting my BP#, got to ride SpaceM and Star Tours then go to DCA and ride GotG (twice) and IC by 9:30 and further proof that crowd is low, was able to get FP for Racers and World of Color

rotr2.jpg

as for the ride, it is immersive, highly detailed and everyone needs to experience it (more than once), it is great and if you are a star wars fan then you might just faint from the awesomeness

they really put you in the middle of the world/movie set, im not even sure the actors get to see this much on set with the use of green screens and all

even the cast members, from the resistance members who encourage you to the first order who treats you like scum prisoners, all do not break character and just further immerses you, they even line you up before getting into a ride like they're about to execute you, not as scary as it sounds but there is that "this is kind of insane" thought going through your head while in there, the place is clean and quiet and kind of scary

the first half of the queue is typical queue but once the actual story telling starts, it can be considered part of the ride and really you dont even know where reality begins and ends

there is a point where in the "queue" that you ride a transport ship and you actually move like its a motion simulator and while theres the pilot in front with some action, the back also has some space action going on and they even trick you, they let you in one door and youd think the other door across will open as youd expect the rest is on the other side like its just a typical wall but nope, the same door you went through opened

rotr3.jpg

its hard to really talk about it without spoiling it and i know some of yall want to get in there spoiler-free

this one is going to very, very tough to top and probably going to be the best ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ experience in a long while, its well worth the wait and the process of getting there

this really shows you what disney can do and how far they have gone and why we are willingly give them our hard earned cash all year long

next time i go, i wont rush it though and just try and absorb it more and take more pics, i was too excited and got in the line quick and kept on moving while there are parts where you can kind of stay behind and take pics and it really wont delay to your experience much more as you are pretty much there (where the millions of storm troopers are)

but that is enough from me, go wake up early, line up and go experience this amazing ride!

Guests visiting Disney California Adventure park in the near future may be able to catch a glimpse of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man himself swinging above the rooftops of Avengers Campus.

i'm going at the end of Feb. finally gonna be able to build my own lightsaber!! yass!!!

are they selling any new legacy lightsabers or is it still the sames ones as before?

Also, any tips on what to ride first, etc. I don't think it'll be too crowded since it's on a Tuesday but want to be efficient since it's a day trip....

the only new legacy lightsabers are ben solos and reys aka lukes remade saber iirc
I’m going next Monday.

so you can choose Ben solos, Rey (Luke’s), and what else?

I haven’t looked into too much of it cause I don’t wanna ruin the experience but I’d like to know what hilts there are

going 2/10!

off the top of my head; vader, luke, obi-wan, maul, mace, kylo, asoka, jedi temple guards and i think the last ones asajj(?)

most of them should be in stock but with the current flood of guests going to swland might mean they are selling more these days

Heading there tomorrow until Wednesday with the family. Trying to get on rotr but it’s a long shot.

when i make my own lightsaber, can i use the blade for the legacy lightsabers as well?

PS- what happened to my avatar pic?!?!

yah, they are interchangeable

the custom one has a medium length blade and you can buy a short and longer ones at dok ondars for the legacy lightsabers

Back
Top Bottom