DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

my brother just got the flex pass this past weekend and now he just lost a month

i am sure they have a way of extending it, probably add an extra month 9or more if the closures longer) to the APs

its just gon' be hell to get a hold of someone to talk to tho

Welp as of now no trip for us.

We werent supposed to go until mid april, maybe it reopens (doubt it)

my brother just got the flex pass this past weekend and now he just lost a month

i am sure they have a way of extending it, probably add an extra month 9or more if the closures longer) to the APs

its just gon' be hell to get a hold of someone to talk to tho

i just bought the pass on monday and rsvp'd sunday.. SMH

My pass expires next week and I still have some of the vouchers left on my sip and savor pass from from the Food and Wine festival :smh:

Disney, Netflix etc...ALL streaming services better make damn sure they have all their equipment running 💯 with no problems...They’re services are about to start getting slammed with all these events and activities shutting down...

I booked my annual trip for my kids birthdays in may. After it hit the fan I ended up getting a credit for $400 for flight. Now we might not even go.
I could drive. I could always wipe down and clean up after every ride. Fine. But what about the hotel. Where I sleep wash up eat. Damn. Smh.

Glad they shut it down. Better to look out for the masses than give people their Disney jollies.

Still tight our spring break trip got jacked up though. :smh::smh:

On the positive side though at least we'll be there for Halloween.

closure is crazy because iger spoke to the governer and they got an exempt but still proceeded to close the parks down, probably to avoid some possible lawsuits as well

they can take this opportunity to rush all the construction and refurbishment they got going on so everythings good by the time they re-open

Last edited:
it’s not like they weren’t gonna raise prices again next year anyway :lol:

smh

Image result for this aggression will not stand gif

what? is that the disney employee store? what company do you work for...

awesome pickup man...

I work at Disneyland, so it was at the company store a few blocks from the parks. I’ll often get friends and family passes several times a year for any Nt’ers that happen to be in the area to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom