DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

its pretty small and they do not change much from season to season like DL

with DL/DCA there is at least something new to check out every few weeks and food is almost always good, i cant say the same about universals food selection

voodoo is good but feels like DL easily has 20x more with options on dessert alone

What I didn’t like about the universal pass is that almost all weekends were blocked out for the summer.

Ive been to universal in LA twice. Its good but not great. If youve never been then go for sure. Universal Orlando tho :smokin >>>>>>>>

Last year we plamned our trip during the 4th of July weekend from that thurs in to the next week. That earthquake hit on the 4th with smaller ones following days. Seems that helped with the crowds at disney (we didnt go until like the 7th).

Overall the lines werent all that bad, we used the fast pass or whatevrr its called at disney. Universal wanted like $80 for a pass and u could only use it once or something :stoneface:

Mummy they wouldnt allow single riders so we skipped it, it was like 80min wait.
Transformers was 45min or single rider took 5 min. That ride was dope!!
They literally just finished jurassic world and it was like 3 hour wait time, didnt even try
Single rider for harry potter was about 20 min
The roller coaster by harry potter was like 30min
All the little kids rides lines were short, like 15-20 min (Minions was like 45 min)

My fam that took the universal tour said it was good. Worst part of universal is if u go to where transformers mummy and jurassic world is you gotta go all the way to the like side/back and down 3 HUGE *** escalators

i think universal in florida is a bigger competition especially once the new park opens

even though ive never been the way they executed harry potter land there is ingenious and to connect the two parks, you can take a “train” to go from one place to the other in the complete theme of the books/films

nintendo land wont balance the scale in california but its a good start and i am hearing good things about it with their bands and how you can punch bricks and earn coins and even do some missions to fight a final boss, looking forward to how they execute all of that but it sounds promising

and im all for rides and even jumped out pf an airplane once but this ride... no way in hell

Well I just got a $400 credit on my flight to so cal.

How come and what airline? Just curious

We are flying jetblue and they sent out emails that you can cancel free of charge. Your flight will be added to a credit bank to rebook whenever up to a year

Made it into the park 5 min ago
Queue goes live at 8am
Got everyone cooped up on main st and in front of the castle like cattle waiting to be let out on the range

man if I don’t get a good boarding group ...

suns actually coming out but i think it probably prevented a lot of socal'ers that are allergic to rain to stay at home so i think you're good but...

giphy.gif

Six flags for the thrills sure, I’ll give you that and only that
But Knott’s is def not better than Disneyland in any way (rides, food, entertainment)

Disney is king, no doubt about it
Disney always had a lil kid vibe to me. Went many times and never really had fun even as a kid, teen, and young adult. Too kiddy for me.

Disneys intent was immersion, and noone has brought that Disney level, cept maybe that harry potter thing i heard about. They dam near invented the science.

that doesnt really mean its overrated, look at it objectively and no one else really does it like disney

universal in florida comes close but they're not quite there and they are pretty much following in disneys foot steps

6flags is all over the place, no thought in any placements of rides and its so dirty that i half expected homeless people in some corners

6flags got thrill rides but its really just that, thirll ride after thrill ride after thrill rides, not much variety or immersion at all and food is crap, travelling county fair foods are way better

their one high-tier dark ride shooter (justice league) looks cheap and made of 20 yr old tech

hell even busch gardens a better thrill ride park

that doesnt really mean its overrated, look at it objectively and no one else really does it like disney

universal in florida comes close but they're not quite there and they are pretty much following in disneys foot steps

6flags is all over the place, no thought in any placements of rides and its so dirty that i half expected homeless people in some corners

6flags got thrill rides but its really just that, thirll ride after thrill ride after thrill rides, not much variety or immersion at all and food is crap, travelling county fair foods are way better

their one high-tier dark ride shooter (justice league) looks cheap and made of 20 yr old tech

hell even busch gardens a better thrill ride park
Disney never been my cup of tea. I’ve always got bored at Disney and was ready to go home after a few hours. I love thrill rides.

completely understandable, i like thrill rides too but i cant just have that adrenaline high the whole time

same way i cant have 3d sh*t jumping at me and squirting water in my face at universal, need some variety and chill and seat somewhere where it doesnt smell like someone peed behind the bench and eat good food (theme park days are my cheat days :lol: )

i can go to 6 flasg once every few years, maybe once a year the most

but if you like thrill rides, definitely visit busch gardens and cedar point, you'll love it

completely understandable, i like thrill rides too but i cant just have that adrenaline high the whole time

same way i cant have 3d sh*t jumping at me and squirting water in my face at universal, need some variety and chill and seat somewhere where it doesnt smell like someone peed behind the bench and eat good food (theme park days are my cheat days :lol: )

i can go to 6 flasg once every few years, maybe once a year the most

but if you like thrill rides, definitely visit busch gardens and cedar point, you'll love it
I’ve been to Busch Gardens in Va also Carowinds in Nc. Haven’t made it to Cedar point. I love Knotts’s funnel cakes lol.

Back
Top Bottom