DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yall dont ever peep how these workers wearing gloves
but they never switch them out when they go on to the next person
at the register or wherever
like folks aint even protecting themselves properly
ur suppose to change gloves after every interaction
so they taking the previous person atm card
then taking urs right after
but folks got the nerve to talk about the new normal
folks are idiots

what im saying is pics are from visitors, not disney or the chinese govt :lol:

and i dont really think theres a circumstance that will not be ”suspect” any time soon and like i said, its a vloggers world and everyone looking for something to always outrage about, if sh*t aint going as well, itll be all over twitter and exaggerated 10-fold

And you don’t think that the Chinese government isn’t making it crystal clear that any bad info that gets out regarding coronavirus will be met with heavy punishment if the person leaking the info gets caught? Even when it comes to something like the grand re-opening of their public areas, including theme parks...This is the same government that arrested and let die the doctor who vlogged the pandemic in the first place...

Just saying, take everything coming out of China right now with a huge pinch of salt...Including what’s getting vlogged...

I’ll believe what I’m seeing in theme parks once they re-up outside of China thank you very much...Until then it’s very much an unknown...

thats what make all this situations very difficult, its almost impossible to keep everything free of contamination, from castmebers to guests, theres always going to be something slipping under the cracks, hell now there might be a coronavirus related condition for kids, kawasaki, when they were first reported to be immune

and not really going to get into china conspiracy but there is a big difference in the dude who discovered the disease dying to some random guests posting and saying “they aint social distancing” in the park, they know unless there are some huge outbreak nothings gon’ stop people going to parks, hell that universal citywalk i posted got people lining up and restaurants having 2 hour wait times

but all they could really do is try at this point and we all got the choice to go or not

See that universal city walk stuff is the perfect example that it doesn’t matter what precautions these places enact, it’s not going to work in the United States...Unfortunately, in this country, it’s very much a me first society...The sad thing is that once all these fools decide to rush out and flood places, like they all seem to be already starting to do, then it’s just going to force the states to start shutting things down again...

Put squares up 6 feet apart all you want...People over here will disregard that as a matter of principle to themselves...

oh yeah, we definitely an entitled bunch of aholes for sure :lol:

like i will likely go when they open but i definitely do not want them to open if its unsafe and i am not picketing outside without masks with kids without masks so i can go to the beach and sunbathe

and when i do go, imma play defense like im driving in LA, i just think everyones a dumb*ss terrible drivers and do my best to avoid people crashing into me

See that universal city walk stuff is the perfect example that it doesn’t matter what precautions these places enact, it’s not going to work in the United States...Unfortunately, in this country, it’s very much a me first society...The sad thing is that once all these fools decide to rush out and flood places, like they all seem to be already starting to do, then it’s just going to force the states to start shutting things down again...

Put squares up 6 feet apart all you want...People over here will disregard that as a matter of principle to themselves...
oh yeah, we definitely an entitled bunch of aholes for sure :lol:

like i will likely go when they open but i definitely do not want them to open if its unsafe and i am not picketing outside without masks with kids without masks so i can go to the beach and sunbathe

and when i do go, imma play defense like im driving in LA, i just think everyones a dumb*ss terrible drivers and do my best to avoid people crashing into me

quite a few people with masks on, down around their chins and necks lol. Americans are adorable.

yall dont ever peep how these workers wearing gloves
but they never switch them out when they go on to the next person
at the register or wherever
like folks aint even protecting themselves properly
ur suppose to change gloves after every interaction
so they taking the previous person atm card
then taking urs right after
but folks got the nerve to talk about the new normal
folks are idiots
That would mean each worker would need a 100-200 pairs of gloves each if they need to change them after each interaction. The amount of gloves employees would go through would be crazy. disney can afford to supply millions of gloves though.

Anyway, here in NY there’s a mysterious inflammatory syndrome associated with covid that young kids are getting and dying from. Dunno if other states are seeing something similar, wondering how many people gonna risk their kids and take them to the parks when they open.

the lightsaber I ordered with my birthday 20% off came in. seems to be the same as the legacy one from GE just without the hilt case but belt clip, wall mount and stand included. pretty happy with it :smile:

54B8B531-EF36-44F6-869F-F7F26D4D3C4F.jpeg
31C5B916-F37F-4997-8E32-40BC6D2EFD7D.jpeg
9D8104BA-4C76-4C62-8003-7E796EAF7F81.jpeg
597B9B91-73CA-46C3-9501-7FC1FAB84AE5.jpeg

That would mean each worker would need a 100-200 pairs of gloves each if they need to change them after each interaction. The amount of gloves employees would go through would be crazy. disney can afford to supply millions of gloves though.

Anyway, here in NY there’s a mysterious inflammatory syndrome associated with covid that young kids are getting and dying from. Dunno if other states are seeing something similar, wondering how many people gonna risk their kids and take them to the parks when they open.
i know what that would mean
but my whole point is
ur either being safe
or ur not
no in between

photopass from DL and WDW has some nice wallpapers for free download

just login, i could use the same disney account i use for DL for WDW

i aint going to no restaurant
where folks face covered
or any spot
and thats that
i aint trippin
money saved
True, part of the experience is being served and attended to. In the coming months the restrictions are going to make it unpleasant like everyone wearing masks, tables spaced out, you either having to get your food from a separate table or other inconveniences.

Definitely not eating out. It’s the new normal, but the experience still wouldn’t be worth it to me. Probably won’t catch me dining in til sometime next year.

On to other news, so both presidents from both Disneyland and Disney World have gotten promoted. They weren’t even in their roles for a year. 😂 Itll be interesting to see the new Disney parks Chairman of Experiences and Products, Josh D’Amaro. He can probably improve the overall experiences at the parks. He did a great job when he worked here at Disneyland around the time I started.

Last edited:
the lightsaber I ordered with my birthday 20% off came in. seems to be the same as the legacy one from GE just without the hilt case but belt clip, wall mount and stand included. pretty happy with it :smile:

54B8B531-EF36-44F6-869F-F7F26D4D3C4F.jpeg
31C5B916-F37F-4997-8E32-40BC6D2EFD7D.jpeg
9D8104BA-4C76-4C62-8003-7E796EAF7F81.jpeg
597B9B91-73CA-46C3-9501-7FC1FAB84AE5.jpeg

haha if you ever need one of those GE flip top cases, I’ll keep an eye out if they ever end up at the employee store again.

Back
Top Bottom