DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

it would actually be nice to have parade/fireworks watching like this

1589314824873.jpeg
This would be a dream for me. Lol. Some people don’t care about personal space and just bump into my stroller w/o apologizing or a simple “excuse me”would suffice.

As mush as i want to take my son to Disneyland, I’m holding off until It’s safe. I just saw the lockdown in LA is being pushed to the end of July.

la countys extended lockout seems to be a misunderstanding, what they meant is that we just wont fully open for 3 months because they still want to encourage people to stay at home but we are technically on phase 2 right now

its gon depend whether the numbers go down further, flattens or goes up

la countys extended lockout seems to be a misunderstanding, what they meant is that we just wont fully open for 3 months because they still want to encourage people to stay at home but we are technically on phase 2 right now

its gon depend whether the numbers go down further, flattens or goes up
maaaaan i dont care bout these damn phases
just hurry up and release the black widow movie
and a quiet place part 2
i been itching to go to the movie theater

With WDW opening potentially in July, would y'all take the risk and go if you had booked it earlier this year? Still torn about going in August, but my family and I are leaning on cancelling. Might just re-book for next summer.

chances are good id go and its a plus to have a chance to ride rotr hassle free even if all other shows are closed, those could wait

itll be weird to see dancers in the parade wearing surgical masks

For me it would depend on what was open...I’d be hard pressed to pass on a half empty park...But if half the rides are closed down and all the shows are canceled or something I’d probably just wait it out...

That's definitely what I'm afraid of. I'd hate to go knowing probably half if not more of the rides are closed. Even with the four parks to visit; I'd still want the full experience. Will probably most likely hold off until next year.

I have AP. I was already down there and came to Michigan in March for the quarantine to be with fam. Was supposed to go for the flower and garden at Epcot in may like normal. Bummed about that. Planning to get back down to Florida in September for a while...I go to Halloween horror nights every year. I really don't see how universal can do it this year. Sad as hell about it.

Not sure about hitting up any Disney spots. Idk. I'm sure a large part of the parks will be closed. And uncomfortable with the forced spacing. Curious about sliding through the park at 30% capacity...just wondering if it's worth the risk. Idk.

Last edited:
it would actually be nice to have parade/fireworks watching like this

1589314824873.jpeg

Not a bad idea..makes watching the parade and fireworks a pleasure. Nobody blocking your view.

On the flipside, you have to get to the spot mad early and just chill. We usually wait til last minute and walk around and find a spot. With the spacing, it's ultra megazord wraps on finding a spot if you show up late.

Have to take the stuff that’s coming out of the China park openings with a grain of salt anyway...Of course they’ll put that successful look out for the world to see...

That being said...This kind of stuff will 100% never work in the US parks...Waayy too many ~I’m too important and your infringing on my rights~ people out there...Go peep some of the Disney parks message boards and see just how many people are losing their minds over the mandatory mask announcement Chapek made...Can’t go to the friggen grocery store without seeing people act out...How are those types going to willingly stand in a square to watch a parade when they’ve spent a ton of cash to get in the park...

Nevermind the people literally not social distancing in the background of that pic...Like not at all...And the whole media crew set up to broadcast the successful re-opening to the world...Pic is just bs...

Forreal. People here in the US especially in California and Florida are on a whole another level. It would be a mess for sure. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out in the next few months. Low key miss being at work, but I'm not eager to go back anytime soon with all this.

no nee to hop on the conspiracy train with shanghai disney pics, most of them are from vloggers and news outlets are fiending for news to say “i told you so” so if there are bigger problems it would be everywhere now

its a vloggers world when it comes to disney parks these days

plus those peeps in the back look like one huge group of students or something

not saying sh*t wont hit the fan when it comes to the US but we aint got to read too much in those pics

Pic is legit, circumstance are suspect...Conspiracy this or that, China is the definition of shady when it comes to everything Coronavirus 🤷‍♂️...Let’s not forget about the taking dumps in bushes pics that got vlogged when Shanghai first opened up...All that mysteriously stopped after it got out and started making the China parks look bad...Guarantee that still happens and you don’t hear squat about it...And that was just a bad PR look...We’re talking a global pandemic that China caused here...Best face out in all aspects for the world to see for sure...You won’t get a clear idea about what’s going in the theme park world until some start opening up outside of China...

Last edited:
what im saying is pics are from visitors, not disney or the chinese govt :lol:

and i dont really think theres a circumstance that will not be ”suspect” any time soon and like i said, its a vloggers world and everyone looking for something to always outrage about, if sh*t aint going as well, itll be all over twitter and exaggerated 10-fold

Back
Top Bottom