DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Next month!
BD8C55C0-9FEF-4494-AEC2-8BC241E3728D.jpeg

so they letting the flood gates open
or every ap member still gotta make a reservation
cause im sig ap member
i dont do reservations
and damn i just thought
:smh: no food and wine festival

they gon have to make it easier for AP holders to make reservations
otherwise its basically a daily lottery and sadly... not worth it anymore

happy birthday to Donald Fauntleroy Duck

also i wonder how it’ll work if you want to go multiple days.

this gonna be interesting

I like how China is doing it.
You reserve a time slot to go. (Morning, afternoon or night)

New Ticket Sales
At this time, we are also temporarily pausing new ticket sales and Annual Passport sales and renewals. Additional details will be provided soon.

1591833986915.png

discounts on food and stuff aint gonna be eligible either for ap holders right
coulda sworn i read that somewhere

So if theyre not selling tickets, or aps, who in the hell are they gonna have in there? You just show up and hope they let you get a reservation spot that day?

So if theyre not selling tickets, or aps, who in the hell are they gonna have in there? You just show up and hope they let you get a reservation spot that day?

i think they stopped selling tickets in the meantime so people do not start buying tix now and then complain later when hey cant go

and yah its gon be no mask no admission for a long while and up until a vaccines available

i mean they got to do what they got to do stop the bleeding of cash on their end

i can do without the parades nd fireworks for a while as longas most of the rides are good, rotr better be open and with limited capacity, they better let people ride more than once

Back
Top Bottom