DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

temp checks are like heat detection and it shows on their screen, you dont need to go one at a time so it shouldnt cause delays plus with limited capacity, things should move quickly

1591840492788.png

At this rate, there probably won't be any characters either. Having those cast members wear a mask, with a character head on at the same time in the summer is too much. Even guests at the hotels are not guaranteed park reservations either. I remember reading it the other day which applied to the Disneyland hotel.

I get temp checked at work, our hr lady comes around and hits us with the thermometer real quick, so i dont see that being too bad. And i stocked up on new balance masks, so all we need is the mouse to let us get reservations, dammit!

I have the unlimited AP for Disney world. I hope I have no limitations or hold queues trying to get in. Or being denied on reservations. Not planning to go for a couple months. Want them to figure out all the links and bugs in the system.

so they letting the flood gates open
or every ap member still gotta make a reservation
cause im sig ap member
i dont do reservations
and damn i just thought
:smh: no food and wine festival
When is good and wine for disneyland? For Disney Epcot, it starts in August and goes to mid October.

Completely missed the food and garden though. March to june. Devastating.

I get temp checked at work, our hr lady comes around and hits us with the thermometer real quick, so i dont see that being too bad. And i stocked up on new balance masks, so all we need is the mouse to let us get reservations, dammit!
they could set up drive thru temp checks, my company does this. drive up to the top floor of the parking structure and if your temp is over you get sent home and arent allowed in the building
this way disney could send back all the ppl in that car (will def save them the headache of a karen causing a scene cause her little tyler has a high temp at the entrance booths)
but this idea might not work for all considering a lot of ppl get dropped off

Back
Top Bottom