DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

1591925106215.png
hard to experience the magic while wearing a surgical mask
FOH

Forgot to post this. I'm all for this, especially with the fact that Orange County recently announced that they no longer require masks within the county with all the businesses re-opening. They're trippin' knowing the second wave is about to hit this summer.

disneyland is a private property though and they can enforce wearing masks within their property

im all for safety so its cool if they stay closed and we got a lot bigger concerns at the moment

aint gon lie and say i aint itchin to get back there though

I've very curious about this. Splash mountain has always been one of my family's favorite rides. Not because of the story or characters though, none of us have ever even seen the movie. More so, it's just the roller coaster feel of it and the high drop. It's always been a blast. I have absolutely no problem with it being converted to Princess and the Frog. Tiana gets no love in WDW, and thats foul af. She's wifey. I'll hop on Splash next time I go back to get the vibes again. And hope they start plans for a change. There's a handful of rides they can erase and start over tbh.

7 dwarves wooden coaster.

The wooden train.

winnie the pooh

Tron bouta be litty. Can't wait.

do any of you guys remember the old Snow White ride? The one they got rid of because it was scary as hell for kids?? When I was at magic kingdom last time it randomly popped in my head. Was one of my favorite rides growing up, and it made me remember how it sucked it was gone. I googled it right in the park and got the run down. It really was removed because kids and parents (Karens) complained it was too scary.

i remember that but all of those old dark rides are insane and crazy anyways

like mr toad still has you crashing head on with a train and then you die and end up in hell :lol:

as a young kid i didnt notice it but i rode it as an adult and i was like “goddamn this is dark”

like mr toad still has you crashing head on with a train and then you die and end up in hell :lol:

as a young kid i didnt notice it but i rode it as an adult and i was like “goddamn this is dark”
bro yes! Disney was wildn with some of the designs.

i miss the great movie ride and captain E.O. too.

It's been a long time since my last post in this thread. Took a 3 year hiatus from NT.
Nice to see this thread alive and well.
I do miss our AP which we had for a handful of years. Those were the times.....
The last visit we had was in '18.
DLegghunt2018.jpg
DL2018.jpg

SW land was still under construction. But when we rode the train, you can see some of the backdrop.

But what I miss most was my company access to Club 33. Our last visit there was in 2012, before the renovation. (The way Walt had seen it last.)
IMAG0791.jpg
IMAG0795.jpg

It's been a long time since my last post in this thread. Took a 3 year hiatus from NT.
Nice to see this thread alive and well.
I do miss our AP which we had for a handful of years. Those were the times.....
The last visit we had was in '18.
DLegghunt2018.jpg
DL2018.jpg

SW land was still under construction. But when we rode the train, you can see some of the backdrop.

But what I miss most was my company access to Club 33. Our last visit there was in 2012, before the renovation. (The way Walt had seen it last.)
IMAG0791.jpg
IMAG0795.jpg
My daughters and us had a blast looking for those eggs, thanks for reminding me!

do any of you guys remember the old Snow White ride? The one they got rid of because it was scary as hell for kids?? When I was at magic kingdom last time it randomly popped in my head. Was one of my favorite rides growing up, and it made me remember how it sucked it was gone. I googled it right in the park and got the run down. It really was removed because kids and parents (Karens) complained it was too scary.

Alien Encounter was ahead of its time.

the new bourne stunt show actually looked good, the practical props/set pieces moving pretty seamlessly with the screen was impressive

show starts at the 10min mark if you want to skip the preshow

Last edited:
id get 6 people and we just gon do the 21 Royal 15k dinner that comes with tickets already

Back
Top Bottom