DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Pricing and Purchase Limits Announced for Individual Lightning Lane Purchases at Disneyland Resort

Disney Genie will be launching at Disneyland Resort on Wednesday, December 8. With the new service comes Lightning Lane, the replacement for FastPass and MaxPass, allowing guests to skip most of the standby queue. While Lightning Lane access to most attractions will be available with a one-time $20 purchase of Genie+, three popular attractions will be sold separately.

Individual Lightning Lane will be available to purchase for Radiator Springs Racers and WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure in Disney California Adventure, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance in Disneyland Park.

At launch, the prices for these individual options will range from $7 to $20. Like tickets, the price may change day-to-day depending on the time of year, holidays, and the popularity of the attraction. We can expect Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance to usually be on the high-end, while Radiator Springs Racers may be on the low-end.

Guests will be able to purchase two individual Lightning Lane options per day, which means you cannot purchase Lightning Lane access to all three. With a Park Hopper, you can book both Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and one of the Disney California Adventure options.

Lightning Lane selections may only be made after entering a park on the day of.

all the complaints and now decembers loaded up and wont even sellout now

6F23770B-FE52-4383-B519-66BBED91EB96.jpeg

you love to see it…

but they’ll find something else to complain about

DL/DCA gon be back to normal next year

More Fan-Favorite Entertainment Returns to Disneyland Resort in 2022, Including ‘Celebrate Gospel!’ and ‘Tale of the Lion King’

Whether it’s a parade, show or musical performance, the entertainment at the Disneyland Resort is always a must-see. Disney live entertainment has a way of making your visit to the resort extra magical!

Since reopening the Disneyland Resort earlier this year, we’ve been able to bring back lots of fan-favorite entertainment, from the Disneyland Band to “Disney Junior Dance Party!,” plus lots of current holiday offerings including “A Christmas Fantasy” parade and “Believe…In Holiday Magic” fireworks at Disneyland park to “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” street party and “Mickey’s Happy Holidays” over at Disney California Adventure park.

We’re thrilled to announce that even more entertainment will be returning to the Disneyland Resort in 2022! An expanded “Celebrate Gospel!” musical celebration will come to Disneyland park in February, and this spring, “Tale of the Lion King” will return, but this time to the Fantasyland Theater at Disneyland park. Plus, cherished nighttime spectaculars will return this spring to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Read a bit more about each, below!

“Celebrate Gospel!” at Disneyland Resort

“Celebrate Gospel!”
Disneyland Resort will celebrate the soulful spirit of Gospel music with the return of “Celebrate Gospel!” In 2022, “Celebrate Gospel!” will expand and feature live choir performances, each sharing its own distinctive style and inspiration. This powerful event moves to the Fantasyland Theater at Disneyland park where guests will be able to enjoy uplifting choir performances on select days during the month of February.

Tale of The Lion King  at Disney California Adventure Park

“Tale of the Lion King”
This spring, the Fantasyland Theater at Disneyland park will become home to “Tale of the Lion King,” an imaginative adaptation of Disney’s “The Lion King.” A hit with guests when it debuted in 2019 at Disney California Adventure park, “Tale of the Lion King” is brought to life by the Storytellers of the Pride Lands, a troupe of traveling performers who present Simba’s beloved and timeless journey in a unique story-theater style with live music and dance.

“Main Street Electrical Parade” at Disneyland park

“Main Street Electrical Parade”
In time to celebrate its 50th anniversary, the “Main Street Electrical Parade” will make its grand return to Disneyland park! This spectacular pageant of nighttime magic and imagination will be led by the iconic train and drum unit featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy, and proclaiming in lights: “Disneyland Presents – Main Street Electrical Parade.” The parade brings back many guest favorites including Elliot the Dragon and floats from “Alice in Wonderland,” “Cinderella” and “Peter Pan.”

“Fantasmic!” at Disneyland park

“Fantasmic!”
“Fantasmic!” has been a “must-see” show for guests for nearly 30 years at Disneyland park. Disney’s longest-running nighttime spectacular is an emotional, energy-filled extravaganza of colorful Disney animated film images, choreographed to an exciting musical score. The waters of the Rivers of America come alive as Mickey Mouse’s power of imagination enables him to create fantastic events and images as seen in some of our most beloved Disney classic films such as “Fantasia,” “The Jungle Book,” “The Little Mermaid” and more. The original fanfare and theme song make this show a Disneyland classic.

“World of Color” at Disney California Adventure park

“World of Color”
You also will be thrilled to gather around Paradise Bay at Disney California Adventure park this spring to enjoy “World of Color,” a unique combination of music, fire, fog and laser effects, with Disney animation projected on an immense screen of water. The unforgettable kaleidoscope of color has enthralled millions of guests at Disney California Adventure as it brings the magic and fun of Disney and Pixar films to life – all set to a soaring soundtrack. Audiences are immersed in some favorite Disney stories with memorable sequences of animation and music, including scenes like WALL-E and Eve zipping through the cosmos and Pocahontas exploring just around the riverbend.

“Disneyland Forever” at Disneyland Park

“Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular
“Disneyland Forever” is a sky-high celebration filled with sparkling pyrotechnics and immersive projections that envelop guests in a breathtaking journey with surprising special effects. Main Street, U.S.A., and a few other spots in Disneyland park become a magical canvas as guests are swept into a world of dreams, from flying above the London skyline with “Peter Pan” to a dance with King Louie in “The Jungle Book.” Two original songs, “Live the Magic” and the inspiring closing song “Kiss Goodnight,” were written by Disney Legend Richard Sherman.

went on friday to test out the lightning lane and i got to say its worth it if you want to hit up rides on your trip thought one caveat that isn’t really explained unless you read the fine print, you can only use lightning lane once per attraction

its good though, maybe because people arent paying and the reservation system got the crowd controlled but i pretty much hit up almost all DL rides that has a LL in half a day and once you get in line for one, you can join another and if you pick correctly, its your time already by the time you get out of the prior ride

its still buggy though, my photopasses wont link

paid for the RotR, $20 each and its good if you dont want to wait, definitely not gon do it all the time just like regular LL, they let you in a different way and skips the whole first queue before ray so getting on the ride is almost instant
7DA95EB9-EE4B-4116-A1E1-F0EC6324AADD.jpeg

small worlds finally re-opened and had longs lines but with LL almost straight to the tobagan or whatever it is that you ride in there
4277AF75-3718-4649-BD48-B4F97CD8342D.jpeg

same with HM, with LL a walkthrough to the stretching room
D265FD15-E39B-4748-B6A3-684C5B108D58.jpeg

8A2C6DF2-E8EF-413B-A67B-43E860BC6DDA.jpeg

i think it also helps with some reservation waits, there are two screens for it LL and when i go through that screen for carthay standby wait its only 15min but on the map screen outside the LL page it qouted me 50min

and speaking of carthay, they got their holiday menu up and its great, definitely one of those fancy restaurants that are expensive and gives you small servings but everythings good

had the fritters and duck, the duck especially was great
359AE232-3D83-43F4-8BE9-DB80390C7290.jpeg

1732CD37-A2C0-4DEA-B2E8-6A74ED9677D1.jpeg

got some cocktails in there too
374472A3-045F-40C1-982A-51D00CCFF7F2.jpeg

finished off the meal with chocolate truffle cake, very decadent, along with walts favorite drink scotch mist

D4B363C3-8350-4BCA-AF26-C158FDE1F767.jpeg

E03C4E30-07DA-4F2E-8C6A-68B1A5070C6E.jpeg

overall the lightning lanes was good as long as rides your goal in the park, its not perfect yet and it will drain your battery (to be fair i was constantly checking if i hit on the CG11’s - i didnt 😢 ) and can be pricey, its just me and brother so $40 + $40 for RotR isnt gon break the bank since we probably will never do it again in the near future but i can see it a bit much for those vacationingbut it will also help out with maximizing the day

disneyland also does christmas like no other, went to universal last week and the grinchmas is mediocre at best, better at night but it just doesnt feel festive and i dont know why they arent offering food like disney does, theyre capable but i dont think they see big money on it which is a shame

8B2564DC-4152-48D5-9E72-7BDF52025F61.jpeg

but its not all freshly made candy canes and faux snow, i do have gripes and mostly just pet peeves at the parks, imma spoiler it…

in the parkign entrance, long line almost all the time but is it just me or is the car in front of you always takes forever? on the most recent visit, this dude in front decided to tell the attendant their life story, took a good 5min and asked for bday or 1st visit pins and attendant took forver to write each of the kids name and thent eh driver had to ask more info and it was driving me nuts after waiting in line for a good 15-20 min already

i just dont get it, i gets to my turn, i greet the attendant and say happy holidays, scan my pass or pay, they give the receipt and i wish them a good day, doesnt take more than 15 seconds

on the cashier when buying something, again long lines and i feel like people are just inept, why does everyone has an issue with the product, either theres no price tage so the cashier had to leave the register and look for the items or someone asking the cashier to search for items or customers asking the cashier to load up the bubble toys when the family had 5 kids so it takes 30min to do and disney decides they only need 3 cash registers open?

crazy

and in the park, when its crowded especially in a bottleneck area like adventureland, for some reason people decide to stop in the middle to check their phone or tie their shoes or have a conversation… its like dude, move along or go to the side, cant yall see we all in here trying to passby and then you stop and halts everyones movement because there’s 7 of yall mf’ers and yall all decide you gon block the whole lane?

ok sorry if any of yalls like that but please dont be, also cranky i didnt hit on any footsites for the CG11s so still salty

also got a lot of time before sunday football

but yah, yall enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tried to get reservation for Orlando for about a month for 25th or 26th. Only is the Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I just gave up at this point.

I’ll wait in the spring to try Paris’ park.

but its not all freshly made candy canes and faux snow, i do have gripes and mostly just pet peeves at the parks, imma spoiler it…

in the parkign entrance, long line almost all the time but is it just me or is the car in front of you always takes forever? on the most recent visit, this dude in front decided to tell the attendant their life story, took a good 5min and asked for bday or 1st visit pins and attendant took forver to write each of the kids name and thent eh driver had to ask more info and it was driving me nuts after waiting in line for a good 15-20 min already

i just dont get it, i gets to my turn, i greet the attendant and say happy holidays, scan my pass or pay, they give the receipt and i wish them a good day, doesnt take more than 15 seconds

on the cashier when buying something, again long lines and i feel like people are just inept, why does everyone has an issue with the product, either theres no price tage so the cashier had to leave the register and look for the items or someone asking the cashier to search for items or customers asking the cashier to load up the bubble toys when the family had 5 kids so it takes 30min to do and disney decides they only need 3 cash registers open?

crazy

and in the park, when its crowded especially in a bottleneck area like adventureland, for some reason people decide to stop in the middle to check their phone or tie their shoes or have a conversation… its like dude, move along or go to the side, cant yall see we all in here trying to passby and then you stop and halts everyones movement because there’s 7 of yall mf’ers and yall all decide you gon block the whole lane?

ok sorry if any of yalls like that but please dont be, also cranky i didnt hit on any footsites for the CG11s so still salty

also got a lot of time before sunday football

but yah, yall enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Bruh

From Tiki Room all the way to New Orleans is terrible. Some days I feel like rolling into a ball like that fat kid from Hook and knocking everyone down

Discount Disneyland Resort Tickets Available to Southern California Residents for 2022

Starting today, Southern California residents can purchase discounted Disneyland Resort tickets good for dates in the new year.

The tickets went on sale today at 9:00 a.m. Locals can purchase a three-day single-park ticket for $199 and a three-day Park Hopper ticket for $259.

These tickets can be used from January 3 through May 26, 2022. They will only be usable on the weekdays, Monday through Friday.

Canceled on Paris last minute due to restrictions and booked LA. Gonna be in disneyland on Jan 1 hung over from new years. SMH It was the only date available .

Any tips i dont know how the lighting pass and genie thing works. I bought the genie thing too.

genie is free, it just gives you suggestions of what you can do next or where to eat, its actually annoying and i need to figure out if i can turn it off but it is what it is

Genie+ is $20 per person and it allows you to get lightning lanes or fastpass through the app, you just pick the next one you want to go to depending on the time availability and scan your phone then you should be able to immediately sign up for the next one, if you've experienced maxpass its pretty much the same

photopass is also included with the genie+ so if you're with family, use it as much as possible and link it to your account, i mean why not? those also includes photos from rides

then there's a individual lightning lanes which cost extra per person to use like Rise of the Resistance which is $20 extra per head but there is a standby line too if you dont want to pay

Tried to get reservation for Orlando for about a month for 25th or 26th. Only is the Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I just gave up at this point.

I’ll wait in the spring to try Paris’ park.

What you mean? Jan reservations are full?

not sure if posted - socal residents:

Don’t miss this golden opportunity! For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as low as $67 per day with the purchase of a special 3-day, 1-park per day weekday ticket.

Kick off the new year by returning to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Enjoy new excitement at Avengers Campus, the Lunar New Year celebration, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, enchanting experiences, some favorite Disney Characters and classic attractions.

Buy your tickets now to take advantage of this special limited-time offer. Then, visit 3 times on weekdays from January 3, 2022 through May 26, 2022—subject to theme park reservation availability.

Special Southern California Resident Tickets at a Glance

• 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $199
  • 3 Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service – $259
  • 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket – $259
  • 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service – $319
Ticket is only valid Mondays through Fridays, and is not valid on Saturdays and Sundays.

More info here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/southern-california-tickets/

people hunt those down just like the freshly made candy canes

i got to try em out next time, i think they sell em at grand californian too

Back
Top Bottom