DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

eazy peazy

who needs lanes of lightning or a damn genie

D9A1EDAD-3639-4F97-A80F-D2CD397B6A27.jpeg

is Genie + worth it?
Military Salute finally came thru so planning our family trip for next year.

not only that but a lot of the queue for RotR is indoors, not is it still covid (and many arent wearing their mask indoors yesterday and no social distancing anymore) but that place is gon be stuffy when it shot outside (it was in the 90s last week in LA so fall or winter dont matter much here :lol:

imma need a single riders line for that asap

saw this at WoD last night and had to cop

2DCB84D5-C881-43FF-9881-78EF9B7E819C.jpeg

magic bands are cool. i dodnt even use one last time
i went to DW just used the app

they need to switch the entrance to disneyland to the disney world style where you use magic band/app and finger print instead of pictures.

they dont take a pic of you with the magic band?

how does it guarantee the right person is using it?

i dont mind the finger print, universal uses it but its slower, at least the system universal uses, it can take up to 20-30 seconds sometimes and they still have to scan the ticket and then scan the finger

i wish universal stops using paper tickets for APs, so stupid i still got to wear a lanyard with the paper ticket on the end of it so i dont have to keep removing it from my wallet to use it, they need to upgrade to an app

Earl of Sandwich, Sugarboo & Co., and Starbucks at Downtown Disney District to Close in January 2022

Today at Destination D23, a new project for the Downtown Disney District was announced. The former AMC Theater will be removed to make way for a new green space plus reimagined shopping and dining.

We have now learned that, as part of this project, more venues will close. Earl of Sandwich, Sugarboo & Co., and Starbucks are all slated to close in January 2022.

1637436873826.jpeg

no pics at disney world. the fingerprint is actually super quick and is connected to the ticket/band/app. the gates move a lot faster than they do at disneyland especially in the morning when most people need their pic taken at the gate

yeah, that seems like the only time i’ll ride it again. when i feel like shelling out money for the lightning lane

late recap of my visit last thursday

usually its disneyland this and disneyland that but this year its all about DCA, dont ge tme wrong disneylands gon disneyland but DCA is jampacked today

very reminiscent of the days when i would just go to the park with my fam and just chill in the benches and eat and watch performances and DCA loads up on it

they have the Festival of Holidays and the food selections a lot and even those not included in the booths, good value too to get the 8-tabs plus AP disco

otuside of the plethora of food, entertainment everywhere, love the viva navidad street dance party is very energetic, diva mariachi while you eat at pacific wharf, toy drummers are surprisingly fun, and mostly kosher band are entertaining then you got the tree lighting and carsland holiday themes great

only thing that sucks is the avengers campus get no xmas transformation and the wharf is just a shell of itself, kind of cool seeing them working on it and being drained off but does kill the xmas ambience

warf.jpg

sanctum.jpg

i didnt eat at DCA though, gon have to come back for that cuz i had to try the lifeday food at DL and the Plaza Inn parade steak (im just a sucka for steak) and its pretty good along with the mac and cheese

mac.jpg

heese.jpg

life say star wars themed foods pretty good too, well other than steak, you make ramen style food and im there and the macarons pretty good too, only complaint is the broth needs to be warmer
life day ramen.jpg

and speaking of the xmas parade, its good to see it again and it is a long *ss parade, at least 25min but reall gets the xmas vibe going

the park deco is great as usual, its nice to see wreathes on top of the main street too, since the parades isnt that tall anymore, i guess they can do that now and it gives that extra xmas feeling, really feels like the holidays has started especially after the fireworks and the sweet music plays and faux snow rains down on you and your gf, im feelin sappy but that just sets the mood

castle.jpg

pluto.jpg

i suggest everyone try to get in there and feel that holiday energy

they also brought back the old oogie boogie popcorn bucket, seems late as its more halloweeny but still nice addition to the skellington i had

oogie.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom