DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Debating if I should take the fam to Disneyland next year. With Toon Town being closed for renovations, not sure what else my son can do at his age.

I must have been really sleeping or very naive to think I could get tix for next week. Lol. I remember looking maybe a month ago for Dec 8 and it was available. Looked yesterday and the whole month of December was unavailable.
So me the fiancé try to figure out what date in January we can go before Christmas decor is gone. Prob an hour later when we decide on Jan 4. Go to the website and magically this Saturday is open. I jumped on it and booked. Guess I’m going this Saturday. Lol.

definitely keep checking, apparently two weeks ago december was refilled

but if you got the free time and can go the next day, definitely check the day before

since regular ticketed guests are usually from out of town on vacation, when the tickets DL have saved in the ticketed buckets arent purchased, they open it up for APs usually the night before

definitely keep checking, apparently two weeks ago december was refilled

but if you got the free time and can go the next day, definitely check the day before

since regular ticketed guests are usually from out of town on vacation, when the tickets DL have saved in the ticketed buckets arent purchased, they open it up for APs usually the night before
Thanks rfx45 rfx45

you think I should go straight to Resistance upon entering?

i havent been there since it went standby so i cant say, if they are open on rope drop, it might be a good idea but when they were doing virtual queues, the ride didnt open with the park at times but if you want to get slightly buzzed for breakfast, might as well head over to batuu first and try and get in queue for ogas cantina and see if rotr is open already

have fun!

my lady and I have always wanted to hit all the parks. so far we’ve done DL, WDW and Tokyo. Next in the list is probably Paris then Hong Kong and Shanghai

Pretty sure I saw the holiday decor ends very early January. Was reading some of the ride shut down in January, most likely to remove the holiday stuff. Luckily I was able to fill out my Dec trip when they released the entire month (was lucky enough to refresh when the entire month opened. My bad for not posting here). I’m reading complaint articles about “entitled” key holders “expecting” to get in. You know what screw them. I’m not highest tier but I am believe key and YES I expect to be allowed in the park. I was looking at mid January earliest I could get in back in end of Oct. After the complaints Disney is now releasing more reservations couple weeks in advance and again a day or two before; to me that is fully fair and I have figured out a method to make sure I can maximize my believe key. Especially since I’m 4hrs away. So yeah screw those people, if the dream keys didn’t complain we’d all be screwed - it’s why we got the key passes. The way they do it now I think is fair and still allows them to maximize single day ticket profits. The whole argument that key holders spend less I feel is BS. Now that I’m a key holder I see I’m spending more. So I digress from my rant, keep looking at your days open to go because they “should” open. Dec might be tricky though. I went the week before TG and it was busy, so the thirst for DL is real. But I still got in.

Side note…. I’m working on my dining reservation game. I was able to score multiple reservations for Blue Bayou on Sun Jan 30 (never been before). I’m gonna have to drop 2 of the 3 if not all by then. I can’t commit to which one I might keep. But if you might be there that day and want to drop some coin on potentially bland food to experience the ambiance let me know, we can take the times off line to coordinate the best chance of getting it. I won’t have a commitment till prob after my Dec trip 15-17 (last days for us believers).

I’m not near rfx45 knowledge level but since I’m traveling to do this thing I’m gonna figure out the hacks!

Last edited:
easiest way to get reservations is to get them when they go up 90 days out. they’re usually up for a few days.

as for dining reservations l, it’s the same thing gotta get them when they go up otherwise you gotta play the wait till they pop up game

This is probably a dumb question but I’m reading Rise of the resistance isn’t doing the virtual que. Is that the same thing as a boarding group?

The benefits of being there early morning is that you can basically ride all the rides you want within a few hours. At least that was my experience this past year.
Had a great time but I am washed. Was there from opening until 10pm. We tapped out. The standing for two hours for web slingers killed us. Was only a 60 minute standby wait but because of technical issues, turned into 2 hours. We were already waiting for an hour plus when they told us so we said we might as well wait it out. Cool ride. Like Astro blasters on NOS. My arms were dead because I was trying so hard.
Might go back to downtown Disney next weekend to do some shopping at WOD.

Back
Top Bottom