DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I don’t even bother with the hopper.

1 park a day is the move for me.

Takes a whole hour just to walk out the park and another 30 to get into the next one.

Takes a whole hour just to walk out the park and another 30 to get into the next one.
Nah two 2 day hoppers are perfect for me. Just about the time I’m getting stale on DL I hop to DCA and hit some lunch, get a few drinks, kick back, and enjoy.

Hard to do in Disney I find for some reason

Yeah, I know my kids can't handle both parks in one day. That's a nightmare waiting to happen.

if you can do it, definitely take advantage of the CA residents deal, its a 3 day but comes out to as low as ~$70/day for a single park for weekdays

and since its a 3-day pass, no need for a park hopper

disney world?

i’m guessing because it takes like 10 minutes to walk out of DL and CA

quick merch pick-up snaps

35th anniversary tee for Star Tours, i dig it but wish it was a spirit jersey instead, surprised they werent making a bigger deal about the anniv
1.jpg

also got the eye
2.jpg

and the all terrain armored transport
3.jpg

haven’t been to universal in a bit, but definitely gonna have to hit that up when it opens

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalp.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

its a vid, a dude got on one knee to propose and the CM swoops in and gets in between them and takes the ring

not sure why it was taken down

its a vid, a dude got on one knee to propose and the CM swoops in and gets in between them and takes the ring

not sure why it was taken down
Saw it this morning myself. Supposedly the guy got approval from a different cast member to propose on that stage which the public isn't allowed on but then some other CM likely not aware of the arrangement was not having it haha.

Well no Disney for us had an unfortunate situation happen. Going to take our daughter to legoland now. Any tips on that place? I’ve never been before so it’ll be a first time for us all. Probably getting a 2 day hopper to enjoy.

Well no Disney for us had an unfortunate situation happen. Going to take our daughter to legoland now. Any tips on that place? I’ve never been before so it’ll be a first time for us all. Probably getting a 2 day hopper to enjoy.
How old is your daughter? We're not Lego fans but my kids enjoy going there. Their waterpark is the best I've ever been to.

How old is your daughter? We're not Lego fans but my kids enjoy going there. Their waterpark is the best I've ever been to.
She’ll be turning 6 and we’ll have our 5 month old. We wanted to do the water park but my daughter isn’t a fan of going on the tubes alone so didn’t want to waste a day on that. Figure we’ll use both days for the park and enjoy it.

My family and I been there multiple times and I would highly suggest purchasing the Express Pass (Legoland version of Lighting Line) it'd definitely worth the extra cost so you don't have to wait in lines too long especially having kids at a young age.

She’ll be turning 6 and we’ll have our 5 month old. We wanted to do the water park but my daughter isn’t a fan of going on the tubes alone so didn’t want to waste a day on that. Figure we’ll use both days for the park and enjoy it.
6 years old is perfect for the kind of rides, shows and activities Legoland offers. Even if she doesnt like the water tubes I'd recommend to get a pass for the waterpark for at least one of the days. Theres like 4 different shallow pools (including a wave pool) that she and the rest of your fam can play in. Plus they have the best lazy river. You can do all the rides and waterpark in 2 days if u stay from open til close. No Express pass needed IMO.

My family and I been there multiple times and I would highly suggest purchasing the Express Pass (Legoland version of Lighting Line) it'd definitely worth the extra cost so you don't have to wait in lines too long especially having kids at a young age.

6 years old is perfect for the kind of rides, shows and activities Legoland offers. Even if she doesnt like the water tubes I'd recommend to get a pass for the waterpark for at least one of the days. Theres like 4 different shallow pools (including a wave pool) that she and the rest of your fam can play in. Plus they have the best lazy river. You can do all the rides and waterpark in 2 days if u stay from open til close. No Express pass needed IMO.
Oh thanks for the heads up about the pass. I gotta check on the water park. I saw a YouTube video from 2 weeks ago and the guy showed that it’s closed and he was told I know open date but I’m gonna call and find out. I’m trying to get the most out of this trip. Any hotels you recommend in the area?

Back
Top Bottom