DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Oh thanks for the heads up about the pass. I gotta check on the water park. I saw a YouTube video from 2 weeks ago and the guy showed that it’s closed and he was told I know open date but I’m gonna call and find out. I’m trying to get the most out of this trip. Any hotels you recommend in the area?
Legoland hotel is nice, fun for kids and includes breakfast for 1 morning. 1 night stay is pricey, if u stay 2 nights the costs averages out to look a little better. If you want budget hotels try Pio Pico Drive.

entrance to tarzans treehouse (the part with the rope bridge) has been removed and has really opened up that section, hopefully less congestion there moving forward

1654622332763.jpeg

1654622365428.jpeg

New Details Announced for the First-Ever Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion Event

1.png

We’re excited to share new details for the first-ever Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion, taking place at Disney California Adventure park June 23, 28, and 30, 2022.

That’s right! It’s almost time for the most epic throwback to your high school grad night! As we’ve previously shared, this separately ticketed Disneyland After Dark event is a reunion party celebrating past and present decades. We invite you to remember the fun, reunite with friends and get a little nostalgic. From entertainment experiences to unique cafeteria-inspired foods, park attractions access, usually with shorter wait times, and more, it is an evening of grad nights of yesteryears and today’s “Greatest Hits!”

New details:

Dance and Sing the Decades Away

Put on your dancing shoes and belt out your highest notes!

• Join a high-energy moving pep-rally on the parade route featuring Mickey’s glee club and Goofy’s dance team amped up with music by the All-American College Band
  • In Cars Land, enjoy a Route 66 street party throwing back to the 60s, including “Hot-Rod” the DJ spinning classic tunes from the 60s, plus learn the Hully Gully and more with dance instructor “Cam”
  • In Hollywood Land, enjoy a graduating class dance party as a DJ plays multiple present-day hit tracks, including top genres, like Hip Hop, Cumbia, Reggae, Punk, Funk and more
  • In Pacific Wharf, sing all night long in our totally retro disco karaoke to the greatest disco hits of the 70s & 80s
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their graduation cap and gown outfits

Capture Special Memories

What would a graduation celebration be without capturing special memories?

• Guests will be able to capture photos with characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Daisy, Chip and Dale in their graduation cap and gown outfits, of course
  • Picture yourself aboard a school bus on your way to grad night
Savor Nostalgic Flavors

Enjoy unique cafeteria-inspired foods (uh huh, tasty ones) throughout Disney California Adventure park, including at Award Wieners, Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream, Cozy Cone Motel, Pacific Wharf Café, Hollywood Lounge, Pym Test Kitchen, Terran Treats, Schmoozies!, Smokejumpers Grill and more. Mobile order is available at select locations, so don’t forget to download the Disneyland app in advance to mobile order many of these limited-time food and beverage offerings during the event!

Here are a few to look out for that I’m going to call “Most Likely to be Photogenic and Tasty!”

The OG Hot Dog from Award Wieners in Hollywood Land

The OG Hot Dog from Award Wieners in Hollywood Land: Bacon-wrapped all-beef footlong hot dog with grilled onions, mayo, mustard, spicy ketchup and pickled jalapeno relish served on a toasted bun with choice of mandarin oranges or filmstrip fries.

All That and a Berry Cereal shake from Schmoozies! in Hollywood Land

All That and a Berry Cereal shake from Schmoozies! in Hollywood Land: Vanilla ice cream shake with crunchy cereal topped with whipped cream and berry cereal.

Stupendous Sriracha & Bacon Pizza Slice from Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus

The Stupendous Sriracha & Bacon Pizza Slice from Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus: Spicy sriracha pizza with spicy candied bacon and fried eggs, served with kale Caesar salad.

It’s Like a Unicorn Raspberry Cheesecake Ration from Terran Treats in Avengers Campus

It’s Like a Unicorn Raspberry Cheesecake Ration from Terran Treats in Avengers Campus: Yellow raspberry-flavored spiral churro with cheesecake icing.

Cherry Cone-vertible from Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land

Cherry Cone-vertible from Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land: Vanilla soft serve served in a cinnamon bread cone with warm cherries.

Cheeseburger Mac Burger from Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak

Cheeseburger Mac Burger from Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak: Double burger patties topped with cheeseburger mac, burger sauce, pickles and cheese sauce served with crinkle-cut fries.

Bling Bling Cereal Churro from Goofy's Churro Cart

Bling Bling Cereal Churro from Goofy’s Churro Cart: Classic churro rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs topped with cereal mix and condensed milk.

All that plus more equals yummy!

Party attire is encouraged for this event, so don’t forget to show your school spirit! (Please read the Disneyland Resort Attire Guidelines.)

How’s all that for an update of the decades? And don’t forget – also included with your ticket, you’ll have three additional hours pre-party to mix-in at Disney California Adventure park!

Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion is only available for three nights – availability is limited. Don’t miss experiencing grad night once more at Disney California Adventure park!

She aight.

The 69 sound effects on Toy Story Mania were hilarious never gets old.

She was like “I think I was moaning on the roller coaster” I was like :stoneface: :rolleyes

disneyland is just hard to beat at what they do and the late night events no different

to start with whats great is that its free so thats cool but other than riding some rides at night (usually universal closes at like 6) like jurassic world and the tram tour (i missed the waterworld sjow at night which would have been cool)

C975C141-313D-4869-B5FC-58756EFF343A.jpeg

they have duelling djs upstairs and another dj downstairs if you’re all about dancing or getting accidental twerking in your pants but thats pretty much it

6CC7C261-E1F7-49B6-82D8-13392911512D.jpeg

almost all rides are walk on so thats cool too and while its great that its free, i think one night of their grad nites got cancelled and they just turned it into an AP after night thing, all the grad bash decos are just left as is

but again, its free so cant really complain especially when disney is charging $150+ per person in theirs, its an awesome gesture by universal and hopefully they do some events when nintendo world opens

DA762A10-5BB5-44CB-A49F-8712F456D88D.jpeg

also a funny observation, male ego is funny… universal makes bank in that bball carnival thing because i watched numerous dude with their chick pay $20 to make 9 shots and almost no one makes em and this one buff dude airballed all 9 shots and did it again and ariballed another 9, it was unbelievable :lol:

other than that, universal didnt capitlize on event specific merch or food as in there was NONE at all

Last edited:
She needs to quit playin w/ me and gimme a chance g

just started watching this and she starts with putting the camera crotch level and talking about wearing kids costume and yoga pants then bending down to show full cleae and…

1654924367174.gif

gon have to teach her how to handle a lightsaber, it was embarrassing see her even hold it

and she doesnt like sticky stuff in her hands?

can still be fun i guess…

1654926804057.gif

I’m telling y’all. She looks more fuego in person. You are bound to run into her especially on those special events.
When I say I had my eyes peeled g I mean I had my eyes peeled. I go once a year so prob a no go for me but if any of y’all run into her tell her about me :rofl:

When I say I had my eyes peeled g I mean I had my eyes peeled. I go once a year so prob a no go for me but if any of y’all run into her tell her about me :rofl:

I’m sure she will always be there on may 4th.

That’s when my kids birthdays are so we always go during that time. I seen her that day and at downtown Disney getting footage of the merchandise.

She’s a lot taller than i expected, thinner than I imagined. Yitties were da bidness

Back
Top Bottom