DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

1654931495189.gif

disneyland is just hard to beat at what they do and the late night events no different

to start with whats great is that its free so thats cool but other than riding some rides at night (usually universal closes at like 6) like jurassic world and the tram tour (i missed the waterworld sjow at night which would have been cool)

C975C141-313D-4869-B5FC-58756EFF343A.jpeg

they have duelling djs upstairs and another dj downstairs if you’re all about dancing or getting accidental twerking in your pants but thats pretty much it

6CC7C261-E1F7-49B6-82D8-13392911512D.jpeg

almost all rides are walk on so thats cool too and while its great that its free, i think one night of their grad nites got cancelled and they just turned it into an AP after night thing, all the grad bash decos are just left as is

but again, its free so cant really complain especially when disney is charging $150+ per person in theirs, its an awesome gesture by universal and hopefully they do some events when nintendo world opens

DA762A10-5BB5-44CB-A49F-8712F456D88D.jpeg

also a funny observation, male ego is funny… universal makes bank in that bball carnival thing because i watched numerous dude with their chick pay $20 to make 9 shots and almost no one makes em and this one buff dude airballed all 9 shots and did it again and ariballed another 9, it was unbelievable :lol:

other than that, universal didnt capitlize on event specific merch or food as in there was NONE at all

I have lived off of Lankershim for so long and I've never been to Universal... :smh:

Oogie boogie is $179 / person just for the event? That doesn’t include park access outside the event?

Oogie boogie is $179 / person just for the event? That doesn’t include park access outside the event?

price starts at $129 depending on the date, the closer to halloween the more expensive it gets

you can also enter the park at 3pm, an extra 3 hours to experience as much of the DCA as possible so you can just enjoy the halloween stuff once it starts at 6pm

Yo I just realized

My last trip to Disney was a 2 day park hopper trip, open to close both days, and I only had to go Stall Wars one time the whole time I was in the parks.

Lamplight bathrooms came in clutch

mater popcorn bucket now available to celebrate 10 years of carsland

mater-popcorn-bucket.jpeg

hate that character so im passing but im waiting for the buzz lightyear cupholder

AROUND THE WORLD | Anaheim, San Francisco, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Agra, Cairo, Paris, Orlando

Disney Parks Around The World – A Private Jet Adventure​

Embark on a bucket list adventure for 75 ultimate Disney fans! This dream vacation spans 24 days and covers 6 countries that includes all 12 uniquely magical Disney theme parks worldwide, as well as 3 iconic landmarks: the Taj Mahal, Pyramids of Giza and Eiffel Tower. Throughout the trip, you’ll stay in world-class accommodations, including the rare opportunity to be a Guest at Summit Skywalker Ranch. Plus, you’ll travel in luxury via a VIP-configured Boeing 757, operated by Icelandair, with long-range capabilities that allows for direct flights to maximize your time in each destination. You’ll also enjoy personal access to experts and staff, who provide fun and fact-filled stories enabling you to be immersed in every location you visit.

Anybody doing it? Nevermind - just saw the per person. You would thought atleast for 2 ppl.

was in the LA area at around 6pm yesterday and figured id check and was able to reserve the same day, got there at around 8 and just watched the shows Philharmagic, WoC, Fireworks, Fantasmic and Electric Parade

also went ahead and brought one of these home

9A03BE22-5868-41A1-BFCA-66972C7EE310.jpeg

Is the Grand Californian Hotel worth it?
Anyone stay there before? Best part?
Do you get early morning access to Disneyland and Cal Adventure if you stay at any of their hotels or just the Grand CA?

Bro Disney hotels are like $800 a night last I saw and last I checked a lot of their stuff isn’t up and running.

I think the good part is location and Grand Californian gets its own DCA entrance but the price always keeps me away. No need for me personally, but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom