DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I wonder if alcohol was involved.
Either way, paying all that money just to act a fool :smh:

never been to wdw but do they allow alcohol in that park?

here only Ogas Cantina or club33/royal dining got alcohol while DCA is a free for all

i know but thats too much work especially with a big group with kids like that, looks like the ones with the white tees are celebrating a kids 6th bday

That Toon Town video gotta be one of the hardest video to watch.
And probably the most confusing too.

Please tell me that dude went to jail for that.

yah i think dude got sentenced to jails for a couple of months but who knows if he actually spent any time at all

he's definitely banned now though and likely the same for the families above which does kind of suck

i dont think the kids are banned forever but someone other than their parents got to take em now or wait til theyre adults

how people can manage to find this kinda trouble at Disneyland or disneyworld is beyond me.

I be at DL smiling at people and offering to take pictures for strangers if I see them trynna selfie some with their kids and ish. I damn near turn into a cast member I’m so happy.

Boggles my mind people go there and find a bad time.

how people can manage to find this kinda trouble at Disneyland or disneyworld is beyond me.

I be at DL smiling at people and offering to take pictures for strangers if I see them trynna selfie some with their kids and ish. I damn near turn into a cast member I’m so happy.

Boggles my mind people go there and find a bad time.

some people are mad at the world and likes to gangbang on bacon every morning

Haven’t been to wdw in 9 years. Went with a group of friends and had a good time. Dunno how people can get mad at that place besides the prices and fight people. Park hopped to epcot and drank the whole time.

AP holders are getting antsy about this renewals, Disneylands social media are getting flooded with complaints now

i cant believe they still havent decided how to handle this, mine expires in 26 days

AP holders are getting antsy about this renewals, Disneylands social media are getting flooded with complaints now

i cant believe they still havent decided how to handle this, mine expires in 26 days

yeah this is wild. they’re trying to figure out how to shake us down for every penny

impulse visit, had to get in there before they void my AP with their BS

we got to ride space mountain, star tours, indiana jones, pirates and haunted mansion right before lunch

15D14F16-E3A1-44CA-98C5-B53A139D8194.jpeg

595969B5-5F61-40B8-80FB-CE6F4071A69C.jpeg

and waited til 1 to grab ones of these for being worthy
72D711AD-297E-452E-9134-9B89BCFA8DA4.jpeg

Not to umm, bring up the AP / Magic Key hot take I posted a while back but……Disney obviously doesn’t give a **** about local park visitors…”Unfavorable Attendance” says a ton about their position on that portion of park goers 🤷‍♂️…Caught some flak for saying it before but here we are…Disney wants the the tourists who spend big on that once a year trip…

dont buy it, that just chapek being chapek and throwing a jab back at the people booing him

literally waited 10min in each of those rides i posted so it isnt crowded at all, even before i jumped to DCA i was surprised to see Space Mountain at a 40min wait

remove APs and the park would have been a ghost town

AP holders just need to stop whining about the rez system and i truly believe if those idiots didnt sue them, then we’d be renewing our passes by now

you can also read up ont he detail that chapek talked about controlling prices and crowd via rez system in which he even said they’d adjust implying prices might go down but that is complete and utter BS, once prices go up they never go back down

disney parks revenue rose to 70% in the third quarter of this year ($21.5 billion over $6.5 billion in the second quarter) and chapek still b*tchin?

read this and tell me this dude isnt being totally c*cky and trying to show how much power he got (because he seems un-firable right now), talking about being surgical and sh*t when we all know theyve been a huge mess the past year or two because of the rez system (and other political stance) despite the rise in revenue - we can argue that revenue is "partially offset by all those BS"

Disney CEO Chapek Says Theme Park Prices May Raise to Meet Consumer Demand

"Well, we always watch our demand. When you’re playing a yield game like we are right now and you have the flexibility with our reservation system, we can move on a dime. We read demand. If demand goes up, we have the opportunity to do that. We have no plans to announce right now in terms of what we’re going to do, but again, we operate with a surgical knife here. We’re at a level of sophistication with our pricing that not only does it maximize shareholder value, but it enables us to provide a value to guests no matter what time of year they want to come. It’s all up to the consumer. If consumer demand keeps up, we’ll act accordingly. If we see a softening, which we don’t think we’re going to see, then we can act accordingly as well."

like if dude wants to "value to guests" then dont raise prices when people are desperate to go and why change things now that crowds are actually good and low? this is pretty much saying, if demand goes up then price goes up to squeeze you for every cent you can part with

i mean does anyone really believe chapek cares about the guests satisfaction or just revenue and $$$ to his pockets?

They did say that revenue is up and attendance is down compared to 2019…Which I’m sure they’re fine with…They just want all their park visitors to continue to spend once they get inside the parks…Of they don’t cancel the Magic Keys outright I’d be willing to bet they price hike them to death…But time will tell I suppose…

The fact that revenue is up due to G+ and LL according to them, means this nickel and dime approach is here to stay…It sucks but welcome to the CHEAPek era…

Increase ticket prices = $$$ up
Reduce attendance = wear and tear on the park is down, crowds are smaller,

Increase commodity prices, drop cool sippers and popcorn holders, & find a way to make up for the money loss in attendance.. like idk.. maybe genie+ and paid LL for high demand attractions. $$$$$$$$

They’re also making a killing on Disney+ with Mando and Obi Wan and the Marvel stuff.

People who can afford to go are happy cause the parks are emptier, things seem faster and more enjoyable.. Disney gets more $..

Only person losing here is the lower income families who now can only afford Knott’s or Six Flags.

Or am I missing something?

i mean int he ideal world, of course they want vacationers that spends thousands on hotel stay as well but they cant really make DL an international destination like the Florida parks… that place is so much bigger with a lot more things to do and not ot mention that Universal and Sea World (plus all the water parks guises) are all within reach and can be combined in all the visit

DL is kind of by itself, Knotts is close by but thats mostly local too and not really a tourist destnation, Universal is like a 2 hour drive on rush hours and Sea World is even longer

DL will always be a local focused park

i think what theyre really trying to be careful is the wording and how they’ll execute the highest level of AP, again its no coincidence that they stopped selling APs after the $5m lawsuit moved on to the next stage, they got to be more careful now so that they dont run into the same problems thats why i say to chapek ”surgical my *ss”

i mean that affected the rez bucket for APs and non-APs because idiots didnt know how to read and now everyons affected, they had to adjust the rez to give more space for APs so they stop whining and then limited non-AP rez?

revenus is also up because there was still a cast member shortage, they were still not fully staffed for majority of the year so their cost is down, chapek trying to be sleek by not mentioning the CM and guest dissatisfaction due to lack of staff or the raise issue they had earlier this year when they refused to do so that almost caused a whole walk out by the CMs

Back
Top Bottom