DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Do you notice an issue in the lack of CM’s? I don’t remember really feeling any lack in that area when I went.

Do you notice an issue in the lack of CM’s? I don’t remember really feeling any lack in that area when I went.

i have and thats also why theyve kept the mobile order system in place so they can have one cashier or two max and resulting in longer lines on food orders (i think they also have servers/chef shortage)

when i was done with start tours, the gift shop has the limited edition 35th anniversay star tours jacket but in XL or bigger, i wanted to ask if they had more sizes and it took 5 minutes to find a CM to help me

adventureland bathroom (again in htis most rcent visit), none of the air hand dryer were working and the auto-paper thing was broken and there were no CM in sight, before there were almost always someone in the bathroom cleaning and tidying up that i could have asked for some paper to try my hands

They specifically say that Genie+ and LL is the reason they came in way above what they were estimating for revenue…That’s directly from Disney…To the tune of nearly 50% of park goers buying those services…Disney+ isn’t a factor here since this was about the theme park revenue…Their numbers must be telling them the nickel and dime stuff is working…

For them to follow that up with “unfavorable attendance mix” comment…………………Who are they looking at when they say that? Who’s paying for those up charges more often again? The local attendee who says the waits weren’t very long on my quick trip in, or the guy who is spending racks to make sure his family of 5 gets to ride every single thing in the park on their yearly trip?…Don’t take it personal, CHEAPek views everybody as $$$ signs…

But I digress…Ima hit the road road before the arrows start flying :lol:…Kidding of course…

Honestly though, how long do they expect this sky high revenue to last if they can’t even perform basic maintenance on the ****ing park rides? I mean ffs…Indiana Jone is the saddest thing ever at this point, barely limping through each day of operating hours…

I think everyone knows the unfavorable attendance = the local AP’s who go to spend as little as possible outside of their passes. They cater so many details to get people to spend money on every little thing that AP’s are done and over, and simply don’t fall for.

They want people like me who go for 2-3 days and spend guap to have a good time cause I won’t be back for another 11 months.

i completely get it but those calls are also catered to make shareholders happy

they werent gon mention all the negative stuff ive mentioned

and yeah i get it, again, if i wanted more $$$, of course id want the families who stays in their disney hotels but the mistake is they think they can replace most of the AP attendance with those families but they cant, at least i dont think so

they have got to be dumb if they think that the 1,000 AP holders that go in the park can be replaced with another 1,000 or even half that of vacationing families… its the most expensive to vist the park these days and theyre pricing themselves out of most families already

as for the Genie+ and LL, they said half the WDW visitors purchased but thats also because a lot of them are non-locals but they also a lot more rides to use them on in comparison on a lot of parks

but again, its for the shareholders so they got to say whats positive but be vague about whats negative by saying ”DL partially offsets“ the revenue… ok tell us how many of the visitors at DL have bought G+/LL+? 25%? Ive been to the park at least once a month and half the time i spend $$$ on LL+ fr RotR with my brother or whoever im with

i mean 75% of the guests could buy G+ and LL+ at DL and they can still say the park earned less in comparison because WDW visitors are more likely to stay in hotels but they got to know their audience and customers

how about a breakdown of each park? its possible DL could have increase revenue by 50% and WDW by 60% and that still “partially offsets revenue” :lol:

im just saying chapek is full of sh*t for the most part

and im not even sure you keep saying like you got beaten up here from your prior statement… this threads been pretty civil in comparison to how NT usually deals with debates :lol:

like no ones taking it personal or doing personal attacks, just differing points of vies, you really shouldnt feel attacked because some (or mostly i?) disagree :rofl:

like if they do cancel AP, ill admit i am wrong, aint no big deal but i still gon stand that it would be a huge mistake but disneys gon live on and they dont really need my $$$ to survive

Local AP’s are NOT buying G+, LL, or food as much as the tourists. That is a fact.

Let alone merch.

I never buy merch but if they had that spirit jersey in my size when I was there last time I woulda bought one. If I’m willing to do that.. as skimpy as I am in clothes and ****.. I can’t imagine what Joe Doe from out of state is spending with his bonus money.

rfx45 rfx45 Not feeling attacked and definitely not taking anything personally my man…I get most my heat in the DL Reddit, should’ve specified…The AP, Magic Key holders over there have a very specific view of their place in the Disney park going hierarchy and there’s not much ANYBODY, including Bob Chapek, can say to alter that ~Disney~ world view 🤷‍♂️…Change to that really doesn’t go over well…

But as far as this new info goes…Things are changing to the tune of price hikes and micro-transactions all over the parks…Guaranteed…I wouldn’t be surprised if they add a straw fee under the guise of being more environmentally friendly :lol: …**** is super comical to me now…

~EDIT~

Here’s a good breakdown of all the info…The G+ and LL 50% number was across all parks, but that “unfavorable attendance mix” comment was specifically aimed at Disneyland fwiw…Time will tell where things go from here…Eventually you’ll have to sign over you’re 401k to be able to ride Rise :lol: …Hyperbole of course but never say never with regime…

Last edited:
i disagree with not buying merch, all these items selling out are from locals for sure and that why they had to put a limit on em because some are reselling them

like the ATAT buckets and the Elecetrical Parades selling out, those are locals and many locals also got a spirit jersey collection including me (hell i mostly went recently to get the hammer :lol: )

im not saying everyones like me but a lot of AP people are fans and thats why they go and a lot more bring back a piece of they park with them, a lot more than people think

like tourists might buy some clothes but a lot of these huge items like andromechs and lightsabers, they dont want to be flying back to wherever having several of those while i know locals that got a dozen of them all from GE

G+ and LL+ for sure, i mean why would you keep buying them if you can go and ride em without limitation? im just saying ive used G+ at least 3 times and used LL+ for RotR ar least 5x, thats $100 extra from me alone just so that i dont have to wait in line for that ride

all im saying is that they arent exactly being transparent with everything because they need to make the shareholders happy first and then maybe chapek shoving it to the people who hates him

and theyll definitely squeeze every cent from guests as much as possible, i mean parking is not up the *ss (and those are mostly locals) and only the upper tier had free parking, the second tier only had 50% off discount iirc

im not obliviou son the business of making money, i understand for the most part but i just also happen to know everything else going on with their expenditures and how cheap they can be

APs are definitely still paying for G+ and LL. i’ve paid for both every time i’ve gone and so have most of the APs that i know. but so have the non APs i know. the difference is the APs have gone multiple times throughout the year and the non APs have gone once, maybe twice. me and my lady have gone 5 time and have another trip planned in Oct, each for 2-4 days.

there’s no way DL can replace APs and the money they bring in. they know it, they just don’t want to admit it

they definitely know how much money APs bring in and its a lot of them spend it on new food offerings as well

all these late night events like oogie boogie bash being sold out at up to $150-$175 a night? i doubt those are mostly tourist coming in to get in for a few hours, i wouldnt be surprised if thats like 80% AP members or local nonAP members

and speaking of local nonAP members, DL also got plenty of those who just takes advantage of the SoCal deals

they definitely know how much money APs bring in and its a lot of them spend it on new food offerings as well

all these late night events like oogie boogie bash being sold out at up to $150-$175 a night? i doubt those are mostly tourist coming in to get in for a few hours, i wouldnt be surprised if thats like 80% AP members or local nonAP members

and speaking of local nonAP members, DL also got plenty of those who just takes advantage of the SoCal deals
Good point on the specialty nights

Disney knows they can’t get rid of the AP’s but will you admit that they don’t spend like the once a year visitors do?

for sure especially on a per day expenditure, those who visit once or twice a year spends more, i mean how much are disney hotel per night? $500? on peak holidays? $1200? and if they can get them to stay for more than one night then they’re making bank, they already spend $$$ on those hotels so they need to make something back

then yeah they bring back souvenirs, merch, etc… so yeah per head average they spend way more

when i visited sydney pre-pandemic i may have spent $10k easy before travel and accomodations and half the visit i stayed with my aunt, was only there for two weeks :lol: so yeah vacations =giant splurge

there is no arguing that

but do keep in mind the highest tier AP is $1500, thats guarranteed $$$ in disney pocket and how many of those even go every month? hell i know some who isnt worried about cash and they get the top tier AP and go only a couple of times a year because theyve been a member for a while and they want to keep it so they make money off of those

and before the rez, there maybe more people who just go to the park and chill and not spend a dime but with the rez system, you cant just go after work and chill then bounce which many APs do

my guess is these days, APs visit park with a purpose in mind to either try food or buy merch (i went to the park to get the ATAT bucket and Agamote and Mjolnir soda cups)

APs may not spend as much as tourists but the gap is also not as far as most think, plus there’s also tourist who comes in and stays in the cheap motels a few blocks away and not buy merch for their visit

but overall its just a giant *sshole move to call DL APs “unfavorable”

Last edited:
Wearing this ancient artifact from the 2000s to Disneyland today :nthat:
DDE88754-C744-4888-BA50-D9D9BFADFFCC.jpeg

Wow the black spirit jersey was on sale on the shop Disney site for like $55.. it’s sold out now. RIP

If anyone sees it pop back up pls lmk, or if anyone hits the park and it’s on sale there too for that price lmk.. I’m a XL if you’re able to swoop we can work out shipping and whatnot

renewals coming this week

top tier got blockout dates (which is just dec 21 - jan 1- i dont usually go those days anyways so im cool)

665D5AAC-B490-4909-954B-42B6FD2FCFE6.jpeg

discounted G+ is a good move, would encourage more APs to buy em (as long as they dont icnrease the price for that all of a sudden :lol: )

unlimited photopass is cool, i like having a collection of ruining strangers pics

you can also tell they are more careful with ther wording this time around :lol:

looks like im gonna be dropping down from a dream key to a believe key

Back
Top Bottom