DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I have the one from last year and the 100 anni one

Apparently there’s tons of buckets so i can scoop for my friends

I hope there’s still some of the free magic bands

And apparently this popcorn one released at DCA too

Oogie Boogie bash this Thursday. Taking a back pack and a trader joes canvas shopping bag for all my candy lol

Last Friday was wild. legit took 25 minutes to find parking that wasn't all the way across from the entrance. Security lines had an extra line just to get into the security line.

I scored 2 of the free magicbands but I shoulda got more. Dunno if they're all the way sold out. People were just stocking up on em.

The mickey popcorn bucket was still available that night as was the zero and Mayor/NBC one but that one was only available in front of Haunted Mansion.

Mint Julep re-opened but the beignets didn't taste the same. not as soft or fluffy like i remembered.

Gonna try all the halloween snacks and new foods at DCA on Thursday.

Also RIP to the birria sandwich at Jolly Holiday cafe. Been replaced with a bulgogi sandwich i think?

And damn I was such in a rush to get my bucket friday morning I didn't bother to look for Darth Heavies. I hopefully she's going thursday for oogie boogie.

And I could beat up Magically Kai's new man. Just saying.

Going to go tonight.

Anyone know which stores still have the magic bands?

World of Disney in Downtown and Emporium in Dland would be your best bet to still have some if they restocked again today. Here was the original list

Disneyland:
TomorrowLanding
Emporium
Westward Ho Trading Co

DCA:
Elias & Co
Trolley Treats
Radiator Springs Curios
Seaside Souvenirs

DTD:
Pin Traders
World of Disney

Grand Californian
acorns Gift & Goods

Disneyland Hotel
Fantasia Shop

Paradise Pier Hotel
Hotel Gift Shop

It's still 1 per transaction per MK, but if you have 2 MKs on your app most clerks are scanning them individually and letting you do multiple transactions.

World of Disney in Downtown and Emporium in Dland would be your best bet to still have some if they restocked again today. Here was the original list

Disneyland:
TomorrowLanding
Emporium
Westward Ho Trading Co

DCA:
Elias & Co
Trolley Treats
Radiator Springs Curios
Seaside Souvenirs

DTD:
Pin Traders
World of Disney

Grand Californian
acorns Gift & Goods

Disneyland Hotel
Fantasia Shop

Paradise Pier Hotel
Hotel Gift Shop

It's still 1 per transaction per MK, but if you have 2 MKs on your app most clerks are scanning them individually and letting you do multiple transactions.

Nice.

So are they just up along the wall with all the other bands? Or do I have to go to check out

its free with a purchase so its probably on the counters at checkout, just ask

tempted to go tonight on an impulse but kind of too lazy to sit in traffic for an hour plus

Oogie Boogie bash success 😅 each of those about 3/4 full and weigh an easy 7lbs or more lol

IMG_4247.jpeg

And we found the boogie himself

IMG_4198.jpeg

Last edited:
thats one of my biggest pet peeve or when people have no spatial awareness or consideration like there would be a group of 5 or 6 and they all decide to just chill in the middle of the congested alley towards indiana jones and no one could get through

i swear if i acted on any of these scumbags id been banned 100 times over

almost got into a fight because i just yelled out "move" one time and these dumb college dudes wanted to start something but then they saw just this huge crowd building behind me so they just backed off

this is why our family prefers Tokyo Disney > Cali.

culturally in Japan there seems to be more awareness of others and general respect shown to everyone trying to enjoy the park.

8D69B11C-51A2-48F1-9A9E-5563BD0E1F2F_1_201_a.jpeg

MK blockout dates are officially gone for all levels, crazy crowded last night

only got the poison apple mug and theyre sold out of the free magicband, CM suggested i go early int he morning as they have a number they give out starting in the morning and then first come first serve

lots of stuff getting announced for D23 but mostly at WDW

the Magic Kingdom will have a HUGE expansion, similar to Pandora and Galaxys Edge and the biggest expansion for the park

DInosaur is getting changed to a new Indiana Jone attraction and the Animal Kingdoms getting an Indiana Jones section along with Encanto

For Disneyland, Ahsoka Tano will be coming to Star Tours (though is inclide the one in WDW and Paris i believe)

and they revealed the vehicle/car for the Avengers ride/attraction for AC at DCA so i guess a second attractions not cancelled?
1694273540701.jpeg

Yeah crowds were bad yesterday. I doesn't help that Oggie Boogey nights are every Sunday until halloween. Crowds wont die down until January

Yeah crowds were bad yesterday. I doesn't help that Oggie Boogey nights are every Sunday until halloween. Crowds wont die down until January

I was there yesterday for tiki land day. I didn’t think it was so bad but i spent the majority of the day at DCA with the wife’s co-worker and her kids/niece. We got there around 9ish then dipped after the big group photo.

Tried the new soy rizo burrito at galactic grill, it was ok. Coulda used some sour cream to off set the sauce they used to. The darth parfait was rich, but the Japanese cheesecake from aunt cass formerly pacific wharf grill was good. Got 2 more magic bands at emporium in the AM, and i had to grab the Baymax sipper and they finally restocked the Mickey gloves so i grabbed those. The chamoy Dole whip always a must in hot days. Next time gonna try and get some grub from Tiana’s palace. Seems they don’t have mobile orders available for them at least they didn’t yesterday.

S/O to Etsy for the Hawaiian shirts.

Pic dump:

IMG_4358.jpeg
IMG_4360.jpeg
IMG_4357.jpeg
IMG_4366.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg
IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg
IMG_4392.jpeg

i wanted to grab a handful of them and just give em out as xmax gifts :lol:

but yah it looks like you gotta be there early becaus ei wouldnt be surprised if resellers snackin on them especially since they dont put a limit on how many you can get and its one per purchase and theres no minimum amount for purchase either

They've already listed a bunch on ebay, lol. These idiots are trying to sell them for as much as ones in store!

Back
Top Bottom