DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

It’ll make the kids ask and ask and want to see the new Deadpool movies and not all parents want their kid to be exposed to that, per their age.

I get it to an extent. Children can be hella persistent.
Children are persistent. But as a parent, you learn how to properly communicate why they aren't allowed to watch certain things.

I recently had this conversation with my 8-year old daughter about watching the previous DP&W and the previous DP movies.

Another trip. Another day of jumping between temporary ride closures. Not sure how much longer I want to pay for travel and self punishment.

If anyone local wants the F&F flyer to the company D store slide in the DMs.

F&F sale from 7/14 - 9/14

saw these at costco for about $12, the containers small, about a size of those yogurt cups

its never gon be as good as the one in the park but its not bad, good enough if havent been in the park for a few days… :lol:

IMG_3835.jpeg

ive had this stupid streph throat for a month now, i got the OC Fair 5k this sunday and back to back 10k/half in about a month and i still havent felt well... this sucks so much, been waiting for 7 years to do this again

Gahhhdamn a month?

Bro I had a cough for the past 2 weeks so I went to urgent care last night and found out it’s pneumonia. Gave me antibiotics and said I should be good in 3 ish days.

I would’ve offed myself if I was sick like this for a month.

i took antibiotic 3 weeks ago, ran out last week and it didnt do sh*t and doc said since covid days, there thing just last a lot
longer

still got my fingers crossed i get better soon soni can ramp a bit before the run

My friend got her kids those handbands with the plushies at one of the Disneys in Asia. Seemed they could customize them and it was an easy pick up for them.
(I don't know how these headbands work, I'm assuming all parks are similar?)

Count down is in single digits until my cruise!

wow

theyre adding two new attractions to Avengers Campus - doubling the size of the land

1723351042470.jpeg

1723351106892.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom