DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

its their biggest park(s) and they got to compete with epic universe which opens next years so they really got to go all out

im really surprised that DCA is getting pretty big expansion, Avengers Campus doubling in size then the Coco and Avatar attractions (land?)… that is a lot in the coming years

and surprised they didnt talk about disneyland forward

streph throat be damned, got my damn participation medal :lol:

and the motivation… the best fried chicken in the world :emoji_fire:

IMG_3996.jpeg

Any advice or guidance for Tokyo Disney? Planning to hit DisneySea for a day but is a full day even needed? It’s only $58/day, but they sell half days for even less. Is Tokyo Disneyland worth seeing if we’ve been to Anaheim hella times?

Appreciate the help folks!
Following up.

Hit DisneySea on a Monday morning. Got to the park around 11am and the day was super smooth. Rode everything in Fantasy Springs except Frozen. Crowds were manageable and it was nothing like what IG had us expecting. Pretty awesome park. The 3D Peter Pan ride was pretty incredible. Chilled churros hit the spot too lol.

Randomly crossed paths with NBA champion Tyson Chandler out there too. His wife def hit me with the “please don’t bother us” look 🥸

Thanks for the advice on that trip yall

great to hear you had fun

did you need the whole day in the park afterall?

im hoping to visit tokyo, hopefully next year

As an anime fan i was happy that some of the better macross titles would be hitting Disney+ seems the rumor is US date is 8/22 as Europe and Canada already have em. With funimations ridiculous price for Macross Plus blue ray imma be glad to watch in good definition on streaming till a cheaper blu ray option becomes available

IMG_0758.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom