DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

imma read that later because ive been wanting to go to a disney cruise while pricey, they do seem to do it better than others and has less price gouging (might be going to a non disney cruise later and looking at soda packages as its not included and that sh*t was like $20 per day and everyone in the room has to get one so for two in a 7day trip is $280 plus tip while its included in the disney cruise)

anyways, attended the oogie boogie bash last night and its cool as usual but weird being held in august and sweating my *ss off

we got to dine at carthay before the events, food is always good there

5966AD3A-05C2-44E3-9BE9-B3DE27D3F479.jpeg

not much new this time around but hades and his effect where he changes colors to match the environment was cool, the villain in finea and ferb (never saw the show so no clue who it was) was good for the acting alone

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4276.jpeg

also unfortunate we got stuck at racers ride but i always found it awesome to walk through the attraction with the full lights on
IMG_4282.jpeg

and as always, a bagful of candies, enough to save as a giveaway for trick or treaters but unfortunately halloween is still more than 2 months away :rofl:
IMG_4291.jpeg

I heard they were using scoopers this time to hand out candy this year. That true? rfx45 rfx45

i didnt see it, just the usual super generous handful of candies

i always bring a packable backpack just because that tiny bag they give you is usually full after a couple of treat trails :lol:

yalls girl know what she doing with that dress on the thumbnail

Last edited:
That racers ride looks awesome, my son would love that. All about pixar cars now.

Maybe rules have changed but last time on Royal Caribbean cruise we only bought one soda package. We'd just ask for a drink at a bar and then walk away to another bar to get another drink lol.
For alcohol packages, I think everyone in the room had to have one, but I heard some people were able to get exemptions and just stated they didn't drink alcohol.

For Disney cruises, you can youtube a lot of reviews and tours of ships from travel vloggers. They are pretty detailed and give you a good idea of what to expect. Also there are travel agencies that specialize in Disney vacations so they know all the ins and outs (I'm sure you guys knew that, but it was new news to me lol)

Back
Top Bottom