DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Toon town is being saved for a Fantasyland expansion.

You think they'll demolish ToonTown? Kind of hard to imagine as that's a spot you can just dump the youngest of the young and the parents gets to take a breather :lol:

I am not sure what they'd want to do in Fantasyland though, they need to focus more on DCA.

DCA is getting the Marvel land expansion behind Hollywood studios next so thats already planned. It's supposed to take up a lot of the backstage area and the area where Monsters Inc is.

Fantasyland expansion is rumored to include Arendelle, and I think it makes sense because they need another area to absorb crowds. Toontown closes early and with Star Wars land open they need more square footage to absorb crowds. They'd just have to move the location of the fireworks. Last I heard Disney had already applied for some kind of city permit to move the Fireworks.

Last edited:
I knew about the Marvel expansion but I think they are expanding to a new area, like behind the GotG ride, at least that's what I saw a week or so ago.

Arendelle is kind of weird in Fantasyland since the Frozen shows in DCA, similar to Star Tours being separate from SWLand.

But any expansion and new contents cool with me.

I wonder if theyll keep the Hyperspace Mountain theme once SWLand rolls out

And they really need to make use of that area near Monsters Inc

There's a show/theater in DCA that is closing it's doors too, I forget which one it is by I think it's in the vicinity of the animation place.

I knew about the Marvel expansion but I think they are expanding to a new area, like behind the GotG ride, at least that's what I saw a week or so ago.

Arendelle is kind of weird in Fantasyland since the Frozen shows in DCA, similar to Star Tours being separate from SWLand.

But any expansion and new contents cool with me.

Yeah they'll be taking up backstage area behind hollywood studios and theyll be expanding out to where all the bus lanes closest to the studio stages are outside of the park.

Toon town is being saved for a Fantasyland expansion.

You think they'll demolish ToonTown? Kind of hard to imagine as that's a spot you can just dump the youngest of the young and the parents gets to take a breather :lol:

I am not sure what they'd want to do in Fantasyland though, they need to focus more on DCA.
yeah toon town is trash
and that sucks
cause with the name theres so much potential for it to be cool
besides the rodger rabbit ride
and taking a pic with mickey every couple months
i don't even head in there

There's a show/theater in DCA that is closing it's doors too, I forget which one it is by I think it's in the vicinity of the animation place.
the one i think ur talking about is that nick jr theater or whatever
its like a live sophia the first thing
I've watched it exactly once :lol:
never been back
i gotta post the vid when crush the turtle shouted me out during his show :pimp:

Disney sponsors Orlando Magic

Would be cool if the Clips gets a Disney logo (not with the cheap*ss looking Disney bandaid though :lol: )

i

Last edited:
I hate it too but we're stuck with it now, I do recall that the jerseys sold to public won't have the sponsors logo though but I am not 100% sure.

It could look good though if done right, should have just been Micket silhouette stitched or something.

View media item 2470772

Last edited:

Would be cool if the Clips gets a Disney logo (not with the cheap*ss looking Disney bandaid though :lol: )

i

Disneyland ain't tryna be affiliated with the dippers

Side note
Was at Disneyland this past Sunday and finally got on GoTG
Ride was short but definitely fun

i

Disneyland ain't tryna be affiliated with the dippers

Side note
Was at Disneyland this past Sunday and finally got on GoTG
Ride was short but definitely fun
I used to notice when it was tower of terror
That if lines were long it didn't go up and down as many times
When the lines were ok seemed to get a few extra ups/downs

How is Disneyland during the first week of the new year? My in-laws suggested a trip to Disneyland for our daughter. But we're debating if it's worth the money to go since she can't ride all the rides.

No dime spent from my pocket, so we may just consider going lol

if it's free, no way I am passing it up :rofl:

crowds been unpredictable lately but if the lower tier APs are blacked out, chances are good it'll be decent

if it's free, no way I am passing it up
roll.gif

crowds been unpredictable lately but if the lower tier APs are blacked out, chances are good it'll be decent
Yeah, just confirmed the tickets and hotel is free. Anything for their granddaughter 
pimp.gif

i’ve gone the first week of the year for the last few years and it hasn’t been bad although it’s been getting busier every year.

enjoy the free trip man!

most underrated disney movie. bummed i just found out about this shirt yesterday. luckily my fam was able to track one down for me in their area

http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney-a-goofy-movie-powerline-world-tour-t-shirt/10914074.html

That shirt is fire

A goofy movie flies way under the radar, definitely under appreciated

in stock at concord mall fam
Check your local box lunch store, just bought one last night

Back
Top Bottom