DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

If you don't like Pirates you definitely don't get Disneyland.

This isn't six flags.
Bruh I'm the op
Trust me I get Disneyland
I didn't say I didn't like it
Just not one of the must ride attractions for ME
mind u I would drive from the bay to la
Every other weekend to hit up Disneyland
And we only got up pirates either at the end of the night
If it's hot and want to escape the heat
Or want to just chill and get off our feet
I prefer the haunted mansion than pirates
Matter of fact I'd rather sit through it's a small world than pirates

Bruh I'm the op
Bruh it's a small world :x

Bruh I'm the op

yeah, small world is definitely at the bottom. like rock bottom

Bruh I'm the op

yeah, small world is definitely at the bottom. like rock bottom
:lol:
i know
but those rides are only to get outta the heat and take a load off
thats it!!!!

Pirates added in with New Orleans square, to me, is thematically the best area in Disneyland. There is so much about that ride that makes it arguably the best ride in the park. Pirates is so masterfully planned. It's incredibly immersive. From the quiet ride at the beginning with the fireflies, traveling right through the middle of a battle between two ships, to seeing the town that had just been ravaged by pirates. I remember as a kid sitting in that boat, and looking up at the "sky" and wondering if those were real clouds. Seeing all the animatronics and wondering if some of those were actually real people. That's why it's so great. You get transported to another era right when you hop into that boat and take the plunge. You get lost in another world.

That's the whole point of Disneyland. Are rides like Big Thunder and Space Mountain great? Of course! But there arguably nothing that can compare with the detail, and immersion, that IS, what Disneyland is supposed to be. Pirates is after all, the last ride Walt Disney himself oversaw the construction of before passing away. If I were to pick one ride that represents Walt's vision of what he wanted to create with the park, Pirates would 100% be on the top of my list.

To say the ride is "trash" or to not like it, is to not understand what that ride represents, and thus not getting Disneyland.

Last edited:
Pirates added in with New Orleans square, to me, is thematically the best area in Disneyland. There is so much about that ride that makes it arguably the best ride in the park. Pirates is so masterfully planned. It's incredibly immersive. From the quiet ride at the beginning with the fireflies, traveling right through the middle of a battle between two ships, to seeing the town that had just been ravaged by pirates. I remember as a kid sitting in that boat, and looking up at the "sky" and wondering if those were real clouds. Seeing all the animatronics and wondering if some of those were actually real people. That's why it's so great. You get transported to another era right when you hop into that boat and take the plunge. You get lost in another world.

That's the whole point of Disneyland. Are rides like Big Thunder and Space Mountain great? Of course! But there arguably nothing that can compare with the detail, and immersion, that IS, what Disneyland is supposed to be. Pirates is after all, the last ride Walt Disney himself oversaw the construction of before passing away. If I were to pick one ride that represents Walt's vision of what he wanted to create with the park, Pirates would 100% be on the top of my list.

To say the ride is "trash" or to not like it, is to not understand what that ride represents, and thus not getting Disneyland.
Yup

Space Mountain isn't even a fast roller coaster but just like the rest of the park, the ambience tops anything else in the world. hence the Disney "magic"

anyone ever go to tokyo disneyland?

thinking about making a trip there while im in japan but i heard its super crowded and it takes 3+hours to get on 1 ride lol.

still kinda wanna go since I never been to disneyland ever so I might as well.

anyone ever go to tokyo disneyland?

thinking about making a trip there while im in japan but i heard its super crowded and it takes 3+hours to get on 1 ride lol.

still kinda wanna go since I never been to disneyland ever so I might as well.

I went this past May and it was amazing! if you go you definitely have to check out both parks cause Disney Sea is crazy. the details in that park are amazing.

I kept reading about the long lines before my trip and was prepared for the worst. I don’t know if We just picked a good offseason time, but the longest lines were around 45 min.

if you have any specific questions feel free to let me know

I went this past May and it was amazing! if you go you definitely have to check out both parks cause Disney Sea is crazy. the details in that park are amazing.

I kept reading about the long lines before my trip and was prepared for the worst. I don’t know if We just picked a good offseason time, but the longest lines were around 45 min.

thanks man. Decided to go. I'll be in tokyo in late Oct. and im going to go on a weekday so hopefully its not too crowded. 

How was the food there? any must try things there????? 

im going alone so i feel like itll be kinda awkward going on the rides but whatever 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

thanks man. Decided to go. I'll be in tokyo in late Oct. and im going to go on a weekday so hopefully its not too crowded. 
How was the food there? any must try things there????? 

im going alone so i feel like itll be kinda awkward going on the rides but whatever :lol:  

then you don’t have to worry about lines, just do single rider and it should be quick

heated the link to my post when i got back
http://niketalk.com/t/623946/disney...he-happiest-place-on-earth/1170#post_28136906
all the food at the park was great, and cheap. portions are kinda small, but it gives you a chance to try more things so it works out.

I need another vacation coming back from my vacation at Disney World...  Weather was hot as ballz and then the 1 hour of rain for a couple of days didnt help.  

Definitely worth the trip but I feel like I need more than 5 days to fully go through everything...  Either that or the lack of planning on my end and having my daughter dictate what to do made it seem like 5 days wasnt enough 
laugh.gif

Let's be real
The pirates Ride is trash
And I only ride it to get out the heat
And to take a load off when I been walking all day
Even eating at the restaurant inside is wack
i get it, i want a keira knightley animatronic in their too...

with Universal Studios new flexpay plan, I might just renew now and actually go for the platinum

I pass by Universal everyday and with the platinum providing free parking and front of the line pass for each ride (once a day) then I could stop by everyday and just chill there and go on rides with little to no hassle

f2bbcaba_pass.jpeg

Universal is trash
Only good thing is Halloween time
U can go to universal twice and be done with it
Only worth for Harry Potter and transformers ride
Place is seriously out dated
Better just getting six flags annual pass
Have had a 6 flags annual pass since 2012
Free parking and admission to every 6 flags in the us
Only pay $24 monthly for both

Back
Top Bottom