DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

And thanks! We got it on lock at our spot, it's like family. Except they charge us. You know how it is with the kids, it's the double stroller (yes, I'm that parent), toys, pillows, the whole 9. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like dragging them around airports to uber. Me and the wife went with just us couple of months ago for the weekend and it was sooooo different. Fun, but I kept feeling like I was leaving something behind. Always heading toward stroller parking and dumb shot like that.

And thanks! We got it on lock at our spot, it's like family. Except they charge us. You know how it is with the kids, it's the double stroller (yes, I'm that parent), toys, pillows, the whole 9. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like dragging them around airports to uber. Me and the wife went with just us couple of months ago for the weekend and it was sooooo different. Fun, but I kept feeling like I was leaving something behind. Always heading toward stroller parking and dumb shot like that.
y'all go out to any spots to eat when it was just y'all???
bruh
next time its just u and ur girl
go to BARTON G in la
just uber from ur room
should be like $39-42
and go to this place called
The Ranch Restaurant
maaaaaaan
my girl got pics on her phone
but i got this $135 steak
that was dry aged for i forgot how many weeks
it just melted in my mouth like butter

any spots u know??? :nerd:

We usually just hit quick spots, but I heard the ranch was super cushy. We usually eat a lot in the park, but every once in a while we'll explore. We are usually there four or five days a trip, so it's tough because we spend most, if not all of our time at the park just trying to get it all in before we head home. We don't wait in lines, or make it a must to do anything, so while we're there we chill. It's how a two day park becomes 4. I never realized how time consuming chillin out watching ducks and stuff is. Time flies.

thanks nawghtyhare nawghtyhare for the suggestions.
i met up with someone from NT tonight and he joined us for dinner at earl of sandwich after the park closed. i had the turkey dinner sandwich (stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce) and that was great. stopped off that that new orleans spot for beignets to go and we're eating em in the hotel room right now.

Unappreciated.

Ticket prices raising every single year :x :x

edit: Also unappreciated....NT with the platform change.

stuntman mike stuntman mike
Ur kevkonishi on ig???
I was scrolling past and seen sergioknowsbest post on ig
Yooooo how the hell u get those up close bug pics??? I been following u for the longest and always wondered

stuntman mike stuntman mike
Ur kevkonishi on ig???
I was scrolling past and seen sergioknowsbest post on ig
Yooooo how the hell u get those up close bug pics??? I been following u for the longest and always wondered
lol yeah man that's me. met up with sergio on tues and beeezyfresh last night. it's funny cause there's a buncha bugs in the parks but my wife was lookin at me like don't even try it :lol: i clip a lens to my phone to take pics.

i’ve heard that too definitely need to try it.

haven’t been to disneyland since november, feels like it’s been forever :frown:

That fried chicken is good. I like the burritos at El zocalo, probably one of, if not my favorite in park foods.

me and my lady went to tokyo disney in may and headed to disney world next week, but disneyland is our second home. definitely getting withdrawals

News: Festival of Holidays Returns to Disney California Adventure on November 10

By AJ 1 Comment

Disney Festival of Holidays

Last year, that food came by way of Fourteen Festival Marketplace Booths, featuring everything from global bites to comfort foods to traditional holiday goodies. And today Disney announced that the Festive Foods Marketplace will return for its second year.

Winter Sliderland Booth

No specific booths have been announced as of yet, but last year featured spots like Southern Home Holidays (with its hit Sweet Potato Pie), Winter Sliderland (I loved the Praline and Bourbon Whoopie Pie), and Nosh & Nibbles (where the Reuben Potato Smash was the highlight).

Praline & Bourbon Whoopie Pie

That said, I was somewhat underwhelmed by the offerings, finding that in many cases the quality of the items didn’t quite justify the prices. (As a refresher, you can check out my full review of the event here.) Will that change when the event returns this year? We don’t know… yet.

What we do know is that some other pretty terrific aspects of the Festival of Holidays will return, such as the opportunity to cap off your visit by viewing the special holiday version of World of Color — Season of Light. And part of the entertainment lineup will include Disney ¡Viva Navidad!

And the fun won’t stop there! Over in Disneyland park, the Believe… in Holiday Magic fireworks show will return along with “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade and Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle. Plus, be sure to make time to experience “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday, too!

i didn't like the whoopee pie last year
but some of the other food was decent

The weathers going to start getting cooler, crowds slimmed down, but the hours are shorter. But at least everything is running. Cmon October! Mickeys waiting with some already stale marshmallow treats and a light up necklace for me!

The weathers going to start getting cooler, crowds slimmed down, but the hours are shorter. But at least everything is running. Cmon October! Mickeys waiting with some already stale marshmallow treats and a light up necklace for me!
hopefully
iv been there in the middle of december burning up :lol:
last sat and sun
crowds weren't to bad
thanks to deluxe annual pass holders and down
having blackout days
but monday looked full

Yoo we did the food thing last year I think it was. Was there one this year already? Not sure but there was some good stuff. The wagyu burger was my joint and my daughter used her lanyard on those short rib tacos. Didn't want to even try anything else. She just wanted tacos. My wife had to miss it, so here we go with more reasons to make the trip!

Yoo we did the food thing last year I think it was. Was there one this year already? Not sure but there was some good stuff. The wagyu burger was my joint and my daughter used her lanyard on those short rib tacos. Didn't want to even try anything else. She just wanted tacos. My wife had to miss it, so here we go with more reasons to make the trip!
u mean the food and wine festival or the festival of holidays???
both be having those booths along that walkway with the food
i remember they had this mnuedo(sp?)
and this mac and cheese that was bomb
and this lavender lemonade
matter of fact
i think last year folks was posting all the food
in this thread
we need that picture gallery back
cause i aint searching this thread that far back

Oh snap, it's a totally different thing. We did the one in front of the Ariels all the way up and down. Food and wine.

Back
Top Bottom