DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Man I'm excited to go for mickeys Halloween party. The funny thing is I wasn't sure I wanted to get passes yet cause our daughter is only 1. Now I'm the most hyped person especially with marvel and Star Wars land coming. Think we'll try to go this weekend. Anyone know if they'll have the poison apple cup this year? My girl wants one.

Star Wars landddddd!!!!! That area is going to be a madhouse. I feel like a kid who has seen their Christmas presents in February, but has to wait to play with them.

Star Wars landddddd!!!!! That area is going to be a madhouse. I feel like a kid who has seen their Christmas presents in February, but has to wait to play with them.
We rode the train last visit and it passed by it. You can already see the Death Star being built. I'm pumped. My girl laughs at me cause I've been sending her pics of all the Halloween decorations being put up.

IMG_4294.PNG

^^^ Keep in mind that Halloween stuff doesn't start til the 15th.

Top New Experiences for Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort

Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort begins September 15, and this year the celebration is expanding to Disney California Adventure park with new spooky experiences around every corner! Here is what we are most excited to see:
askh4y879852.jpg

Cars Land Haul-O-Ween Celebration – The residents of Radiator Springs are decorating their establishments for the season, with Fillmore showing off his Jack-Oil-Lanterns and ghostly folk art, a Spider-Car spinning webs all over Flo’s V8 Café and more. Two Cars Land attractions will transform for the first time ever, with Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters becoming Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween, and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree becoming Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree!

claht37978583.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark – Once the sun sets each evening during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will transform into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark. The Guardians have successfully escaped The Collector’s Fortress, but they have accidentally left Groot behind! Help Rocket distract the creatures that have been released so he can find and rescue his little buddy.

hal02938402938234.jpg

Headless Horseman Statue at Buena Vista Street – A new 10-foot-tall statue of the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow, holding his jack-o’-lantern head up to the sky, will haunt Carthay Circle throughout the season.

Characters in Costume – Mickey Mouse and his friends will appear in new costumes along Buena Vista Street, with Mickey Mouse as a bat, Goofy as a ghost, Daisy Duck as a witch and more!

askh4y879853.jpg

Oogie Boogie Welcomes You – A spell will be cast the moment you enter Disney California Adventure park, with new Halloween decor inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Oogie Boogie’s oversized silhouette beckons guests through the main entrance as a swarm of bats encircle Carthay Circle Theatre.

yup
so be ready :evil::
we gonna need rfx45 rfx45
to go the first day of festival of holidays
and take pics of all the food
so we can prepare :lol:

if I'm there, I certainly will :lol:

now that I have a compact mirroless camera, I'm actually thinking my next couple of visits going to be a playground for photography especially once the halloween/xmas decorations are up

Damn, I'm super stoked about Halloween at DCA more than across the street, Disney hopefully has hit one out the park and actually got me excited to hit that side up.

Thinking of getting an annual pass when we move to SoCal.

Just need to make sure that we's get our money's worth.

We rode the train last visit and it passed by it. You can already see the Death Star being built. I'm pumped. My girl laughs at me cause I've been sending her pics of all the Halloween decorations being put up.

IMG_4294.PNG
We come in on the 5, like everyone else probably, and to see it go from a big Green net fence to what it is has been crazy. Even though they make mad crazy loot, it actually kind of justifies the ticket increase for me. It's a huge investment into their property, one I'm more than thankful for.

Last edited:
We come in on the 5, like everyone else probably, and to see it go from a big Green net fence to what it is has been crazy. Even they make mad crazy loot, it actually kind of justifies the ticket increase for me. It's a huge investment into their property, one I'm more than thankful for.
disney didnt have to raise their prices to invest for this development, disney got long paper paper money man.

Yeah, I know they didn't have too, but it makes me feel better about it. They saw that it wouldn't deter anyone from going so they did it. I was actually hoping it would cause I'm a little selfish.

disney didnt have to raise their prices to invest for this development, disney got long paper paper money man.
Between the parks and movies, their money is printing money at this point. I'm sure Anaheim is plush with cash too. I told my girl that all the homeless lined up along the wash by angel stadium would be moved a few months back. Sure enough they started moving them out. I figure it would be an image problem plus with all the hotels close by.

AP definitely depends on how much you get to visit the park and which tier you get.

Yup, I think the first year we put in 120 days. We stayed probably about 4 months in a hotel room. Never looked back since.

120 days in a year? :wow:

damn, I think I could only do that if I was living 5 minutes away but even then, a third of they year is a lot of visits

and if I were to even attempt to do that, I'd be one of those Disney vloggers on YT or something

Our house flooded two weeks after we got our passes the first year, and insurance covered our hotel and food for 3 months. Ill never forget that year. I had to come home every other week to work, but we just stayed down there. It sucked having to put parts together with big *** fans blowing 24 7, but we couldnt stay at home. I couldnt carry all my work with me, so i did what i had to do. Bust *** for a week, disney for a week. Family got reeeaallllyyyy spoiled. So we kind of set the tone for the last few years early.

I think we only got 30 or so days in this year though, we average 60 to 70, so i think its getting under control.

It got so bad we were thinking about moving down there, but it wasnt realistic. I have too much invested up here, and it isnt efficient to have to travel for work, as opposed to travel for fun.

:lol:

I'd agree but unless you never, ever eat inside the park, then they probably still made bank

you got your Halloween party tix? I think all the Fridays are sold out

We dont really leave the vacinity too much, so they made bread from us. We use the **** out the discount. I dont think we got halloween tix yet, i have to ask my wife whats up.

Back
Top Bottom