DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

They need to stop playing
And make the stitch character hoody in adult sizes
Like they have the Mickey and Minnie
Every visit I ask if they made adult sizes yet
:smh:
I remember when the Mickey Hoody first released
Not that many people had em
I had my name stitched in the hood too
I was hype those first few months cause nobody was really buying em
Now they everywhere
And now I see a second version
Where it’s not as cooler as the first version
But I want that stitch one made in adult sizes
It’s so damn clean

I don't think Pixar even did the frozen short. Pork belly was bomb. And yes, I got tired of frozen after watching it lord knows how many times. The stuff we do for our kids.

Which Mickey hoody is this?

I don't have any kids so I was no exposed to it as much as you guys so that is probably why I don't hate it, honestly first time I saw it was the play at Disneyland and really enjoyed it and I almost never go to DL/DCA without seeing it. I miss Aladdin but this has become just as enjoyable, pretty much sat in every section outside of the reserved seating for both shows.

And from the reports on the Frozen backlash on Coco, it's the fact that it's too long and many viewed it as an extended commercial for the next Frozen film? Running time is an hour and 49 minutes and I am not sure if the 20 minutes is included in that but either way you look at it, it seems bad? One you get 20m that you didn't necessarily need/want or the film gets cut short. And yeah the adults are probably sick of it.

Took a trip to Downtown Disney this weekend. Daughter was more fascinated by the water fountains and the music playing at the stage, than anything Disney.

Might just have to just man-up and bring my daughter to Disneyland now. I'm scared lol.

Also watched the coco preview at the bugs life theater damn that preview made the movie look so dope
Disney fumbled the release of it :smh:

Watched Coco in 3D on Saturday. Highly recommend it. It is artistic visually and the story is good too.

Coco was pretty good, I was surprised. Wasn't really tripping of the frozen part, when I realized it was going to be songs, I dipped to the bathroom and snack bar.

I was 15-20 minutes late to the movie and Frozen short was a lifesaver. However it still too long and annoying af. Never cared for Frozen in general either.

Took a trip to Downtown Disney this weekend. Daughter was more fascinated by the water fountains and the music playing at the stage, than anything Disney.

Might just have to just man-up and bring my daughter to Disneyland now. I'm scared lol.
How old is she now? Just about two? close? I'd say, wait till she's 2 and you're money. I was apprehensive at first too but we had a great time...worked out really well and he went on a bunch of rides.

How old is she now? Just about two? close? I'd say, wait till she's 2 and you're money. I was apprehensive at first too but we had a great time...worked out really well and he went on a bunch of rides.
Yeah, she's 2 now. I think we just have mentally prepare to chase her around and deal with her not wanting to sit in a stroller.

She's been wanting to run everywear lately. Smh.

Well hit up disney yesterday. Wasn’t too hung over luckily but man the tram from toy story was ridiculous. We walked and I think I sweated almost all of the Jameson out. I was doing good all dat until night came and I went from sweating like crazy to freezing. I forgot my jacket too. Heading out again Saturday one last time with our pass. Got my girls the rose gold ears too.

U know what I’m always amazed at.
Talking with crush
He’s quick with the one liners and jokes
And I never heard the same joke more than once
Specially with the audience questions and everything

U know what I’m always amazed at.
Talking with crush
He’s quick with the one liners and jokes
And I never heard the same joke more than once
Specially with the audience questions and everything
They got to have someone behind a door somewhere to respond to all the wacky questions kids ask. Wizard of Oz type shot.

Yeah, it's always a solid show, the interaction with the kids is awesome. I wonder if it's always the same "crush". I liked they added bits of finding dory, too.

Nah I can tell sometimes the voice is a different crush
Like today
The dude sounded real young
But he was lightning fast with the jokes
Still don’t get the hate folks have for finding dory I liked it

I think it's all in moderation, lol. I only saw it a couple of times, thank goodness, but I remember liking it. You did the animation studio thing in there, too? That was awesome as well. Even the kids looked close to being goofy.

I think it's all in moderation, lol. I only saw it a couple of times, thank goodness, but I remember liking it. You did the animation studio thing in there, too? That was awesome as well. Even the kids looked close to being goofy.
Never
I usually go just for crush and to get out the heat and rest I never even ventured off into the other spot inside.

Actually my girl always wants to draw a character but we never come back at the right time of the character she be wanting to draw

Yup, an oasis during the summer or rainy days. The animation thing is cool because you can get a bunch of drawings you drew that looks okay. To me, the best disney souvenirs are the ones you make, not some made in China plasticky crap.

yo, i love the drawing academy! i ha e a stack of drawing i’ve saved from there :lol:

nah you're wasting your time there if its raining

that's when I take advantage of the no lines and go to any rides I want :lol:

... that's open at least :smile:
Yeah u ain’t lyin
When it’s hot yeah
But when it’s raining oh I be lovin it
Lines get cut in half

apparently this is the new ear-craze, the vintage minnie
23667870_538936589787030_3783674340176822272_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom