DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

apparently this is the new ear-craze, the vintage minnie
23667870_538936589787030_3783674340176822272_n.jpg
Yeah
Got my girl
The rose gold ears
Now she don’t even wanna wear em cause everyone else got em :smh: :stoneface:
I don’t even wanna say what I had to do in order to get her them in the first place
Seen those yesterday at the park
Currently stuck in la cause Highway. 5 closed due to the fires in Santa Clarita oh well back to the park :lol:

For all you regular visitors...How’s Teppan Edo at Epcot? Locking down our reservations for our February trip and wanted to try something new with the kids...

what's the retail on them minnie ears? i'm surprised there are only a few on ebay unless i'm searching with the wrong words. "retro minnie ears" and "vintage minnie ears". my wife wants some so i guess with christmas right around the corner, i'll grab her some.

$25

also, they are currently testing a single riders option for Space Mountain and you go through the exit so if you want to just jump in with little wait, give it a try

Going to Disneyland/California Adventure on the 16th. Proposing to my girl just trying to find a good place to do it. Wish me luck
i did it in the middle of the fireworks
in the area where they block off in front of the castle
when they have tinker bell flying through
u should do it while taking the pic with mickey in toon town

Whoa, that at-at is nice. You could always do it front of the castle. Good luck! And have fun!

oh i forgot
that short rib
from festival of holidays
had my stomach hurting
me and my girl both got sick from it
we had to throw it up
after that we felt better

Christmas day is like, a month and a half long at Disneyland. If you haven't been, go. Now. The amount of work they do is amazing. Have you been stuntman mike stuntman mike ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom