DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Wonder if cast members can get a discount on the VIP tours.

Also, Stamos is a massive Disney freak. I think he has the D from the original sign or possibly the complete Disneyland sign. He has a lot of Disney memorabilia.

i’ve seen Seth Rogan and Travis Barker. Also saw John Stamos at the Hundreds ten year anniversary party forever ago

I've never been one to trip of stars, but it is kind of cool when you see someone really famous. I saw Ice cube, Luke Walton, Terri crews, George Clooney and his wife, Russ westbrook, and some other heads. George Clooney is super short!

New Experiences Coming to Disneyland in 2018

A new announcement on Disneyland News reveals some of the new experiences guests staying at the Disneyland Resort in California will experience in 2018. Many of the new experiences coming to the park are Pixar-related, which is not surprising considering they are opening Pixar Pier next summer. The park will feature four whimsical neighborhoods where guests can step into beloved Disney/Pixar stories including The Incredibles (with a new roller-coaster called the “Incredicoaster”), Toy Story and Inside Out. Here is a list of the experiences coming to Disneyland in 2018 throughout its resort:

At Disney California Adventure Park:

• Pixar Pier: Opening in summer 2018, the new land of Pixar Pier will feature favorite stories and characters from cherished Disney•Pixar films. The thrilling new Incredicoaster will anchor Pixar Pier with a high-speed new experience featuring characters from “The Incredibles.” A super combination of character figures, lighting and special effects will bring the action to life as the Parr family races alongside guests in an attempt to catch baby Jack-Jack. The attraction will feature a new mid-century-modern-style loading area inspired by the Parr family home, as well as an exciting musical score that connects the Incredicoaster’s story to Pixar’s “Incredibles 2,” which opens in theaters July 14, 2018.
  • “Paint the Night” Parade: The fan-favorite “Paint the Night” parade returns April 13, this time to Disney California Adventure. “Paint the Night” features pals from Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.” and “Cars.” Another Pixar story will join “Paint the Night” later in the year, adding to this popular nighttime experience.
  • Lunar New Year: The biggest Lunar New Year celebration yet will commemorate the Year of the Dog, Jan. 26 to Feb. 18. Guests will experience more fun than ever before with multicultural performances, fun-filled activities, beautiful décor, delicious cuisine and themed merchandise. Highlights include the heartwarming “Hurry Home—Lunar New Year Celebration” prior to “World of Color,” “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession,” a Lucky Wishing Wall and three Asian marketplaces offering delightful foods inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures.
  • Food & Wine Festival: From March 2 to April 12, the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns with offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy. With new experiences happening daily, guests will explore California-inspired cuisine and beverage offerings, tastings, entertainment, plus presentations and demonstrations with celebrity chefs such as Robert Irvine and Alexandra Guarnaschelli.
  • Heroic Encounters: In Hollywood Land, guests will have the opportunity to meet some of their favorite Marvel super heroes. Fans will be able to encounter characters such as Thor and Loki, as well as Black Panther, for a limited time. Additional Marvel super heroes including Spider-Man and Captain America will also be available throughout the year to interact and take photos with guests.
  • Smokejumpers Grill: The popular quick-service restaurant located in Grizzly Peak offers an updated menu with tasty items such as the spicy buffalo chicken sandwich, vegetarian BBQ jackfruit sandwich, grilled chicken salad, cobbler shake and even a s’more! For junior smokejumpers, options include chicken tenders, grilled cheese and a chicken skewer.
  • “World of Color”: The dazzling nighttime extravaganza “World of Color” will delight guests across Paradise Bay. Scenes from beloved Disney and Disney•Pixar films stream across an immense water “screen” to create an unforgettable experience.

At Disneyland Park:

• “Together Forever—A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular”: As part of Pixar Fest, this immersive, new fireworks show celebrates Pixar stories through the decades as it lights up the sky, connecting guests with characters they’ve come to know and love. Along with dazzling pyrotechnics and memorable music, a heartwarming story celebrates the theme of friendship, an ever-present concept in Pixar animation. Guests are invited to embark on an emotional journey that begins with the meeting of unlikely Pixar pals and follows their adventures as they overcome obstacles and forge everlasting friendships. “Together Forever” comes to life through projections on iconic park locations: Sleeping Beauty Castle, the water screens of the Rivers of America, the façade of “it’s a small world” and the buildings of Main Street, U.S.A. The grand tradition of Tinker Bell flying over Sleeping Beauty Castle also gets a Pixar twist, with a special flyover by none other than Buzz Lightyear.
  • “Pixar Play Parade”: For the first time, this popular show will make its way through Disneyland starting April 13, bringing even more fan-favorite Pixar stories to guests with the addition of three new story elements. The parade will begin as all Pixar films have, with an appearance by the iconic and adorable Pixar Lamp. Rolling ahead of the famous lamp will be the familiar yellow Pixar Ball. Also joining the parade are characters from the beloved film, “Up.” Wilderness Explorer Russell will appear astride the colorful flightless bird, Kevin. Carl Fredricksen and Dug follow behind, amid green foliage and snipe chicks, with Carl’s tethered house floating above. “Inside Out” also joins the “Pixar Play Parade,” with Joy and Sadness perched atop colorful memory orbs as they take flight aboard Bing Bong’s rocket wagon, with Bing Bong himself cheering them on.
  • Star Tours—The Adventures Continue: A thrilling new adventure inspired by the film, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” has landed at Star Tours—The Adventures Continue. The new sequence takes passengers to two exciting new destinations: Crait, the site of an epic battle in “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” and Batuu, the remote outpost guests will discover when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disneyland in 2019.

I really wish Disneyland could expand further especially now that they're up to the brim with IPs.

I know they can demolish and make room for different attractions but I think they'll need to eventually expand and maybe make a third land?

An adult oriented land like Knotts and Universal would be awesome, an Aliens and Planet of the Apes attraction would be cool, bring in Avatar in SoCal.

Maybe bring Family Guy, American Dad, Bobs Burgers, etc... world come to life the Simpsons in Universal (which is funny enough, about to become Disney property too :lol: )?

just looking at the list and they also got Predator, Independence Day, Kingsman, Die Hard, Maze Runner, Percy Jackson, Narnia, Ice Age and Night at the Museum

not all can be made into an attraction all at once but most of them have good potential

I really wish Disneyland could expand further especially now that they're up to the brim with IPs.

I know they can demolish and make room for different attractions but I think they'll need to eventually expand and maybe make a third land?

An adult oriented land like Knotts and Universal would be awesome, an Aliens and Planet of the Apes attraction would be cool, bring in Avatar in SoCal.

Maybe bring Family Guy, American Dad, Bobs Burgers, etc... world come to life the Simpsons in Universal (which is funny enough, about to become Disney property too :lol: )?
They would need to build another park at Disneyland
I wouldn’t wanna see the simpsons or predator at Disneyland or dca

They need to bite the bullet and just buy up some more property
I wonder if they already own some of the property
And just lease it to the surrounding hotels

Now a Hollywood Studios type Park would make sense to me considering they have this huge back catalog for film and TV...

third parks going to be difficult because the north and east part are occupied by the freeway so that's off limits and then it's like a block separating the parks parking structure from an elementary school and chances are the residents are going to use that as an excuse so they can't expand farther west

south is a good option but they'd have to demolish the Anaheim center but then there's another elementary school in that area

they're going to have to cough up a lot of $$$ to move those residents and schools around

Untitled.png

Yeah, it's pretty shoehorned in there as it is now, from what I've heard though they're trying to buy some lots around the park, not sure for what.

probably parking and more hotel to occupy guests for SW

unfortunately, it's not about money now, residents and businesses in Anaheims are pushing back and that's why the walkway on the east side of the park didn't fall through with the city board

Yeah, my boy told them no, they offered him a nice chunk. Sounds like they wanted to eliminate the smaller hotels and shops not up to their standard.

I’d highly advise AGAINST going on NYE.

I went probably 3 years ago? & it was the worst amount of congestion I’ve ever experienced at DL.

About an hour before midnight, you couldn’t even move.

It was ridiculous.

Nye may be better this year since only regular tickets sold and sig plus members are there no other annual pass holders i went 2 years ago and loved it

I went last year and it wasn't too bad. When the fireworks were going off, it was pretty crowded but besides that and the cold, it was cool.

We're going again this year since our passes are ending end of Jan. Not sure if we're gonna renew or not, so might as well make the most of it

Back
Top Bottom