DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I'm trying to do a Disney trip in June.
Im debating between:
Disney Cruise or Disney world.
Any recommendations are appreciated

Any chance we get any Fox characters in Disneyland? I would like to see X-men or Deadpool
Marvel, Star Wars, yes for sure in the future, marvel is Disney’s biggest money maker right now aside from Star Wars

Deadpool, absolutely not.
They don’t want rated R movie characters in child theme parks

( Logan doesn’t count )

sldiu3o1-624x351.jpg

Disney has just announced the return of the popular Eggstravaganza scavenger hunt at the Disneyland Resort. This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt will take place April 5-21, 2019 across Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and the Downtown Disney District.

Guests can pick up their map and stickers for $6.99 (plus tax) at select merchandise locations and start hunting! There will be special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney and Pixar characters. Guests can record their discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location.

Even if you opt not to participate on the hunt, you can return your map to a redemption location for a surprise. Redemption locations include the following merchandise shops: Disney Showcase in Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park and World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District.

sldiu3o1-624x351.jpg

Disney has just announced the return of the popular Eggstravaganza scavenger hunt at the Disneyland Resort. This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt will take place April 5-21, 2019 across Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and the Downtown Disney District.

Guests can pick up their map and stickers for $6.99 (plus tax) at select merchandise locations and start hunting! There will be special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney and Pixar characters. Guests can record their discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location.

Even if you opt not to participate on the hunt, you can return your map to a redemption location for a surprise. Redemption locations include the following merchandise shops: Disney Showcase in Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park and World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District.
still got our eggs from our last one
i wouldn't do it
just cause of the construction

Just go back from DL on Sunday and already have flights booked for our return in October. :smh: :smh: :pimp:

Legit loved it more than DW. So much easier to navigate and surprisingly, I loved being able to escape the Disney bubble simply by walking out the gates.

And not having to book rides 60 days in advance is CLUTCH. Just get to the park before 10 AMish and you’ll be able to ride all the good rides using Maxpass.

You flying direct? I know that SFO - MCO route. In the summer I'll happily pay $100 more for direct.

Just go back from DL on Sunday and already have flights booked for our return in October. :smh: :smh: :pimp:

Legit loved it more than DW. So much easier to navigate and surprisingly, I loved being able to escape the Disney bubble simply by walking out the gates.

And not having to book rides 60 days in advance is CLUTCH. Just get to the park before 10 AMish and you’ll be able to ride all the good rides using Maxpass.

All this is why I love DL...Not taking away anything from the world but once your in it, your in it...Add to that, the fact that when we do the Florida side of things we usually go anywhere from 7 to 10 days...By the time the end of the trip comes I’m kind of ready to go home :lol:...

Strange but I could go to DL every week...But that’s the GOAT theme park though...

Back
Top Bottom