DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I have the poverty AP and went to DCA yesterday. Lines were pretty short but then again it they closed early since it was grad night.

if your AP allowed you to come in yesterday and its not the poverty AP :lol:

socal ap is blocked out til like september or november

Heading to Disneyworld on Monday for the 1st time. Weather looks great :stoneface:

The good news is that it rarely rains all day there. The bad news is that when it rains that **** is torrential downpours.

Oh, and it’s gonna be humid as hell. :lol:

I fully understand why folks go there in the summer with school breaks and all, but I’m forever good on that. Weather-wise, the best time to be down there is the end of January thru the start of spring, IMO. Not too hot and not too cold. :pimp:

I am blocked from Disneyland till September. Yesterday, today, and Thursday I'm not blocked from DCA though.

The good news is that it rarely rains all day there. The bad news is that when it rains that **** is torrential downpours.

Oh, and it’s gonna be humid as hell. :lol:

I fully understand why folks go there in the summer with school breaks and all, but I’m forever good on that. Weather-wise, the best time to be down there is the end of January thru the start of spring, IMO. Not too hot and not too cold. :pimp:

i think it was two weeks ago when they had a huge storm that practically closed down the park and then an hour later it was sunny as hell :lol:

what are the personal lightsabers made of? metal or heavy duty plastic?

for $200 they better be metal....

both

it is supposedly more interactive than the fx sabers or something, never had those but from the vids i saw the disney one allows you to remove the blade/saber while ont eh fx it isn't

the lights and sounds are detailed like placing kyber crystals makes sounds and when you turn it on with the saber out it makes like a crashing sound, different kyber crystals has specific color/saber light and its own sound

its customizable to your choosing and you can cosplay as if it your own

plus you also pay for the experience of making it, its a little show but yeah...

how? What'd you do?

Just my AP. DL is blocked out and I only have those 3 days this week at DCA and then the rest of the summer is blocked out.

Speaking of those lightsabers I saw some kids with them yesterday. They looked really cool but I would worry about durability taking them on rides and etc. if it's made of plastic

Just my AP. DL is blocked out and I only have those 3 days this week at DCA and then the rest of the summer is blocked out.

Speaking of those lightsabers I saw some kids with them yesterday. They looked really cool but I would worry about durability taking them on rides and etc. if it's made of plastic
Half my family has the sig, other half has the deluxe, lol. They've cut the Disneyland days down for the sw land summer, so I'm glad you squeezed in before the **** actually hits the fan. I am pretty sure the last couple of weeks are going to be like a dream comparatively speaking.

Any of you guys been to Disneyland HK? I'm travelling through parts of Asia and booked a room + 2 passes before reading the reviews that it's kinda doodoo :lol:

Any tips and recs, let me know.

That guy been a fan for 5 years and complaining. Talk to someone that’s been a fan since a 20+ years. :lol:

Any of you guys been to Disneyland HK? I'm travelling through parts of Asia and booked a room + 2 passes before reading the reviews that it's kinda doodoo :lol:

I think Grine Grine fam been
He said be carful though
They almost got kidnapped
I think it was Grine Grine
If not him
It was another black nter

I think Grine Grine fam been
He said be carful though
They almost got kidnapped
I think it was Grine Grine
If not him
It was another black nter

Fam, I wasn’t with them. :lol:

It was my daughter mother and my daughter. They didn’t feel safe in the cab. My daughter’s mother has to turn on her translator because she felt like she was being kidnapped. The cab driver kept looking at them in the back while being on the phone the whole time.

Women especially black women traveling in any country isn’t safe. If you’re going with them, you’ll be fine.

My daughter leaves in 2 weeks to go to Japan for both parks - Disneyland and DisneySea. They’re staying on the resort whole trip this time. :lol:

My daughter and her mother went last year. They stayed on the resort. They said the people there were mad rude. They went during spring break last year; hardly nobody there.

My daughter enjoyed it. She loved the food. She was 12 at the time.

See how dry it was :lol:

3FF8A96F-2492-4007-9B6E-3D8F620E8614.jpeg

For those that went to Star Wars land already, did they really check i.d? My friends flaked for my 3rd trip and I want to take someone else

dbl

Attachments

• jams.jpg
    jams.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 247
  • roast2.jpg
    roast2.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 246
  • batuubon1.jpg