DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i got a sig pass too and its gon’ suck to have to reserve in advance as that negates paying for that much for an ap if you cant just whenever you feel like it but i get it

i suggest you call and tell em to stop or cancel or extend your pass if you cant get in there right away once they open

Rumor is that they want to allow only SoCal residents for now.
jimmies rustled i see

So Long Partner GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
DonRafa DonRafa

Here's better info on the full reopening for WDW.
July 11th is only for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom everything else opens july 15th

wdw gon be doing soft openings for some ap holders and cm’s

hopefully they do the same for here in DL and i get an invite

Welcoming You Back to Walt Disney World Resort

Our Annual Passholders are some of our most loyal and valued Guests. We truly can’t wait to welcome you back—and we will do it with great thought.

With that in mind, when the parks reopen, park capacity will be significantly limited—and may continue to be for a period of time, based on guidance from health experts to promote physical distancing.

We understand how much excitement, thought and time goes into planning your Disney visits and realize some new changes may be disappointing. For example, during this unprecedented time, an annual pass will not guarantee park entry and Annual Passholders will be required to make an advance reservation to enter a park.

Please note that:

• During the limited capacity period, it may be difficult for Annual Passholders to get park reservations to visit on certain dates. To help manage capacity, total reservation days held at one time will be limited. More details will be shared in the coming weeks.
  • Some pass benefits and features will not be available during periods of limited capacity. Also, park experiences and offerings will be modified and subject to limited availability or even closure.
  • Annual passes are subject to blockout dates. Guests should ensure their pass type is valid for park entry prior to making a park reservation.

As we prepare for the reopening of the parks, we’re planning a special preview opportunity for Annual Passholders. We look forward to sharing details with you soon.

Please know we will be here to help you as we remain focused on delivering a wonderful experience for everyone who visits.

If you have any questions, please contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. Options to manage your annual pass continue to be available during the closure period.

Man if I have to rely on daily reservations to hit up DL in October I may have to scrap the trip. I get why it’s that way, but I’m not spending money on a 4-day ticket that I may not be able to use up in the week we’ll be there. If I’m spending the money on plane tickets and lodging for a week, I damn sure better be able to actually make it into the park lol.

Oh for sure, a trip to disneyland isnt just getting in the gate, that part is actually the easiest to get done. So when do the ap clocks restart? Thats my question, is it on an account by account basis, or is it just when they open, no matter the stipulations?

^^^

sounds like you can keep doing rez but hints that hoarding it might cause a limitation on your account, really curious how they’d deal with angry ap holders in the upper tier that pays more to be able to go on a whim or whenerv they want with little to no limitations because the way theyre doing it now, everyones pretty much on the flex plan which cost about half the sigs plans

sig plans free parking also offsets by visiting the parks often and now that its limited visits, then it makes it less worth it

Man if I have to rely on daily reservations to hit up DL in October I may have to scrap the trip. I get why it’s that way, but I’m not spending money on a 4-day ticket that I may not be able to use up in the week we’ll be there. If I’m spending the money on plane tickets and lodging for a week, I damn sure better be able to actually make it into the park lol.

you’ll probably get instant rez to get in if you have a disneyland hotel rez bundle and all, i am sure they’ll prioritize those who spends more in their properties

So I had the poverty AP, the $400 one, and I had only a week left before the lockdown.

I guess the pass is going to expire then, right?

So I had the poverty AP, the $400 one, and I had only a week left before the lockdown.

I guess the pass is going to expire then, right?

depends on the exact date it expires, it might still be active for a few days after things open up:

If you are an Annual Passholder on the monthly payment plan:
On April 5, 2020, we automatically stopped and will waive monthly payments due while the theme parks are closed. We will also retroactively refund payments made between March 14 through April 4, 2020. Payments will resume on the Passholder’s regularly scheduled payment dates once the parks reopen. Please note, pass expiration dates will not be extended and passes will expire upon their originally scheduled expiration dates.

As an alternative, Guests who are paying for Walt Disney World Annual Passes using our monthly payment program may choose to have their monthly payments postponed starting with payments due April 5, 2020 through the park closure period, and then resumed on the Passholder’s regularly scheduled payment date once the parks reopen. Postponed payments will be collected in the months following the end of the Passholder’s currently scheduled payment term. The pass will be extended the number of days the parks are closed. The new expiration date will be reflected on the Annual Passholder’s account prior to the reopening of the theme parks. To request this alternative option, we ask that you contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. We do anticipate heavy call volume and appreciate your patience as we answer all inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom