DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

please do, been wanting to visit just to get some early holiday feelings...

also, another reason to visit tokyo

We should be hearing about something this week when it comes to reopening.

Disney has scheduled a press conference for Tuesday, September 22, to provide an update on parks and resort operations around the world during the pandemic. The panel includes Disney executives from both Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort, and ends with remarks from Disney Parks chairman Josh D’Amaro.

Anyone been to downtown Disney lately? Was int he OC this weekend but figured it would be busy as hell. Thinking about going mid week after work.
I’ve been twice. Once during the weekday and once during the weekend. Weekends are the worse and don’t recommend due to parking closing 20 min after opening. Reservations are required on the weekend to go into the stores.

I’ve been twice. Once during the weekday and once during the weekend. Weekends are the worse and don’t recommend due to parking closing 20 min after opening. Reservations are required on the weekend to go into the stores.

Damn, the stuff we took for granted before the pandemic. I missed the days where it was dead and didn't have to worry about lines, reservations, and packed parking lots.

Ima shed a tear of joy when i hear the ambiant music again! Seeing the birds of paradise and the light wrapped trees, too. Its gonna be like the first time going again!

This is what I was telling a coworker of mine the other week...WHEN we do finally get the chance to go back it’s going to be like the first time again...Silver lining to this whole thing I guess...

Last edited:
How was the weekday trip? It’s about 35 min right now from LA. I can get there at 645, they close at 8.

the conference seems like its nothing, they could have posted the same thing on twitter and gotten it over with

Today, Disney Parks and Resorts held a private press conference for media to discuss updates on operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. While things seem to be going swell for Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort theme parks remain without a reopening date, and now Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro is stepping up to put pressure on California Governor Gavin Newsom to announce guidelines.

“We are ready, and more importantly… it is time,” said Josh D’Amaro, Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products, after an impassioned plea for government officials to treat theme parks as they do other sectors and announce reopening guidelines and dates.

Even with rumors circulating of D’Amaro and Newsom meeting at the Disneyland Resort, it seems there is still no progress on the reopenings. D’Amaro warned that “the longer we wait, the more devastating the impact will be” on the local economy, which supplies 80,000 jobs in the area.

Made it to downtown Disney tonight. Got to the simba parking lot around 640. No line at all to get in. Waited about 5-10 min to get into WOD. But had to rush because I wanted to check out the Star Wars store and get some beignets. Will probably go back next week but show up earlier so I don’t have to rush.

Back
Top Bottom