DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

According to social media reports, a young guest dropped their Mouse Ears and jumped out of the car to get them. The guest was then run over by the trackless Zootopia Police Department cop car ride vehicle.

There are photos of the aftermath of the incident, which may be too graphic for some, but they can be found at this link.

Why did they get out for some mickey ears. I like to judge a book by it's cover and seeing how she's gucci'd out they could've easily afford some new ears smh

1703570754730.gif

What’s the window to avoid if you want to avoid the spring break crowd for Disneyland?

Planning my 2024 trip.. may be looking at May but trying to make sure I don’t go when all the kiddos are running rampant :nerd:

Magic keys go back on sale on the 10th
After 3 long years
I’m thinking of grabbing a pass

As long as you go a couple times it’s worth it. I’ve been an annual pass holder since 2021 and I don’t live in California.

As long as you go a couple times it’s worth it. I’ve been an annual pass holder since 2021 and I don’t live in California.
Got our fam first one I believe in 2012
Was annual pass holders till covid shut down
When they reopened
And that whole having to schedule a time
And all that
I was like nah I’m good

Got our fam first one I believe in 2012
Was annual pass holders till covid shut down
When they reopened
And that whole having to schedule a time
And all that
I was like nah I’m good
Those reservation dates were pretty awesome, the park was super slow for us.

renew = no queue :emoji_fire:

first visit of the year and going solo
(got an appointment at south coast plaza in the afternoon so used that as an excuse :lol: )

start with a hearty breakfast, eggs two ways but that one is a damn quail egg

IMG_9884.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpeg

dont forget to get your free MK magnet
IMG_9882.jpeg

and have a great day everyone
IMG_9895.jpeg

Just saw a post on Reddit of people waiting in line damn :lol:

Going to try and reserve for this Sunday and pickup my magnet and check out some of the new foods.

Booked hotel for our trip for the weekend of 4/20 (it was the cheapest for my hotel I like between March-April-May)

We’ll be in the parks 4/21 and 4/22 if any NTers wanna meet up and say what’s up :nthat:

Ticket purchases and reservations will be done in the next month or so.

I’ll be there in the middle of the Star Wars event thing, and the last 2 days of Food & Wine Festival 🔥

Back
Top Bottom