Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at me finding it funny Pedro slammed someones grandfather

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One of the best things I've seen during All-Star weekend....of course we've seen this move pulled off in AND1, but never in "pro" game....
laugh.gif
came in to post this.  if the warriors could have kept it together...

One of the best things I've seen during All-Star weekend....of course we've seen this move pulled off in AND1, but never in "pro" game....
laugh.gif
came in to post this.  if the warriors could have kept it together...

This is worth the read:

Porter made national headlines in September 2003 when he took a bullet in the backside while standing with friends outside a Colorado sports bar. One of the six shooting victims was left dead and a bullet passed through Porter's left buttock and into his right thigh. For a time, the incident changed the chemistry of his trash-talking.

"They took my mean streak out of me," Porter said, sounding sad. "Everybody's congratulating me, 'Oh, man, I'm sorry about what happened.' I can't sit up there and get mad at this guy who just got done telling me, 'Man, I was praying for you,' and all this stuff.

"How am I going to curse out [someone] who just prayed for me? That year, they was killing me, man. I'm like, 'Damn it, stop telling me that.'"

Eventually, he snapped out of it. Porter said he has Rams tight end Brandon Manumaleuna to thank for that.

"We was playing in the game, and he said, 'You're lucky it wasn't me, because I would have shot you in the face.'

7134sj.png

This is worth the read:

Porter made national headlines in September 2003 when he took a bullet in the backside while standing with friends outside a Colorado sports bar. One of the six shooting victims was left dead and a bullet passed through Porter's left buttock and into his right thigh. For a time, the incident changed the chemistry of his trash-talking.

"They took my mean streak out of me," Porter said, sounding sad. "Everybody's congratulating me, 'Oh, man, I'm sorry about what happened.' I can't sit up there and get mad at this guy who just got done telling me, 'Man, I was praying for you,' and all this stuff.

"How am I going to curse out [someone] who just prayed for me? That year, they was killing me, man. I'm like, 'Damn it, stop telling me that.'"

Eventually, he snapped out of it. Porter said he has Rams tight end Brandon Manumaleuna to thank for that.

"We was playing in the game, and he said, 'You're lucky it wasn't me, because I would have shot you in the face.'

7134sj.png

Tim McCarver deserved that, though. You can't call a player selfish for wanting to play for both of his squads on the same day. That's not selfish, that's being a REAL team player.

Tim McCarver deserved that, though. You can't call a player selfish for wanting to play for both of his squads on the same day. That's not selfish, that's being a REAL team player.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Surprised this didn't make it yet......
�
surprised it took so long to be posted. I love that reaction after the dunk�
roll.gif

Not�professional�but back in my AAU days my boy crossed this kid pretty bad, then proceeds to yell out "Replay! Replay!" and bring him back out, does the same move and breaks him again! The whole gym lost it�
laugh.gif
AAU was
pimp.gif
back in the day
blowing teams out with blatant disrespect.  our PG threw the ball of some kids face, got pulled by the coach so quickly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Surprised this didn't make it yet......
�
surprised it took so long to be posted. I love that reaction after the dunk�
roll.gif

Not�professional�but back in my AAU days my boy crossed this kid pretty bad, then proceeds to yell out "Replay! Replay!" and bring him back out, does the same move and breaks him again! The whole gym lost it�
laugh.gif
AAU was
pimp.gif
back in the day
blowing teams out with blatant disrespect.  our PG threw the ball of some kids face, got pulled by the coach so quickly
laugh.gif

This is worth the read:

7134sj.png

eek.gif
damb
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom