Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This is worth the read:

Porter made national headlines in September 2003 when he took a bullet in the backside while standing with friends outside a Colorado sports bar. One of the six shooting victims was left dead and a bullet passed through Porter's left buttock and into his right thigh. For a time, the incident changed the chemistry of his trash-talking.

"They took my mean streak out of me," Porter said, sounding sad. "Everybody's congratulating me, 'Oh, man, I'm sorry about what happened.' I can't sit up there and get mad at this guy who just got done telling me, 'Man, I was praying for you,' and all this stuff.

"How am I going to curse out [someone] who just prayed for me? That year, they was killing me, man. I'm like, 'Damn it, stop telling me that.'"

Eventually, he snapped out of it. Porter said he has Rams tight end Brandon Manumaleuna to thank for that.

"We was playing in the game, and he said, 'You're lucky it wasn't me, because I would have shot you in the face.'

7134sj.png

eek.gif
damb
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

DoubleJs07 wrote:
B-Hop is lucky to be alive....

I didn't know B-Hop�pulled that stunt�in Puerto Rico as well.� It really could have been curtains for him.�

That's B-Hop at his finest and smartest if you watch him
laugh.gif
he talks the most $!%* of anyone, crosses every line imaginable against whoever he is fighting, takes them off of their game and completely dominates them.  Felix was pound for pound close to the best in the world then and he was on a huge run at middleweight.  Bernard took him off his game and psyched him out.  Dominated him like never before and Felix never recovered.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

DoubleJs07 wrote:
B-Hop is lucky to be alive....

I didn't know B-Hop�pulled that stunt�in Puerto Rico as well.� It really could have been curtains for him.�

That's B-Hop at his finest and smartest if you watch him
laugh.gif
he talks the most $!%* of anyone, crosses every line imaginable against whoever he is fighting, takes them off of their game and completely dominates them.  Felix was pound for pound close to the best in the world then and he was on a huge run at middleweight.  Bernard took him off his game and psyched him out.  Dominated him like never before and Felix never recovered.

Saw the title of this thread and IMMEDIATELY thought of Shaq dunkin on that dude and just blowing him away
roll.gif

Saw the title of this thread and IMMEDIATELY thought of Shaq dunkin on that dude and just blowing him away
roll.gif

Cant embed
check 34 seconds in. My man slams on him then pulls his jersey to make him fall
laugh.gif

Cant embed
check 34 seconds in. My man slams on him then pulls his jersey to make him fall
laugh.gif

Skip slapping Eddie House upside the head cracks me up everytime.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This isn't really sports related but that Sportcenter Big Brother commercial was the epitome of disrespect.
laugh.gif

Skip slapping Eddie House upside the head cracks me up everytime.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This isn't really sports related but that Sportcenter Big Brother commercial was the epitome of disrespect.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom