tired.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I remember that collection pic when i 1st came on NT
pimp.gif

CasperJr wrote:

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Did you even see why he was using the drugs? Go away. You trying to be cute or something?
sick.gif
you got to be kidding me right? there is NO reason to be doing drugs in this day and time

wow some of you have no heart or decency at all. some real low class people on this site
why cuz i dont feel bad for a druggie ?
eyes.gif
yep im low class then
Theres a lot of reasons to do drugs. This world is horrible.
grin.gif
if thats how you feel dont be mad when people dont feel srry when you die from it
grin.gif

I don't know specifically what AM took, but how are your going to judge some1 without knowing them... you can't. Would you criticize a man for being on anti-depressants or something prescribed on that nature?

ill criticize anybody that abused any type of drugs(yes i did the same for MJ) if it leads to there death and you right i didnt know him and imguessing 99% of everybody in here dont/didnt really know him and im not passing judgment on anyone thats only for one man im just telling the truth

alot of people seem to have a problem with being able to remove the man from the image

Wow. I just moved to Vegas last week and dude's billboard for Club Rain is everywhere! I guess they're gonna have to take it down.

R.I.P
frown.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

RIP to the man. I swear some people have no respect anymore. The internet has raised a generation of people who like to sit in the safety of their homes behind their computers and talk @#$% for no reason at all. Then in real life they're all quiet and socially awkward. Everybody coming in with the dumb jokes and crackhead remarks, etc... probably never lost a loved one or been through anything real in life yet. Just a lack of maturity.

QFT. Almost everyone person who talks +*!$ on the internet is soft than a mutha
laugh.gif
I find this kinda funny. So exactly how do you guys know that everyone who talks @#%% on the internet is soft/socially awkward in real life?Is there a statistic on this or something? Have you met almost everyone person who talks @#%% on the internet face to face?

Alright then.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

RIP to the man. I swear some people have no respect anymore. The internet has raised a generation of people who like to sit in the safety of their homes behind their computers and talk @#$% for no reason at all. Then in real life they're all quiet and socially awkward. Everybody coming in with the dumb jokes and crackhead remarks, etc... probably never lost a loved one or been through anything real in life yet. Just a lack of maturity.

QFT. Almost everyone person who talks +*!$ on the internet is soft than a mutha
laugh.gif
I find this kinda funny. So exactly how do you guys know that everyone who talks @#%% on the internet is soft/socially awkward in real life? Is there a statistic on this or something? Have you met almost everyone person who talks @#%% on the internet face to face?

Alright then.
The internet is a utopia for those who hide behind the computer screen, and free for anyone to come up with a persona. And it isn't hard topoint them out.. Nonetheless..

R.I.P. DJ AM.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Nike has to do a special DJ AM shoe.

I totally agree. DJ AM loved Nike, and I think Nike owes him their respect. It would probably mean a great deal to friends and family, as well as othersneakerheads if Nike did a tribute shoe to him.

laugh.gif
I find this kinda funny. So exactly how do you guys know that everyone who talks @#%% on the internet is soft/socially awkward in real life? Is there a statistic on this or something? Have you met almost everyone person who talks @#%% on the internet face to face?

Alright then.
Because nobody gets away with being that much of a @#$% face to face with people without getting a beat-down. It's just OD, nobody talks likethat face to face, so it's probably overcompensating for a personal insecurity. Like, they're just that person that walks around with their head down,and just looks soft. Like somebody cuts them in line at the store and they don't say nothing, or some dude grills them when he walks into a club, or juststraight murks his seat at the bar when he comes back from the bathroom and he just stands there all mad and quiet, but then later he hates himself for beingall soft, so he talks tough online. Don't need to meet people to know their type.

Alright then.

Back
Top Bottom